Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:39 pm
(awwwww)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 pm

((Sorry. Well I gtg too. It's almost 2 am. I'm tired.))

o Apollo i

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:56 pm
((No, cause my reflexes are near super human. Plus the speed of my arrows shoot with a force of about 200 pounds. So you would be out beofre you even knew wht happened.))

Before Angel even finished appearing behind her she was behind him. Her arrow pointed right at the back of his head. "Silly Ninja, I'm not just anyone." Norai said channeling a strange force into her arrows. It wasn't chakra or a genjutsu, it was something far different and far more powerful. her arrow turned to a red color with a flamming tip "Bang" She said pointing her bow up at an angle and it flew up and came right back down slamming into the top of the cafe at the center. When it did a mystical fire blast came from the impact setting the whole roof on fire. Norai leaned in and whispered. "Watch your back Ninja boy. Don't go easy on someone or it willbe game over" She said taughting him on his words, and was gone without another sound, or trace, or anything. As if she never even existed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:13 pm
The entire roof burst into flames as the people in the are were panicking. He jumped out of his seat surprised at the sudden burst of flames. "You've got to be kidding me, she actually did it?" he cried out as he clasped his hands together. The temparature, despite the flames, started dropping dratamatically as a cold wind errupted from the shinobi as he raised his hands in the air. Suddenly, by using Mizu Sojuu, th shinobi sent all liquids fly upwards at the fire in an attempt to put it out. It was still not enough though as the fires were still spreading. "Haven't used this since the Academy...Uo Tsuba!" he said to himself as he took a deep breath and unleashed a stream of water from his mouth. He took another deep breath and launched another stream, and another. Each time the fire was growing less and less until finally he put out the fire. "Ugh...my mouth hurts so much," he whined as he placed his hand on his jaw. "I can't belive she actually did it, note to self...don't mess with her," he commented as he stepped outside and looked at the building. "Well besides a few burned marks here and there...it's still operational," he smiled.  

BluewolfofMibu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:33 am
Nikki-Xion14
Norai put her chair down flat as she picked up her quiver and placed it on her back, then picked up her bow and walked outside. But when she did she tossed an arrow on the ground with several notes on it that said over and over 'Bring it Little Boy.'

I'm not sure where the explosive note part takes place but here it just said a note. To say just a note and then call it an explosive note in the next post as Aro picks it up is surly some type of GMing. Asaba tryed the same thing many times when he was here and got caught for it. Sorry for bring this up again just thought I should put it out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 am

EDIT:
He was now going to hunt this girl down, for calling him silly. Maybe. He hadn't decided if he liked walking around calmly, or chasing after people who think they are god. ((Too bad you can't just disappear without some sort of special jutsu, or opening a portal of some type, you would only be able to go so far with body flicker, and all the other transport techniques. So I would still be able to find you, and smell you. I'm an assassin, I kill as my job.))

o Apollo i

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:33 am
The foreign shinobi decided it was time to get out of this crazy place, he sighed as he thought where he should go next. "Well, the Cloud Kage is out of the question since his office seems to be destroyed and I have no idea where he's at. Maybe I should go see the Kazekage to deliver his package. He'll see me right away with our history," he smiled as he paid for his meal and drink and stepped outside. He walked outside just in time to see a kunai slam into the ground in front of him. He leapt back in surprise and then looked up to find the Uchiha he had met on the roof. "Hey, who are you shooting at, there's no one here..." he yelled out to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:19 am

Angel disappeared. He flickered to the ground in front of the other shinobi. He ignored him. He began to walk away, down the path from which he came. He was headed to wherever.

o Apollo i

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:21 am
"Man there are some really rude people in this village," he sighed as he decided to head for Suna instead. "I'm out of here..." and with that he dissapeared as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:43 pm
____* MIZU* ____

(changed color dont like it anymore)

Mizu did handsigns as she did Inticial Gate.As she now had 1/8th speed she said,"Im outta here..."Mizu said as she left with amazing speed.

(Y desroy the cafe?wat did it do 2 u...?y r u even here?...)
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:34 am
(as far as i`m conserned i`m alive cuz think if she is a kight how can she have papper bombs a ninja tool she would mostlikly blow herself up.)

aro went out the cafe as he said."sorry sakuya will have to do this some other time."aro said as he scouted threw the village looking for norai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:51 am
Aro metatora
(as far as i`m conserned i`m alive cuz think if she is a kight how can she have papper bombs a ninja tool she would mostlikly blow herself up.)

aro went out the cafe as he said."sorry sakuya will have to do this some other time."aro said as he scouted threw the village looking for norai.

((No your dead, crew ruling, you dont get to un rule it.))  

Masumi H Dekata

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 am
Aro metatora

{dude if you've watched any of the naruto movies then you would know that it don't matter. plus this is RP you can say you have a chainsaw and it would go.}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 am
You are dead aro.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 am
((Masumi, this really was a crew ruling? Thank Kami it's done with then.
EDIT: Also, Aro. This is the third time I'm telling you. You are not to RP anymore until you have gone through the Boot Camp.))
((Blah, editted again, didn't see Masumi's post.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games