Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Morganna did, however, visibly blush. She looked down, hiding her face, though a wide grin did reside there. She regained control over her bashfulness before looking back up at Tenshi. "I wouldn't have it any other way."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:58 pm
Tenshi smirked catching her blush before she turned away and then at her statement. "Thats good, cause there will be no other way." He stated asuringly as he placed his lops upon hers as he kissed her passionately engaging in a french kiss.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 pm
"Anytime Amiea." He responded warmly. "If it weren't for that move, they'd be kicking rocks right now. Get this, if he made that...Grey Tuesday, I'll further it. Shining Saturday...Shining Friday, Clouded Wednesday. That kid deserves something."

"Yeah. You got that right." Kessaris overhears and blurts in.

"You'll get what's coming to you, okay? Just hold tight. First things first, and that's the festival. When the rocks fall, so will all, to bow and give unending thanks. For the moon is high and is our watchful eye, forever looming above."

"Nice."

"Me and my sister made it. It's the cities motto."

~~~

"I'm not. I'm just sure." Nas looks out the window at the sun which cleaved it's way into it's evening position. "Four hours."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 pm
Alyss smiled at her brother and then looked at Kendal. She let go and then looked at Marcove. "Never know, Rho... you could find another Rho like you. How old is mother and father now?" She said softly, thinking about it and shrugged.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm
"Possibly 17 and 18." He said looking at Shale with the bulb prominent on the horizon. "They aren't too much older than Kess or Riko, but they're older minded. More mature. They're going to talk to Nephilis, a current Prime Leader to help there country. You don't get that type of co-op from kids. These ones here are pure geniuses."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:53 pm
She continued to walk with Nephilis. She looked back at Kessaris and Keliah she turned around and sighed. She clasped her hands, she was just not feeling right.

Keliah remained silent. Right now she hated Kessaris, its as if he felt he was so damn special. He was next in line to be king of the celestials. Even with her great power, nobody paid attention to her like they did to him, she continued walking.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 pm
"Riko is a genius but she just keeps her mouth shut because your son never gives her a chance." Alyss hissed at her brother, crossing her arms as her eyes turned extremely rare. She was very sensitive about Riko.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:58 pm
"Hey wasn't Kessaris supposed to go see Nephilis as well" He asked. He wondered if that could effect anything "Hey Rho maybe before we leave we could see this big meteor shower thats supposed to happen" Kendal suggested. To be honest he just wanted to see exactly what happened.

Ricky walked over to Keliah "Hey are you alright?" He asked. To him she looked either distant or depressed. He was kind of happy to learn something and also wondered how well he could manipulate weather during a meteor shower.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:02 pm
Keliah looked at Ricky. "Yes, im more than alright" she said to him without making eye contact. She continued walking not saying anything at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:02 pm
"They aren't around each other that much." Marcove said with level eyes. "Besides, when they are, she's all over him, and he's all over her...all of that." He snaps his fingers in epiphany and looks at her patting her shoulder. "Next time we have a meeting, I want her to speak. If it appeals, then she's good. If not...well you know." Marcove looks to Ricky and sighs. "Call me Marcove out here, and he went. He should be there by now."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 pm
Alyss rolled her eyes and looked at Marcove. "I will let her but you can't hurt her. She is sensitive and if you shoot her right down then I will hurt you." She muttered, growling as she patted Marcove's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:19 pm
"I meant as in to fix the city...or you know, town stuff. Not to fight." Marcove gives her a confused look. I'm not fighting a 17 year old unless it's Kess."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 pm
Morganna held Tenshi close. She had missed him so much, and she was showing it in the return of the kisses. Between breaths, she blurted out, "I love you," before she realized it. She pulled away and clamped her hand over her mouth, wide-eyed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 pm
"Nevermind you took it wrongly... now what do you want to about Grandfather?" Alyss said softly, looking at her brother again with both red and blue eyes. She looked around quickly and sighed softly, shrugging.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:32 pm
"I just want to talk. Today is the day he dies and well, there are just somethings I want to know from him. That's all." Marcove's demeanor had changed and he walks faster forward. "Let's makes this quick."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games