Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:34 pm
"Oh... Yeah... See you tomorrow..." She chuckled nervously. He was backing away from her like prey would escape a predator. 'Oh my God, he's afraid of you... He can't be!... Can he? Oh, what if he is afraid of me! Say something! Say something!'

"Wait!" Lace said this a little too desperately. "Wait... Before you leave, can we go to the roof?" An odd request, but one that was important to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:53 pm
[[Ummm....I feel braindead.]]

Mai smiled.
"I just. Want someone to stay." She said. She kissed him lightly on the lips.

[[idk what to post.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:54 pm
[[I'm gonna die. No one is posting. D:< And just where is Kya-chan. She was pposed' to be back today. She's gonna miss my birfday. T__T Damnations.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:00 pm
[Jeeziez Crimeney, Ori. CLFD. See if you can interpret my abbreviation. lol. Sorry.

To everyone: I'm sorry I was gone this whole past week. I was @ my church, all girl's camp. sweatdrop
But I'm back now... :] ]

Ryuu smiled as Mai kissed him.
He paused pulling away from her for a moment.
"I'll be here, to stay Mai." Ryuu said, kissing her softly again.

[It's alright, neither did I... (know what to post.) Is there anyone else I need to post for?]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:30 pm
Tuesday had drifted off to sleep, he was, for once, having a peaceful dream. After years of having nightmares of Rosalie's death, he has a nice dream.
Amane, however, was tossing and turning, unable to sleep. For everytime she slept, the vision of Kiryuu beating her flashed in her mind. She thought seriously about leaving Tuesday.
Think about your daughter Amane. What if this carries on? She asked herself. Amane was unsure of her answer. She was certain that his behavior would carry on into the future, but would she rather Takeru himself die, or her daughter. If she left him, fled to someplace else, he would most definately kill himself. But if she stayed, there was a 60% chance that her daughter would eventually die.
My own flesh and blood. She thought and sighed. Quietly, she wriggled out of the bed and Tuesday's protective hold. He moaned and turned on his side. She winced, but figured he was still sleeping. Amane didn't want to wake him, if she told him what she was doing he would most certainly change to Kiryuu in his anger.
Amane tiptoed to her closet and pulled out her suitcase. She began packing it full of clothes. A few times she had to sit, her back was bothering her from the overwhelming bump on her abdomen.
Once she was finished she sighed and stood. Walking to Tuesday's side of the closet, she grabbed one of his jackets. His sweet but bitter scent lined the collar. There was a blood stain on the sleeve. She took it off the rack, accidentally tilting it upside down.
Plink! A silver ring fell out. Amane picked it up, dropping Tuesday's jacket. It was a beautiful ring. A tri-knot design was on front. In the tri-knot there were 4 gems. One was an onyx. The other was pearl. Next was amethyst. The final one was a clear stone. When Amane looked in it, she could see a pink-ish glow. Then she tilted it, the angle changed. The glow was gone.
He was going to propose... The thought struck her. Tears came to her eyes as she pushed the suicase back, still full of clothes, and walked back to bed, setting the ring on her nightstand.

Mai smiled.
Forever...I like that. She thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:44 pm
[You totally changed the look of the ring.. It used to be a tri-knot with an onyx with two diamonds on the sides..... stare ]

Ryuu yawned, feeling rather tired.
"Mai, do you mind if I fall asleep? I'm really tired. I mean, I ran several miles today.." Ryuu said, his eyes watered from yawning.
With one hand he wiped away the tears forming in his eyes.
__________________________________________________________----

[Anyone else?....]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:38 am
Jin turned to make his exit from the dining hall and return to his room for the night.
“Wait!” Lace spoke up. Jin turned his head back and looked down at her.
"Wait... Before you leave, can we go to the roof?" She asked.
The…roof?
Jin contemplated. What was he going to do once he returned to his room?
Most likely fall asleep…or get his bags again…
“Um…” Jin turned around to face her again; he blinked a few times something he did when he was thinking. It was an odd habit he wasn’t even aware of himself, but nonetheless he did it.
What was up on the roof anyway? He thought to himself. He couldn’t remember a time being up there before.
“Sure…ok. Maybe for a minute or two.” He accepted her request without expression then remembered to smile. His small smile only reached his lips.
Jin outstretched his hand to help her out of her chair.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:12 am
[[Yeeah I didn't know what else to do with her. neutral Maybe a crazy vampire can attack her now? smile hehe yeah, that would be cool.]]

