Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:08 am
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel knelt down and picked up the messenger creature that Mikyo had sent out to him. The Sannin set the small metal creature onto his shoulder and studied it, trying to figure out what it was for. Before he could enter the room the last person he ever expected to see inside ran out. Barely feet behind her ran Aki, though she was not running after the first person in anger - no, her face was set into a mask of concern and worry. The silver haired man groaned and thudded his head against the wall behind him before taking a deep breath. He could follow Aki in a heartbeat with the Shunshin, he needed to see what was up with the ancient warrior. But even with that thought in mind he was worried - so he created a Kage Bunshin to chase them as far as they could go.
The silver eyed man entered the office slowly, noting that Mikyo was not alone in the room. He tilted his head in a slight bow to the ages-old shinobi.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:22 am
((Pssst. Mikyo isn't in the room anymore at all . . . he's actually in the same place Rini and Aki are now. Went ahead.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:38 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

The door to the Kusakages Office flew open as a jounin, who was on village patrol, made his way into the room. He had a seriously annoyed look on his face as if he had been dealing with a nuisance all day. In his right hand he held the shirt collar of a boy as he dangled above the ground like a tabby cat being held by the scruff of its fur.The young boy had a stubborn look on his face as he swung his arms back and forth, squirming to break free, but with little prevail. The jounin looked around the office, he realized that she wasn't in at the moment as they took a seat on the chairs inside the office. As they sat down, Kido attempted to get up and flee the scene only to feel the jounin grab the back of his shirt and force him back to his seat.

User Image
Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm
((You're Kamizuki Kage? The Swift Assassin of Cloud? First, I thought he was dead? Second, he was an Aburame. Third, aren't you from Cloud? SO MANY THINGS ARE WRONG WITH THIS!))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm
X- TMT -X
((You're Kamizuki Kage? The Swift Assassin of Cloud? First, I thought he was dead? Second, he was an Aburame. Third, aren't you from Cloud? SO MANY THINGS ARE WRONG WITH THIS!))

((lol I was editting an old posting format and somehow I pasted the halfway done version instead of the final copy. Its all good now))  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:48 pm
Tails1990
X- TMT -X

((lol I was editting an old posting format and somehow I pasted the halfway done version instead of the final copy. Its all good now))
((Yay! Life if fine, now. Carry on, my dear friend Tails.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:59 pm

xxxxx

User Image

The minutes slowly rolled into hours as the two of them sat there and just...waited. Out of boredom Kido began to overlook the room from his chair; it was awfully clean except for the stacks of files along the wall. The young shinobi's eyes continued to wander, when suddenly, were interrupted by an abrupt snoring sound. It had appeared that the jounin who captured Kido had fallen asleep in his wait for the kage. It must be hard having to work constantly without the youthful drive of childhood. Seizing this opportunity Kido began to weigh his options. He knew that his so called, "special powers," only worked under pressure, and that even after sneaking out of the office he would have to sneak past the two guards, and the receptionist. However, there was option two, which was the window along the wall that was creased open. The only downside to this was that he would have to find his way down from the second floor.

After a few minutes of calibrating his escape route, and a few seconds of wiping the drool of his shoulder, Kido had his plan set in stone. First, Kido slowly edged away from the jounin who was leaning against him in an effort not to wake him. The next part was tricky, crossing the wood floor without making any sudden sounds. The boy was naturally light-footed, and it helped that the souls of his shoes were worn down to the pads, making him almost as quiet as a mouse. Tip-toeing slowly across the room, Kido looked back occasionally to check on the status of his jounin capturer until he finally made it to the window. On the verge of freedom, the young boy slowwly lifted the window when all of the sudden, *cccrreeeeek!*. The obnoxious sound of the window snapped the jounin from his slumber, only to find the boy scurrying out the window. "Oh no you don't!" The jounin sprang up from his chair and darted towards the door as Kido squirmed his way to the outside. Before making a run for it, Hiro ripped a loose, clay tile from the rooftop and propped it onto the windowsill. It was unsure as to why he did this until it was too late. The jounin tried to lift the window only to find that the tile was acting as a bracer that was wedged in between the window, allowing Kido to have a headstart on his pursuer.

As far as he could tell, Kido's escape was a total success as he ran to the corner of the building, and began to climb down the drainage pipe. To save time he hoped down from halfway, and began to make his way into the village.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:26 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Genin メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxAs Xen entered the Kusakage's Office, he notice with a grimace that Aki was not there. It seemed that she had much more important business to attend to. In Xen's mind...the best thing to do was wait. He really didn't have anything better to do. As he plopped down onto one of the chairs on the side of the room, the boy crossed his legs and laid his head back; in all reality, that was all he could do. What he didn't realize was that he would be having a meeting with someone he didn't expect to meet in a while. Very, very shortly. Fate had brought him here, and fate would unite him with the one man capable of shaping him into a demon. His father was...a very powerful man indeed.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:11 pm

xxxxx

User Image

About an hour and a half went by before the Jounin, who rushed out of the building alone, returned to the with a kid in his mitts. The boy had pale skin, and a dark, raggedy, moss green hair. His arms were crossed, and his feet barely dragged along the ground as the jounin gripped him from the back of his collar. It had become obvious as to why this jounin was so pissed off, it was because he had been trailing this kid all day. However, A few things had changed since their last encounter. A sturdy, brown rope was tied around the wrist of the jounin and ran around the neck of the young boy like a noose. Two things were clear at this point, the jounin was determined to keep the young boy within his grasps, and the boy would have to try twice as hard to escape now.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

The giant wolf lay near the Kage's desk, awaiting her arrival. The multi-colored eyes of the beast stared into the sunlight as it crept into the window of the office, signalling another day has come. He gave a low growl in frustration having to wait this long for an audience with the students his Master told him to find; one a Kage, the other was Uno, and something about a prodigy? Either way, the growl diminished remembering that since he has been on this world for around three hundred years, he could wait another day or so for the small group. Carge, the Cursed Wolf, Master Sealer and Mikyo's right hand...wolf. He knew the boy since he was but a child and could recall most of the darkened history behind the Metal Demon. The beast's front paws were crossed over each other as the elongated body laid out across the wooden floor, eagerly awaiting any sign of life.

User Image

Oni_Soul

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxUsing what experience he had so far, Xen determined that this wolf wasn't some ordinary house pet. "...I can only assume that--for you to wait so diligently at the Kusakage's step that you have more than a typical wolf's mental capacity." If Carge were to look at the boy now, he would see his shocking resemblance to his father. Though his hooded appearance belied it, the eyes never lied. The strength was there...just not as tapped as his father's was. "Also...your chakra..." The boy could definitely feel traces--no matter how faint--of a chakra of his bloodline. The little doses he got were nothing short of intense. It had to have been someone with extremely powerful development in the bloodline...possibly a legendary amount of power...

"Would you, perhaps, know my father?"
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki approached her office and gave a digruntled sigh when she came upon the sight. Not of the people that had gathered waiting for her return. But that of the door still laying on the ground after Mikyo had kicked it down previously. Before addressing those waiting the Kusakage lifted the door back up and noted that hinges had been snapped clean but the wood was undamaged. Using metal manipulation she put it back in it's spot with ease. "Alright then." She said contently crossing to her chair, "Whose first?" Aki's deep green gaze drifting across to look at all who had gathered. The most peculiar was the wolf. He was gorgeous, and emitted an air of power about him.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:25 pm
"If I could be bold enough madame... I would like to offer myself to be first. The reason I... am in such a hurry, is because I have a... proposition that I gaurantee can outweigh all other things you would hear today, but I have a limited time frame to present this opportunity. It's something that is entirely beneficial to you, and I ask for nearly nothing in return. If you would oblige me, I'd like to speak with you in private about this. Unless you are... uninterested." He spoke very formerly to this woman, but only because this operation could show promise, on both ends.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:39 am
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxAt the man's suggestion, Xen could only smirk. "...You believe your affairs to be more important than Mikyo Yami, then? That's what I was here to talk to Lady Aki about; my father." If Carge were listening, this would be the defining trait. Xen had gone out and plainly said that Mikyo was his father. As the boy waited for the mysterious man's answer, Aki could have also stepped in; whether she wanted to or not was a different story.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:38 am

xxxxx

User Image

As the Kusakage slammed the door back into place the jounin jerked the rope in surprise, almost gagging Kido whose neck was tethered at the other end. Gaining back his composure the jounin stood up, tugging on the rope in an attempt to get the kid to move, but to no prevail. Kido was stubborn, if someone was to take bin against his will than he was gonna resist as much as possible. However, Kido was just a little kid and the jounin was of the muscular sort of build as he, once again grabbed Kido by the stuff of his collar and carried him before the Kusakages pressence.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games