Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:26 pm
The bird hops around on his desk a few times then looks up at Rehenno not understanding what he said. "I can only understand you when you talk in your mind, I am a bird that talks telepathically to other humans and beings. The only way I can understand the other being is if I talk to them telepathically." Leo jumps on to Rehenno's head. "Your a funny one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"wow this is amaizing" pyro said to the bird in his head "so were is my old friend anyways" pyro asked
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:52 pm
aro walked back in then turned to rahenno"can i make an anoccement."aro said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:06 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"looks like aro has something to say" pyro said to himself listening close
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:17 pm
Leo shuffles a little on Rehenno's head as Pyro speaks. "Kazuo, right now he is in the weapon shop fighting against a crystal user and another ninja that is new to cloud that seem to be attacking it. You must be Pyro, the one Kazuo told me about. I am Leo, it is nice to meet you." The bird then turns to the person who made noise by the door leaning close not understanding what he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"WHAT KAZUO IS IN A FIGHT....aghhh he could handle himself but just incase does he need any help" pyro asked leo
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:33 pm
Leo sighs. "Yes he is in a fight. I am worried about him but I think he can handle himself. The only reason he is able to stand a chance in the fight is because his opponent is a crystal user." Leo bends his legs and lays on top of Rehenno's head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:38 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"ok good that should let me rest alot better" pyro thought as he relaxed
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:56 pm
"attention everyone be on the lookout for a guy named ryu he`s a genin with red eyes and black hair."aro said to everyone in the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:20 am
aro walked over to tera then said"um tera there something i want to ask you do you...want to go out sometime."aro said as he made an ember clone and made it go to the acadomy.  

Aro97

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Tera sighed seeing that she might not be in the ANBU but at least she will be considered.
"m-me?" She said pointing to herself. "Well yeah just dont try anything funny. Now's a good time" She said as she opened the door  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:10 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"well well well my boy is growing up" Pyro said smiling getting up and patting him on his back getting near his ear "you lucky basterd" pyro whispered into aro's ear and walked out waving to tera, aro, and Rahenno "later guy's"
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:13 am
"see ya pyro" aro said waving at pyro.then turned to tera."let`s go to the cafe and don`t worrie i won`t try anything funny."aro said fallowing tera out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:23 am
Leo stands up on Rehenno's head then projects his thoughts to everyone. "Goodbye everyone I look forward to seeing all of you again." The bird then flaps it's wings and flys out the window.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games