Klara found herself wandering the Manor unsure of what to do or if she should go find someone. She was currently going down the large staircase leading to the hallway where the front door was located. When she was alone with nothing to distract her she remembered things, things about her past, things about her family…she missed her parents so much…

Things that hurt to remember…

As she was reaching the final few stairs she pulled her hair into a small ponytail that hid under her layers of hair. It was getting long. Klara wondered if she should bother to cut it again. Her fingers found the tiny smooth scar hidden by her bangs in the upper left corner of her forehead. She frowned feeling it.

It wasn’t her choice…why did he have to react that way?

Klara dropped her hand to her side and stopped at the bottom of the stairs.
What direction?
In front of her stood the front door. To her left, the dining hall and living room.
She slowly started to walk to the living room. She always automatically chose that direction. She stopped and raised her view from the floor to the entrance.

Why not go somewhere today? When was the last time she left the Manor to buy something or see something? Klara smiled, jogging to the large doors instead.
She placed both hands on the handle and pulled the doors open eagerly.

Once outside she started running. It just felt right. She felt happy and free.
Like she could do anything at that given moment.
Klara ran into the woods that surrounded the front of the Manor. The grass made her ankles wet. It must have rained recently.
Woodsy smells, sights, and sounds assaulted her senses. As she ran her foot got caught and she fell roughly to the ground, scraping her knees. Klara started laughing.
Red liquid glistened on her scrapped knees. Blood. Klara’s laughter died down.
“Oops.” She chuckled still sitting on the ground. Her knees stung a little but it didn’t bother her.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 pm
[I sent you a PM about my idea for this, okay Haru? biggrin ]

Hiroki Kuninobu, a male vampire, lurked in the darkness of the forest.
The sun had set not too long ago. Maybe a few hours had passed since.

Hiroki was searching for something to eat, or someone. Ever since another vampire, known as Takeru, had been making attacks on the nearby village, he'd been cautious about whether or not to feed off humans as he usually did.
His eyes were black from the lack of fresh blood.

Hiroki sensed someone coming into the forest. A human.
He being a pure blooded vampire, had advanced ablities. His strongest happened to be smell.

Silently he crept toward the area where the human had entered. Hiroki could now, being closer, sense it was female.
He watched as she ran deeper. Suddenly she tripped, scraping her knees. Beads of blood appeared on her knees. "Oops." She chuckled, still on the ground.
The smell of her blood stimulated his senses. It lingered in his sinuses. He could taste the smell of her blood. It was delicious.
Hiroki came out from the bushes. From where he'd been standing, he was behind her. He was sure she was oblivious of him being there. He crept up behind her, the smell of her blood surrounded her like a fragrant perfume.
Hiroki recognized another scent. It seemed to him this girl was around other vampires. He didn't mind it. Where were they know then?

Hiroki grabbed her by the shoulder, he was crouched down next to her.
"Hello, beautiful.." He whispered, licking her neck. His fangs grazed her skin.
Hiroki sank his fangs in the side of her neck, a few inches above her collar bone. He sucked in some of her blood, feeling stronger already.
After a minute his fangs retracted from her skin.
He moved his head to the other side of her neck where her coroted artery was. The artery that send blood up to her brain. He bit her neck, creating a strange, crescent shaped cut.
It would begin the process of her becoming a vampire.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:14 pm
[[ I kinda like died here. - . -lll UHHH. Is Klaash doing anything? Most likely not. I'm adding in a new character Chexia, pronounced "Chay-ksah". Originally (since a few of my characters are form Dual Dragons), he was a phoenix, but I'm changing some crap. D: Sorry guys, too busy to put up profiles. I'll describe a lot.

Chexia = Pure Vamp [in this RP]
Sebastien Lusain = Pure Vamp
Melanni = Half Vamp [Dampher] [share same father as Lusain]]]

- - -

Lusain blinked, a familiar person came into view with his long hair tied back into a relatively thick braid. His face was pale, and contorted into an expression with a slight smile. "Ah, Lusain and dear Melanni." He walked closer towards the half-siblings as his thin smile increased every so slightly. Lusain smirked slightly, "You've arrived here too, it seems?" He raised a black eyebrow slightly. His younger sister was in front of him, with his hands on her shoulders as to push her along. She was dreadfully short (by his standards).

Chexia returned the same smirk expression that Lusain made, "Yes. I had connections and Tsshyeiah gladly accepted me."

Melanni continued to say nothing, out of fear for her older brother to strike her if she spoke without being spoken to. Her brother Lusain was harsh and strict, but he'd protect her. At least she hoped so, she couldn't really remember the last time her older brother had defended her. She looked away from Chexia, her eyes scanned the floor and she fiddled with her white dress and it's pink layers with hints of gold. "Don't fidget," Lusain breathed at her through gritted teeth, she froze, and remained motionless.

As Lusain and Chexia discussed something that Melanni had no knowledge of, she continued to stare at the floor, trying to not anger her brother any further. There was a long pause, she noticed, and Chexia nodded. "Well then, I'm off. Lady Tsshyeiah wanted me to meet her little brother Xellious."

Lusain nodded, "Ah, yes. Xellious is the quiet type, mind you."

"And you aren't?" Chexia joked, already starting to walk away. He was right, Lusain was a silent person when he wanted to be, but only once his little Dampher sister was out of sight. What a nuisince she was, always disgracing herself further. It was an awful shame her mother had to be human. "Well then, Melanni," Lusain adressed her, pushing her forwards rather forcefully, "Keep moving, it's the Dining Hall."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:52 am
Something grabbed Klara’s shoulders catching her off guard.
“Hello beautiful.” The unfamiliar voice cooed in her ear.
She had no idea anyone was even that close to her.
Her muscles flinched and her flight response immediately kicked in, but it was too late, who ever had hold of her was strong and had no intention of letting go.

“Let...go of...” She grunted out while kicking, smacking, scratching, anything she could to get away.
The stranger’s arms stayed put holding her down.
They weighed down heavily on her shoulders pinning her down roughly, crushing her.

He inched his way closer to her neck grazing her skin.
Klara whacked her hand into his face in an effort to stop him but it didn’t seem to affect him at all.
He finally sank his fangs into her skin.
Klara squeezed her eyes shut pushing a tear down her cheek.

This had never happened to her before. She had never been bitten before.
Was she going to die?

“…No…” She whispered.
She cringed; she felt her body curling into a ball.
Things around her seemed to blur and fade away. The only thing she was aware of that was happening was the pain coursing through her body from her neck as he sucked out her blood.
She was sure now, she had lost this fight…she was going to die soon.

No. No. No. No. Stop.

So close…she was so close to the Manor…to Ben…and yet…

Her eyes glazed over unable to fight anymore. Her body lay limp on the cold dirt floor.
He removed his fangs from her neck. Klara’s eyes slowly looked up at his face.
Her vision was hazy. Klara could only see the outlining of his face.

Was it because her eyes were filled with tears or because of the bite? She wandered somewhere in the back of her mind. He bent down again to the other side of her neck.
Klara didn’t know what was happening any longer, she was half unconscious.

Suddenly a new pain washed over her.
What was happening?! Her mind screamed.
Klara was jolted into consciousness from the incredible pain. Her blood boiled in her veins. Her eyes kept shifting from blurry to crystal clear.
Her body writhed in pain.

Was she…being turned into a vampire?

Klara’s fingernails dug into the dirt clutching it in her palms.

“No.” she tried to say but nothing came out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:19 pm
Tuesday got up suddenly.
No, No, No... He heard Klara's voice in his mind.
"Amane I have to go. Klara's in trouble. I promise I'll be back." He said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and a tear ran down her face.
"Okay." She said as he turned.
"I love you...Takeru." but he was already out the door.

BAM BAM BAM! Takeru pounded on bens door, making dents in it.
"BEN! BEN GET YOUR a** UP!" He said, slightly agrravated that he had let Klara out of his sight.
Takeru, not getting an answer, beat down the door. Nobu's head whipped up.
"Huh?" He said, just waking up. Takeru ran over to Ben and grabbed his hand and ripped him out of bed. He grabbed his shoulders.
"BEN! KLARA IS OUT THERE, GETTING POSSIBLY RAPED BY A VAMPIRE AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SLEEPING?" He screamed in his face.
She's gonna die. Kiryuu whispered inside Takeru's head.
He threw Ben back on the bed and ran outside.

Tuesday saw Klara laying on the ground, a vampire over her.
"GET THE ******** OFF HER!" He shouted, the vampire looked up in fear.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Ben was wide awake after Tuesday had shaken him.
Klara's in trouble... Oh ********>. He thought, tears coming to his eyes.

Ben was right behind Tuesday. He could sense the pain coursing through Klara's veins. No.. that other vampire is.. turning her..

Ben ran faster, catching up to Takeru.
--

Hiroki looked up. A voice had shouted 'GET THE ******** OFF HER!' He was astonshed hearing that voice.

"Takeru Yuzuki?" He asked, backing away from the girl. He sensed another vampire with Takeru.

Suddenly Hiroki felt the air being knocked out of him. The other vampire had shouldered him in the chest, knocking him away from the girl.
--
"What've you done to her?" Ben asked, pulling Klara against his chest.
Ben looked at her neck. He saw the bite marks.
"NO!" Ben roared. He let go of Klara, letting her gently lay on the forest floor.
Ben tackled the other vampire. Ben's hands fitted tightly around his neck.
He squeezed his neck, until it popped, which only took a few seconds.
"Why did you do this to her?" Ben asked, kicking the other vampire in the face.

Hiroki looked up at Ben. Several bones in his face were shattered. "I don't know.." He said, spitting blood unto the ground.

Ben looked back to Klara, bleeding on the ground. "Takeru, you take care of him, Klara needs me.." Ben said, kneeling next to Klara, taking her into his arms.
"How long ago did you bite her?" Ben asked.
Hiroki shrugged, still on the ground. "Maybe 5 minutes?"
Hiroki looked to Takeru. He turned in the opposite direction, and started running as f ast as he could. Hiroki knew Takeru would kill him otherwise.

Tears streamed down Ben's cheeks. "Klara, the only chance to save you from changing is for me to suck out the vemon, that coats vampire's teeth. I'm so sorry I let this happen to you.." Ben said.
He inclined his head towards Klara's neck.
His lips rested on her nack, then he began to suck on it, hoping to bring the vemon out.
Ben tried not to cry, and to concentrate, but it was difficult, knowing she could die in this process.
"Klara, tell me if you can feel the burning getting stronger or fading." Ben said, going back to trying to extract the vemon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:56 pm
Takeru ran after Hiroki. He grabbed his shirt, ripping the fabric. Instead he grabbed the skin on his neck, his nails puncturing his skin.
Takeru dragged him back to where Ben was.
"BEN! Stop you'll kill her. If she loses anymore blood she'll die." He said, trying to pull Ben off Klara.
"You have to let this happen. It'll be hard but we can contain her for a few days. I'll bring her animals that she can feed off of. Ben please, I don't want anyone else to die." He said, pleading. Hiroki tried to get away but he clamped down harder on his neck. He whimpered.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:55 pm
Hiroki tried to pull away from Takeru, but it was pointless. He being weakened, and it being Takeru, he'd have no chance of getting away.

Ben pulled away from Klara, sobbing. Takeru was right, She would die if she lost anymore blood. "Takeru... I can't let this happen to her... But I can't let her die either." Ben said to Tuesday. Tuesday turned away.
Takeru.. do something with him. I could care less if you kill him. If you have the heart to let him go, I don't care either.

"Klara.. I'm so sorry.. It's too late to stop the spread." Ben said, pulling her against him. Tears flowed down his cheeks, dripping onto her.
"I shouldn't have let you leave by yourself..." Ben said.
"I love you so much." He said, kissing her softly. Ben's tears wetted[grammar?] Klara's face.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games