Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Seth nodded. "Yes. The Academy, Zen, Tower Town wanting to liberate itself from Deralo's Kingdom. Many things have caused the last few years to be pretty tiresome for all of us." He said with a sigh. "But from the way I heard it from you, Mythanos hasn't been very peaceful recently either.."

[I just made that Tower Town thing up XD]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:12 pm
(Okay)

Tea nodded, "The regions of Mythanos are always at war. It has become so bad that even people like myself have to wear armor to protect ourselves," She looked up at Seth and walked closer to him. Her wings appeared and she hugged him, "I don't want to return to that world. I'm going to stay with you..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:59 pm
Seth smiled and hugged back tightly. "I'm glad." He said as he kissed her forehead. "Well, why am I talking about devastation when I should be enjoying the peace that we currently have." He said. He hated how his focus was on always on the negative side of things and never on the bright side. Tea was changing him though. He was able to think more positively now. "Shall we leave this dreaded place now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:01 pm
Tea nodded and she stroked his face, "Where will we go?" She asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 pm
a rather sudden thought range out to the both of them. ~So long as you leave, i recommend you go to the coast. the weather should be fine there. I recommend Barona bay or somewhere like that. now, if you dont mind, your keeping me awake.~ Garoth though to them. he had never left when Gab's group had. he had tried to doze off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:13 am
Seth was surprised to hear someone inside his head. Maybe the place wasn't as empty as he thought. "Did you hear that, Tea?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 am
"It's a giant lizard outside, he's friendly as long as you don't disturb him," Tea smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:36 am
-i take offense to that, fairie. i am a dragon, not to be confused with my vertically challenged ground bound cousins.- garoth thought to tea.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:25 pm
Seth wasn't exactly sure what was going on. "How did you even come to that conclusion, Tea?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm
"I can sense auras silly," Tea said, "Lets' go."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:53 pm
Seth smirked and shook his head. "Alright." He said as he headed for the exit. He suddenly stopped. "Wait, I don't even know where we're headed." He said. He knew the so called lizard had recommended to go to Barona Bay, but he wasn't sure about it. "Barona Bay maybe?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm
(There's two groups in there already. we might get flooded in there)

Tea didn't care, as long as she was with Seth. She hugged his arm affectionately.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 pm
[Good point. Oh and was infected ever cured?]

Seth pondered for a moment. "We could head to Tower Town. It is my home town and I want to check on it." He explained. "I'm fine though if you don't want to go there."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:27 pm
(They were all detained and put in Belkan and Deralo. They have not been cured yet. Synthic's still working on it)

Tea nodded and smiled, "Yes. We should go there."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:35 pm
[Ah, alright. Go Synthic ;D]

Seth nodded. "Alright then, let us depart." He said as he took her hand gently and walked towards the exit. Before he left though, he turned around and took one last look at the place. He then turned back and continued walking out until he had left completely.

[Exits to Tower Town]

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games