Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:05 am
btw guys I'm going on vacation starting early tomorrow so I won't be able to RP for most of the day tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:50 pm
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara

hiraruuu!!
do you remember mee?? ; u ;

*Glomps* Of course I remember you sweetie. How have you been. Love the dress by the way.

wheeeee > u <
~ snuggles ~
i've been good! kept on drawing and rping!
thank you so so much! > u < /
how are you??

Had my ups and down. I'm out of college, I've got a decent job, with respectable people. I don't draw much anymore, but you won't find anyone else with as much art appreciation as me. I still RP some, but not so much at the rate I had way back when. Did you see my post about looking for company?  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:19 pm
so you lot exist once more, then?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:48 am
Hiraru Sagara
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara

hiraruuu!!

*Glomps* Of course I remember you sweetie. How have you been. Love the dress by the way.

wheeeee > u <
~ snuggles ~
how are you??

Had my ups and down. I'm out of college, I've got a decent job, with respectable people. I don't draw much anymore, but you won't find anyone else with as much art appreciation as me. I still RP some, but not so much at the rate I had way back when. Did you see my post about looking for company?

oh my o.o
im in collage right now ~ and yea... rping a lot less than i used to D:
ohhh! i will go look for it!  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:11 pm
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara

hiraruuu!!

wheeeee > u <
~ snuggles ~
how are you??

oh my o.o

No Sweetie... I mean would you like to RP with me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am
Hiraru Sagara
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara

wheeeee > u <
~ snuggles ~
how are you??

oh my o.o

for sure! > u < !
I just peeked at the profiles i made back then and... well.. i need to fix those.. xDD  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:48 pm
GimmeHug
Hiraru Sagara

for sure! > u < !
I just peeked at the profiles i made back then and... well.. i need to fix those.. xDD

Well, I'm bring back Scars and Conall, Both of which can be viewed on this page. Pick one or the other, please, they will not get along well together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:07 am
pyroknight1
so you lot exist once more, then?
indeed we do. Or we are trying to.

Btw Im on vacation and I forgot my tablet. I will try to check in daily now  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:58 pm
I bet everyone went to visit family for the holiday... I hope they're all back soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:43 am
Yeah. I'm biting at the bit here to get this place active again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:05 pm
We'll get there. Know anyone who might want to RP with either of my characters?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm
I wouldn't know Haru. Maybe Gimmie would like to? Or even Smarties?

btw I'm going to be out of town tomorrow and won't be back until midday Tuesday.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:22 am
Can someone give me a hand with the towns? I would love it if someone made new topics of these towns for me. Just copy and paste the town descriptions into the new threads. I can focus on moving them then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 am
Hello I am Artimul. I would like to start RPing in this guild so long as i am able to use my "crpc" continual roleplaying character. in other words. He has been in different RPs over the course of the past 10 years or so and each rp he has been in is treated as canon and actually happened tohim. this may be a place to finally get some real development going for him. would anyone help me get acquainted with the ways of RPing in a guild? only ever done it in common threads before.  

Artimul

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:09 am
Artimul
Hello I am Artimul. I would like to start RPing in this guild so long as i am able to use my "crpc" continual roleplaying character. in other words. He has been in different RPs over the course of the past 10 years or so and each rp he has been in is treated as canon and actually happened tohim. this may be a place to finally get some real development going for him. would anyone help me get acquainted with the ways of RPing in a guild? only ever done it in common threads before.

Welcome to the guild! The topics are very much similar to RPing in common threads. Each topic is an area on a world we have here. When you move from one map to another, you only put down ( exits to ).
As for a crpc, I had one here many years ago before this guild kinda died so I don't see a problem. You'll need to make a profile for him in the "profiles" subforum however. I didn't check so I don't know if you did that already. I'm sure someone would be able to RP with you here. There are a few people that seem pretty eager to get started. I'm trying to limit my characters for now, I have one who is RPing in a small group already and my other character I'm thinking won't be participating very actively in RP's, only to get things put in motion.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff