Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:13 pm
((you could say that but that's god-modding. And who says I'm going that far. He may be able to use all jutsus and kekkei genkais, but i said if he does too many he becomes extremely exhausted, and Sparkei sorry i thought i did that, time to edit!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:18 pm
"Heh..." Kei said, forming hand signals as fast as possible, concentrating all of his chakra into his person, and to all people watching, (aside from Tsuji, at least after a second or two) he vanished. He was using another level of his Kekkei Genkai, the Neko bloodline techniques, camoflague. Backflipping a great distance and standing on the edge of the arena, he stood at the ready, drawing a kunai out from his pocket, and looked around, waiting for him to re-surface.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:18 pm

"Vincent, you know we are in a library in a school full of student right?" He told his lover while laughing. He then find the book he was looking for and took it form the shelves. "I hope this time I won't endup on an other recipe..." he said in a low voice for himself.
"Well, unless you have somthign to do around here, I think we can go just after I told whoever is responcble of the library I'm taking this book."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:22 pm
(( stressed kekkei genkais arent things that can be used or learned. only certain clans can use them and just cus yoru an angel doesnt mean you can have them just cus you want them. For example, the only reason why Tsuji has Byakugan was because he obtained it during the war between Konoha and Kaminari when he wa son a scouting mission. As for his Sharingan, during the same war, he faught an Uchiha clan member (beleived to be the father of Uchiha Obito).))  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:22 pm
"Right i wouldnt want to get introuble again."

Vincent smiled and let go of Campbridge.

"Any other books you want to grab?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:23 pm
((ok whatever I'm happy with my character ninja mrgreen ))  

oathkeeper13

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:23 pm
*reappears, and climbs up a wall and clings to it*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:29 pm
((YAY mousey ^^))

Vincent heard the tiny scampering of claws. He followed the sound and found its source.

"Aw.. Hey Alex come here."

He said as he went to touch the thing on the wall. His mask hid his expression.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:30 pm
Lee woke up sensing the man that had attacked Iris. He teleported to him imediatly. "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:31 pm
The mouse turned around to look at the one with blue hair and touched him back.  

Kimmy Maktoum

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:34 pm
Vincent spun around his mask hid his surprisement. He held up his hands.

"Wait dont.. i dont want trouble.. look im sorry for before i didnt have my mask on. It keeps my darker side at bay. Im not going to harm anyone."

Vincent felt the mouse touch him. He picked up the mouse from the wall and put it on his shoulder. If it wanted to get down it could. He patted the mouses head.

"Hi little mouse."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:34 pm
"No, I don't think I need anythign else" Said Campbridge who was alrwdy walking oward the door but soon turned around when Vincent called him. "What is it?" he asked him.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:36 pm
The mouse sat on her hind legs and looked at him with golden yellow eyes, before clambering down from his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:37 pm
Lee calmed. "You still didn't answer my question."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:40 pm
"Just a cute little mouse Alex.. And the guy from before that wants to beat my a** in..."

Vincent said. He addressed Lee. He watched the mouse scamper away from him. His mask hid a small frown.

"Im here because my companion needed a book."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games