Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 am
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin's lips curled up in a sneer. "Oh he's Armand, all right," she laughed. "He's just being bloodthirsty Armand."
She glanced around at the mortals beside her and gave a quirk of the lips. "I know you guys don't want to risk your lives," she started, "so I'll take care of Armand." She smirked sarcastically. "Because I have no life to risk. I can't die."

Ravin leaned over and pressed her lips hard to Dylan's, tasing that same sweet taste of his. She even tangled her fingers in his hair, she was so into it. "I love you." She rose to her feet and glanced down at the mortals. "Don't you all worry about anything."

She kicked off her boots to the side, not at all worried about them, and ran to the balcony. She leapt off and landed on the ground perfectly. "ARMAAAAND!" she screamed. "ARMAAAAAND, YOU SON OF A b***h! CALM YOURSELF!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 am
User Image

Before leaving, Kaline was faced towards Robert. She looked at him with sad eyes, knowing how badly this all could end. Able to Imagine the all the blood in this room.

She smiled sincerely saying "I'm sorry.." she paused, too afraid to speak much of anything.She walked closer to him, and wispered "Please don't leave this building...Until..I say so, or they say so" Pointing to the people at the table. "Or..If i come back to get you.." With that comment she quickly

MindxHunter

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:50 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was getting seriously aghitated with his fellow vampires. If Kaline was here, and Ravin was outside too, then that left only David to protect everyone. "GOD DAMIT!!! WILL YOU PEOPLE JUST GO BACK TO THE ******** SCHOOL!!!! He turned his attention completly to his beast friend. He almost chuckled, David had been trained to stop Airi specificaly, then she had disapeared. But he wasn't going to let Armand know that at this moment, Hunter wanted to bring him back from his rageing thirst. He looked his demonic friend in the eye."You know I wouldn't allow you to hurt Veronica." Hunter could honestly care less about the rest of the humans, but Veronica was in there... The only way Armame was getting into the school until he calmed down was over Hunter's dead body. Which was a possibility he couldn't rule out. Which was why David was his second line of defense. Hunter figured he would try to reason with his friend first, but all these extra people were NOT helping  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline couldn't believe what was coming out of Dylan's mouth. He wasn't himself right now. Okay it was true, but still. Does he even know who the real Armand is? Of course not. The only people were most likely her and Airi. She hated saying that name let alone thinking it. She was getting off track. There had to be some way to save him. Maybe if he saw her, but no one was going to let her leave. They were all so protective. So Madeline could die, she just wanted her Armand back. Madi walked over and sat down at the table with Ronnie.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Everyone had basically ignored her. Which pissed Veronica off a bit. And now Ravin was leaving, which sent Dylan into hysterics. Oh hell. "Can tonight get any worse?" She felt tears brimming her eyes as she looked out over the balcony. There was nothing but darkness. And Ravins voice screeching. She sighed and put her head in her hands. "Madi, what are we going to do?" She wanted Hunter back, alive. Right now.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Ravin! Dammit! No!" Dylan screamed after she jumped off the balcony. Her kiss still lingered on his lips.
He didn't care if she couldn't die, it still scared him to no end. "Dammit! Ravin!" He yelled running to the edge of the balcony and looking over. "Get back here!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand whipped around and ran at Ravin with a very fast pace and a very deadly look in his eyes. He aimed a kick at her stomach which would send her back flying. At the pace he was running there was no way that she could possibly dodge it without suffering even a bit from the blow. As fast as he appeared there he was back where he started and holding his head once more. In a low growl he said, "Get your vegetarian a** out of here Ravin. You are not a match for me either sane or not. Stay out of business that is not yours. May I remind you who is the one screaming? Perhaps your should calm yourself. Go back to your snack. You are not needed here." As he neared the end of his rant to Ravin his voice grew cold. His eyes glinted in the moonlight and he turned back to Hunter. "I am about to lose it again friend. I can feel it. Let's make it a good fight." He smirked and then let out another yell of pain. He crouched his body down low and with a growl closer to that of an animal dove for Hunter's throat and reached out with his clawed hands for his throat.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin was sent flying backwards into a tree from the force of Armand's kick. Years of instinct and hunting propelled her upwards. She ran at Armand, kicking him back even stronger. In his moment of weakness, Ravin held him by the collar of his shirt against the tree.

*"Tu ne me frapperes pas," she hissed. "Tu pas frapperes n'importe qui d'autre."

Her eyes grew softer and she leaned in to touch her nose gently to his. "Will you let the animal inside you take over?" she whispered, pressing her lips to his cheek. "Will you kill all that you love? I know you. You are stronger than this, all of this." She brushed her lips gently over his and breathed, "Please."

*You will not strike me. You will not strike anyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled, why the hell did everyone feel the need to interfere? This was only going to piss Armand off more than he currently was.

|| Yeah I know it's short but wth am I supposed to do? I'm confused as to whether or not I'm being attacked. ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand barely felt the kick and was a bit surprised to find that Ravin was holding him against a tree. He felt her kiss and her breath flow over him. Suddenly he could take it no longer. His body began to shudder. Not with anger but laughter. He reached up and pushed the vampire harshly off of him and rather hard at that fact. "You know nothing of my Ravin my dear. You think your sweet words can make me calm down? I don't even know why I am doing this anymore. Why my instinct is much stronger. Why I must quench this never ending thirst. I need more blood. I want it and you will not stop me you weak thing. I never have nor will I ever do anything because you have told me to. Leave now! Don't ever speak of love to me now because we never had that. I don't believe you." He turned away from her with a snarl and clung to the trunk of a tree with such force that he snapped it in half. Blood. He smelled it and it was not far. Just a few meters ahead. Someone had gotten curious. With a beast like growl he sprung and caught the child in his arms and immediately sunk his teeth in. The child's cry of fear was choked and then it's body was torn into shreds. Armand let out a laugh.

((Be right back going for supper don't get too far ahead of me!!! please haha))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 pm
||armand is scary >.<||
|| mrgreen ||
||and Demo-love i don't think you're being attacked. but i was confused as well.||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 pm
Ravin Black

"Then what say you of Madeline?" she said softly. "What of your love of the mortal?"

Ravin curled her lip, licking it calmly. "What do you think of how she would see you this way?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She looked over at her. Madeline had no idea what to do. The only thing the vampires or anyone else in this group would allow her to do was sit or stand. She couldn't leave to go anywhere. Of course not; that would jeopardize her life. She slouched in her chair and crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't know. There is nothing that I'm "allowed" to do. I can't leave the school."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand growled and turned back to Ravin, "Just shut up! Shut up shut up shut up! Just leave! You're not making this any easier for me can't you see that!" He rammed his head into a nearby tree over and over making a dent in it with the impact and letting the blood that he had just drank trickle out of his mouth. Upon hearing Madeline's name Armand stopped and held onto the tree. "Madeline..." he whispered the name and put his head to the tree and held it there. "See will not see me. I must distance myself from her." He was about to lose it again. No more talk of Madeline.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:18 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Okay, well. You're not the only one not allowed to leave." Veronica rolled her eyes. "But, we need a plan." She bit her lip as the really cute guy, Dylan, came over by them. "Alright, David is the only one watching us."
Dylan was talking, "Dude, shut up. You're in if you keep your mouth shut." She shook her head and continued, "Anyway, we need to do something to fix this. Because the vampires aren't doing much to solve the Armand situation."

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan shook his head and went to sit by the girls. "Are you two planning without me?"
Dylan chuckled and pretended to zip his lips. "My lips are sealed."

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:28 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched his friend hit the tree, in a flash he was next to him. "Armand." Hunter muttered his friends name, he was still tense being that Armand was still unstable. He reached a firm hand out and grabbed his friends shoulder.

|| BLOCK!!! ||

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games