Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Gemini than began to pack some supplies into her sack bag and in her human form.

Starfire walked over to them and asked, "What's going on?"

Italius stayed close to Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:05 pm
Electra looked to Barak and said, "Hello and I see you know me. And you are?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:54 am
'Were going to rescue Sirius. We need to find Raven,Beastboy and Spider-robin. Starfire keep the over pups safe and work alongisde side who's left to keep them safe. We should be back by tommorw at the latest' Robin explianed hurridly, he didn't wish to waste any more time and endanger Sirius's welfare even furhter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:18 pm
"I see well than good luck," said Starfire.

Gemini walked over to Raven and Beast Boy and said, "Father wants you two to come with us to get Sirius."

"I really don't know where Spider-robin is," answered Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm
"I am Barak miss," he said with a smile. "And of course I know you. Your Adonis and Midngiht's daughter," said Barak.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:06 am
'We'll go look for him, Star look for Scott and keeps the pups safe.' Robin replied srotly checking the reserves of equipment in his utility belt. He was farily well stocked up but he didn't what he may encounter on the journey or while they were stuck in this strange world. He'd have to converse and rely on his skills to assist him during the mission and times ahead.

'Umm sure, do we need to get anything ?' Beastboy asked in grumpy tone. He was getting sick of this constant interepuptions while he was with Raven, well at least they weren't being split up into groups and speerated for a while, thay was the only real good point about this entire idea. Aaaah this was so irritating he just wanted to be with her alone with no distractions.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 am
"Uh, not really. But if you want to pack some supplies like food or something just give it to me and I'll put it in my sack bag hear," said Gemini. She than walked away.

"Very well," said Starfire. She than transformed into her red wolf form, picked up Italius with her teeth and threw him on her back.

"Wheee!" Italius said happily as he landed on Starfire's back.

Starfire than walked over to Vega and picked her up in her teeth and put her on his back.

(( I'll play Vega/Vesta too since no one is palying her. And I'll play Raven until dragonelf gets back ))

Raven stood up and said, "Well, I don't need anything. But I'm ready to go."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 am
"Hm," Electra made a smirk and sighed. "Of, course. everyone knows me becasue of my blood line, my parents. The greatest sabors of all," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 am
'Ummm I guess I don't, so let's go already !' Beastboy snapped, he was already irritated with the constant interrutptions, so let's get his done and dusted. He knew it waa for a good cause but he'd had any real time with Raven and it was really really really really starting to bug him so much. It wasn't fair Robin and Star were always together no matter what happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 pm
"So, whose coming?" asked Raven. She wanted to know who was tanging along the ride.

"Well, our new member Zeta is going to show us the way. Father and Blaise too. Even Spider-robin," replied Gemini.

Raven nodded. she than realized that Gemini didn't mention Starfire's name. "What about Star. . .I mean your mother?" she asked.

"Oh, she's staying here to watch the pups and whoever else is tsaying will help," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:50 pm
Barak smirked a bit and said, "Well, your parents are famous and so are their children. But I say your one heck of a beauty."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:12 am
'So how long do you think this is gonna take ?' Beastboy asked sparing no politness of covering his imaptience and dismay of the mission he'd recieved. He knew it was important but Robin always seemed to think no one had anything better to do but run after him on some seceret mission which mainly involved hiding around and spying.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 pm
Raven knew that this mission was important, but she was definitely upset that her time with Beast Boy had been interrupted. Hopefully, this would help them get home faster and then they would have all the time in the world... Well at least until trouble once again knocked on their doorstep. "What's the plan?"

Odysseus listened to the talk of marriage with slight interest, but he was glad when the topic switched. He might be a mighty warrior, but Odysseus had never been exactly a master at love or marriage. "Meaning we'll have to go back down there." He said, refering to the labs where the alchemists worked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm
"Well, Zeta said the mission my take two or three days," replied Gemini. "And the plan is to go to the sabors palace, fight, and get Sirius back."

Zeta than stepped in and said, "And even kill some sabors if we have to." She wanted revenge so bad the sabors.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 am
'Finish your meal first my friend, then we'll tend to over matters of business later, fill up your strength reserves for the massive challenger which lays ahead, i'm sure our new pup wont mind waiting a little longer for his cure and movement into the winning side of the bloody and over drawn battle with those rabid infested dogs which claim ownership over generations of our packs lands' Adonis's tone slowly hosited itself further down a dark malicous pit with the mention of the wolves, it had been a long time since he'd felt truly confident about defeat of the wolves, but the last few victorys had sent his condfidence rocketing into the clouds of sucess.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games