Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 pm
CactiAndCanaries
I made a new character and kept two others. Anyone wanna RP with a super literal wish granting guy? He's a djinn who makes asking for wishes almost not worth it.
sounds kinda rough...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 pm
So this guild's trying to get active again, huh? Interesting!

It's been so long since I've been here though... What was I even doing... what character was I playing...  

cobalticSage

Distinct Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 am
So here I am, logging on to Gaia for the first time in ages and I see that announcement.
I had almost forgotten this place entirely. But once I clicked around the guild, the memories of this place came flooding back. This guild used to be something great! I don't come on Gaia nearly as much anymore, and I can't promise I'll be on every single day but I also want to help with the revival of Angel Eclipse.

I know I disappeared for a loooooong time. My life changed in a lot of ways where I didn't have as much time for a lot of things I used to love. When I first made this guild back in like 2008, I was 15. FIFTEEN. Now I'm 24. If there's interest, I want to help rebuild this community a bit.

ALSO HEY UKYO IT'S BEEN YEARS. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:51 am
fuzzybrick
So here I am, logging on to Gaia for the first time in ages and I see that announcement.
I had almost forgotten this place entirely. But once I clicked around the guild, the memories of this place came flooding back. This guild used to be something great! I don't come on Gaia nearly as much anymore, and I can't promise I'll be on every single day but I also want to help with the revival of Angel Eclipse.

I know I disappeared for a loooooong time. My life changed in a lot of ways where I didn't have as much time for a lot of things I used to love. When I first made this guild back in like 2008, I was 15. FIFTEEN. Now I'm 24. If there's interest, I want to help rebuild this community a bit.

>> There is no way in heck you are older than me.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

twilight crucifix

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 am
Nice to see that there's still some interest from Older Gaians in getting good quality RP going again. Count me in; Paramedic school eats up a lot of my time, and working as one will likely take up just as much, but I will gladly help where I can!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:30 am
CactiAndCanaries
fuzzybrick

HAHA YOU BET YOUR a** I AM  

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:52 pm
fuzzybrick
CactiAndCanaries
fuzzybrick

ITS ALL LIES. I DONT TURN 24 UNTIL JULY. I'LL NEVER ACCEPT THIS.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:20 pm
CactiAndCanaries
fuzzybrick
CactiAndCanaries
fuzzybrick

MAY 93 BABYYYYYYY  

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:32 pm
fuzzybrick

GOD DAMMIT THAT AGE AGAIN!!! >_< I completely forgot your a child lol

I'm going to be editing my profiles in the near future. The only characters I'm working with right now is going to be Meshik and Kir so if you want to RP with any of them, let me know guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:34 pm
fuzzybrick
CactiAndCanaries
fuzzybrick
CactiAndCanaries
fuzzybrick

MAY 93 BABYYYYYYY

D:< ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT I WAS OLDER
MAY 92 IS THE OLDEST I'LL ACCEPT  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
fuzzybrick

I'm going to be editing my profiles in the near future. The only characters I'm working with right now is going to be Meshik and Kir so if you want to RP with any of them, let me know guys.

Yes! HE'S A CHILD AND DEFINITELY YOUNGER THAN ME.

XD Aside from that wanna RP? I really want to try out my Djinn but if you want a different character I'll go with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:53 pm
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004
fuzzybrick

XD Aside from that wanna RP? I really want to try out my Djinn but if you want a different character I'll go with it.
I'll have to check on your character. I decided to make a new profile page for myself so Kir's new profile is there.

btw guys, what would you say about my Meshik character just making it official that all RP's are reset? Basically he sees the world as it was and with the desolation of the world caused by the AE decides it's best to just recreate the world so that everything starts anew? This would reset any damages caused to topic maps. If you want to Smarties we could work together and recreate all the topics over again and move the used ones into the subforum we made for that kind of stuff.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:52 pm
CactiAndCanaries
hiya, where you posting? i'll join ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:00 pm
Puppet, as long as you don't mind a clean slate version of Kir I don't mind RPing. And you can bring your hubby along if he wants ~_^
Where do you think we should RP?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:00 am
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004
fuzzybrick

I'll have to check on your character. I decided to make a new profile page for myself so Kir's new profile is there.

btw guys, what would you say about my Meshik character just making it official that all RP's are reset? Basically he sees the world as it was and with the desolation of the world caused by the AE decides it's best to just recreate the world so that everything starts anew? This would reset any damages caused to topic maps. If you want to Smarties we could work together and recreate all the topics over again and move the used ones into the subforum we made for that kind of stuff.

First off, HAHA 100% STILL A CHILD. Hopefully I'll never fully grow up (despite being taller & hopefully more wise than when I first made this place).
Second off, MESHIK. It's been so long since I've heard that name! Oh man, back in the first main storyline thingy. Good times. I'd be down to go ahead with the premise that Meshik starts the world over again. It would give everything a clean slate and be less likely to scare off newcomers. I'll gladly help you recreate a lot of the topics!! The current ones can become a part of history.

I should probably make a new profile page for myself with some new characters!  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff