Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:14 am
fuzzybrick
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004
fuzzybrick
So here I am, logging on to Gaia for the first time in ages and I see that announcement.
I had almost forgotten this place entirely. But once I clicked around the guild, the memories of this place came flooding back. This guild used to be something great! I don't come on Gaia nearly as much anymore, and I can't promise I'll be on every single day but I also want to help with the revival of Angel Eclipse.

I know I disappeared for a loooooong time. My life changed in a lot of ways where I didn't have as much time for a lot of things I used to love. When I first made this guild back in like 2008, I was 15. FIFTEEN. Now I'm 24. If there's interest, I want to help rebuild this community a bit.

ALSO HEY UKYO IT'S BEEN YEARS. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU.

GOD DAMMIT THAT AGE AGAIN!!! >_< I completely forgot your a child lol

I'm going to be editing my profiles in the near future. The only characters I'm working with right now is going to be Meshik and Kir so if you want to RP with any of them, let me know guys.

Yes! HE'S A CHILD AND DEFINITELY YOUNGER THAN ME.

XD Aside from that wanna RP? I really want to try out my Djinn but if you want a different character I'll go with it.
I'll have to check on your character. I decided to make a new profile page for myself so Kir's new profile is there.

btw guys, what would you say about my Meshik character just making it official that all RP's are reset? Basically he sees the world as it was and with the desolation of the world caused by the AE decides it's best to just recreate the world so that everything starts anew? This would reset any damages caused to topic maps. If you want to Smarties we could work together and recreate all the topics over again and move the used ones into the subforum we made for that kind of stuff.

First off, HAHA 100% STILL A CHILD. Hopefully I'll never fully grow up (despite being taller & hopefully more wise than when I first made this place).
Second off, MESHIK. It's been so long since I've heard that name! Oh man, back in the first main storyline thingy. Good times. I'd be down to go ahead with the premise that Meshik starts the world over again. It would give everything a clean slate and be less likely to scare off newcomers. I'll gladly help you recreate a lot of the topics!! The current ones can become a part of history.

I should probably make a new profile page for myself with some new characters!
I don't plan on Meshik being a part of any main storylines in the near future, I just want to make sure that was clear. I mean, it's hard reviving a world lol. We can move the topics over to the old topics subforum and remake them on this page. I'll start work on it in a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:18 am
Did Gaia change something? I don't know how to move topics anymore. There used to be an option for that. I just made a new Port Helios but I can't move the other one  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:53 am
UkyoKuonji2004
Did Gaia change something? I don't know how to move topics anymore. There used to be an option for that. I just made a new Port Helios but I can't move the other one

DC6 wants to start in Tower Town or Nexile, XD You pick Ucchan  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 am
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004

Geez I don't know...  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:07 am
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004

Geez I don't know...
i'll see you guys in Nexile ^w^ i can work it with my char.'s story  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:44 pm
So I'm reviving Two of my characters, Scars and Conall. Anybody want an emotionally unstable teenage Neko boy, or an ancient warrior curse to share a body with a wolf on their plot line?

I'm also open to bringing them into a city that's up an running.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:45 pm
UkyoKuonji2004

Oh I figured it out after a lot of wrong clicks haha. At the bottom left corner of a topic, right under the reply button there should be an arrow button that when clicked will let you move the topic. So I moved the old Port Helios to the old thread subforum.
Now are we moving ALL of the topics and creating new ones for them? Because I see that you guys are RPing in Nexile right now and I don't to delete your RP!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:49 pm
fuzzybrick
UkyoKuonji2004

Oh I figured it out after a lot of wrong clicks haha. At the bottom left corner of a topic, right under the reply button there should be an arrow button that when clicked will let you move the topic. So I moved the old Port Helios to the old thread subforum.
Now are we moving ALL of the topics and creating new ones for them? Because I see that you guys are RPing in Nexile right now and I don't to delete your RP!

Oh I see it now. I'll get back to working on it later. I'm on call and thus have been up all night lol.
We can leave Nexile alone I guess. Everything else though gets remade, maybe except some places which were 'houses' for certain characters? Mansions and whatnot? If those RPers aren't here I fail to see why they should remain active.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:53 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
fuzzybrick
UkyoKuonji2004

Oh I see it now. I'll get back to working on it later. I'm on call and thus have been up all night lol.
We can leave Nexile alone I guess. Everything else though gets remade, maybe except some places which were 'houses' for certain characters? Mansions and whatnot? If those RPers aren't here I fail to see why they should remain active.

Yikes, up all night?! That's awful!! You're a trooper haha.
Well, Nexile doesn't have a huge amount of replies anyways so it's good in my books. I'll do a few tonight, but I gotta get to bed soon because I got work at 9 tomorrow. I shouldn't even be up now, but WHATEVER.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:58 pm
Also, for Deralo Castle, I know this used to be the planetary crossroad for Mythanos, but I'm thinking it should just be recreated without it to cut down on confusion. And when Mythanos opens back up, we make a whole different map for that.  

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:10 am
ALSO, man going through some of these old topics is making me pretty pumped to start roleplaying again. I didn't think I would ever return to roleplaying BUT DAMN I've got some creative juices flowing now!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:29 am
Hiraru Sagara

hiraruuu!!
do you remember mee?? ; u ;  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 am
fuzzybrick
ALSO, man going through some of these old topics is making me pretty pumped to start roleplaying again. I didn't think I would ever return to roleplaying BUT DAMN I've got some creative juices flowing now!!
Glad to know you'll probably be on board ~_^
I'm trying to figure out where Meshik will be placed. Any ideas? He's probably not going to leave the map he's posted in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara

hiraruuu!!

*Glomps* Of course I remember you sweetie. How have you been. Love the dress by the way.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:25 am
Hiraru Sagara
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara

hiraruuu!!

*Glomps* Of course I remember you sweetie. How have you been. Love the dress by the way.

wheeeee > u <
~ snuggles ~
i've been good! kept on drawing and rping!
thank you so so much! > u < /
how are you??  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas