Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16693 16694 16695 16696 16697 16698 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 pm

THIS IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR AND IT'S ON TONIGHT SO GET UP AND FIGHT SO GET UP AND FIGHT
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:29 pm

The Rawk Hawk
TtheHero
Wantcookie
Hey, Cult. Making a couple of good Cuban desserts for when my mom comes back tomorrow night. The Rice Pudding is done, but the Flan still has a way to go. By the way, Flan is the single most aggravating dish to make that I have ever come across.
So, what's up?

Playing Grandchase.

This arcade gameplay can really get a guy caught up.

...Dang all my teamates left the game.

My sister plays Grand Chase.

Edit: Is it that good?

Oh, for sure.

If it's held my interes for THIS long... oh yeah.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Mini Monsters? Really?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:31 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle
Owwin
My cousin wants to get a pizza with 7 meats. Pepperoni, beef, Canadian bacon, bacon, Italian sausage, pork sausage, and salami.

I am gonna give up on vegetarian meals in this house.

Sounds delicious.

...I'm hungry now.
At least he isn't getting pineapple. I hate pineapple on my pizza.

Ugh. Pineapple on pizza is disgusting. I kinda like Hawaiian though for some reason. It's probably because the deliciousness of the ham outweighs the pineapple. But then,
I could just get a pizza with ham on it and not have pineapple in the first place...

My sister has pizza with just pineapple and cheese, unless she gets something even more disgusting like onions and peppers. She's a vegetarian. Seeing the things she eats makes me never want to be one.

@AK again- Well that didn't last long.

Nope, but I am happy knowing that I have witnessed such a great moment in history

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:33 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Ugh. Pineapple on pizza is disgusting. I kinda like Hawaiian though for some reason. It's probably because the deliciousness of the ham outweighs the pineapple. But then,
I could just get a pizza with ham on it and not have pineapple in the first place...

My sister has pizza with just pineapple and cheese, unless she gets something even more disgusting like onions and peppers. She's a vegetarian. Seeing the things she eats makes me never want to be one.
I like vegetable pizzas, but fruit does not go with cheese. What are we Greek? ******** THAT. This is America! FRUIT GOES IN PIE!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle

I like vegetable pizzas, but fruit does not go with cheese. What are we Greek? ******** THAT. This is America! FRUIT GOES IN PIE!
jkilyboth.
But I still like pineapple pizza.

l-Kriel-l

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle

jkilyboth.

I mean, it's still edible (unlike pizza with onions on it) but there are so many better things that can go on pizza. Like just cheese.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:40 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Shane-Cheshner
Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle

jkilyboth.

I mean, it's still edible (unlike pizza with onions on it) but there are so many better things that can go on pizza. Like just cheese.

Just cheese is great on pizza. Never can you have too much.
I'm just a big fan of pineapples in general. It's just me. xd

Anyway brbshower.

l-Kriel-l

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Best pizza is onions, green peppers, tomatoes, black olives, spinach, broccoli, extra cheese and chicken. From pizza world.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Owwin
Best pizza is onions, green peppers, tomatoes, black olives, spinach, broccoli, extra cheese and chicken. From pizza world.

I disagree.

Best pizza is anything with lots of meat on it.

THE MORE HEART ATTACK-INDUCING THE BETTER!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Rad Electropow
Mini Monsters? Really?

They look weird.

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:56 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Owwin

I disagree.

I can dig this.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:58 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Owwin

I disagree.

Black olives are fatty too. I just like vegetables because I got a taste for them when i was little but I never get to eat them because of my fat family. I like variety.

Also meat is better in an original state, not chopped into tiny pieces and covered in cheese. People who smother burgers in catchup really piss me off. If you wanted to taste catchup why didn't you give my your burger? A little bit is plenty.

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 pm

The best pizza is
TACO PIZZA
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16693 16694 16695 16696 16697 16698 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games