Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fight to Live. Live to Fight (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:14 pm
"That is if they can find her, and I have the means to hide her."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:42 pm
"I'm sure you do." Divinious said. It was impossible to tell if he were sincere or not.

"Of course, it all comes down to whether or not SHE wants to go."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm
"Atella." Hr father growled, slowly looking to her.

Atella was dead silent now, standing where she was awkwardly, uncomfortable with the attention being placed onto her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm
"Let me make this clear. If you pressure one of my gladiators into doing something, we're going to have a problem." Divinious said as footsteps could be heard coming near them. All the other Gladiators had caught wind of what was happening. Even the ones who seemed to be mean to Atella.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 pm
"I haven't done anything but speak to you and say my daughter's name." He growled, giving Divinious a cold glare.
"Nothing wrong in that, is there?" He asked, not only Divinious, but everyone who was within earshot and defending Atella now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 pm
"Oh, but just by saying someone's name in the tone you did would make one wonder." Divinious said with a closed-eyed smile.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 pm
"I had no intentions of pressuring Atella, contrary to your beliefs." He grunted, before slowly back to where Atella was...

...Who had now disappeared, the pressure that supposedly didn't exist getting the best of her...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 pm
"She's old enough to make her own decisions." Divinious said, looking back, now looking around for Atella.
"Great...You frightened her..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:21 pm
"I didn't do anything. If your men hadn't showed up, I'm sure she'd still be here." He grunted, crossing his arms.

If anyone had been watching Atella close enough, they would have noticed that she had unintentionally fled into the gardens of the estate, losing herself in the maze of shrubbery. Once there, she began looking around as she panted heavily, her hands shaking.
"Work... I need to work..." She began mumbling to herself as she looked around for tools, finding none the be laying around. "Work..." She kept mumbling, as she began to work on trimming one brush with her hands. "I need to work..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm
Krom was watching Atella, an eyebrow raised.

"No, they came because you're wanting to take a comrade away."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:30 pm
"Oh? So they're fond of her already? Even though she's been here for a week?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Atella didn't even seem to notice Krom. She was too focused on working on the brush, psychically breaking off twigs, branches, and leafs from the shrubbery, making it even at one point before making it uneven. The entire time, she kept mumbling, "Work... I need to work..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 pm
"Atella."

"It is hard to describe."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 pm
"Do the best you can."

Atella flinched violently, quickly turning around and staring at Krom wide eyed, looking at him as if she were confused.

"...Yes?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm
"They all fight to survive. You're only working to get one killed."

"What is wrong with you?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:59 pm
"I'd never kill Atella." He growled with offense.

"...I need to work..." Atella mumbled again, her hands which had been still beginning to shake again. "...Work... I need to work..." She started again, beginning her work once more.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games