Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:09 pm
Plop... plop... the smell of potent blood grew more intense near the vampire girl. A handsome smirk and ebony eyes gave away Vincents thoughts. "I was never one for starvation..." Vincent chuckled darkly, his own claws were buried deep into his own arm. His dark blood, almost ebony in color now was flowing freely down his arm and dripping upon the floor in the doorway of the room the Vampriss was in.

"And after this.. i will need to eat myself." Vincent laughed as he teased the girl. He removed his claws from his own flesh, the wound would stay fresh until he could seal it with a spell or cover the wound. Raising a blood soaked finger to his lips Vincent's forked tongue snuck out and tasted his own blood.

"Though, dont think im offering vampire. I want to hear you beg for it." Vincent said darkly before chuckling again as his gaze turned on the girl. dipping his fingertips into his wound again Vincent flicked blood droplets at the vampiress to tempt her further. He was really starting to like watching people squirm...

"Not sure.. i should probably find my brother though. But in a bit i need a slight rest." Vlad said before laying back and sighing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

Just as she had gathered the strength to side yet again, her back bracing against the wall behind her, the scent of blood hit her nose, it stronger than before, but different. Her head lifted up, her eye's now shinning red once more. There before her stood Vincent, ebony blood dripping from his arm, upon the floor. He held an evil smirk, and laughed darkly ever now and then, as he seemed to tease her, in her dire time. The scent was overpowering, especially in her state, and with him standing so not too far from her. Mizuki glared at him, as he stated he wanted her to beg for it. Never had she ever done that, and this wouldn't be the time. But her body wanted it badly. She needed it actually. she went without the red liquid for weeks, maybe even longer. It was hard to say how long she had ran from her homeland, to avoid her pursuers.

Her body began to tremble a bit, her arms wrapped tightly around herself. She couldn't resist, he body wanting her to drink. Though his blood didn't smell as good as the other scent she caught, it too smelt great to her. And as he flicked droplets of his blood at her, she held her head down, her fangs growing even more now. "How....cruel...you are", she muttered, trying so hard to resist and revert back to normal. But it was no use, her legs began t take small steps towards the blood dripping male. Guess her thoughts of him from before were no longer positive. He was an evil individual, someone she needed to avoid. But for some odd reason, hat small part of her still thought otherwise. He just had a vindictive way of toying with people. And now he had her in his grasp.

Mizuki stood before him now, his blood just mere inches from her lips. she still held her arms around her waits, holding herself tightly and her head turned to the side. She made it seem like she didn't want it, but one could see she desired it, she craved it, she needed it.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Naoki just smirked, deciding to let him rest before speaking to him more. "Alright then, rest" She actually felt alright. Before tiring herself out completely, she had passed him and then stopped, herself.If she had kept going, she would be out upon the ground just like he. But now, she stood to her feet and walked a few steps away. she had smelt water nearby, and could see it just beyond the bushes beside them. A small lake sat there and she decided to get a drink. "He did mention a brother before", she thought as she made her way to the waters edge. "Guess I'll ask about it later" Leaving the thought alone for now, she knelt down and scooped some water in her hands and took a sip. The water tasted divine, very satisfying. Naoki then scooped more, pouring it over herself. Her skin had been flustered, from all the running, and it would help cool her off. Once on her, she shook her head, the droplets of water flying about as she turned from side to side.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm
Vincent's ebony eyes sparkled, her behavior thrilled him even while she wanted to resist her body wanted it more. She called him cruel, it put a smile to his lips. "Cruel i may be, for i am a Demon." Vincent said as he closed the distance between him and the girl. He brought his bleeding arm up to her lips and just under her nose.

"But who is more cruel? Me for tempting you? Or you for resisting your true nature?" Vincent said as his free hand, which was still covered in his blood caressed her cheek. "I was like you once, forced to play nice. Forced to be something i wasnt, because i was afraid of persecution. And do you know where it got me? No where." Vincent said with a smirk but his words were sincere.

His tail and wings twitched slightly, waiting for the girl to sink her fangs into his flesh or lick the blood from his arm. "Once i embraced who i was... well lets just say my life has been so much more.. full filling. You call me cruel? I say im just helping you to come to terms with what you really are." Vincent said with a devilishly handsome grin. His blood soaked fingers caressed the girls lips, smearing his blood over them. She'd have to taste it now...

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven

A demon he called himself, and this was evident. And he sure enough acted like one. He closed the gap between them, he bringing his arm just under her nose, and up to her lips. And as she was loosing herself within the delicious smell, he spoke, making her eye's look to him. Even in her time of need, she could understand what he spoke, knowing it was all true. This was what she was, and she was told once before of this. There had been a time, when she was upset for what she was, this so called special and unique vampire. "The one with the glow of the moon" Such issue occurred when this special one was born, and in result, then end and disappearance of her clan.

As his free hand caressed her cheek, she broke from her train of thought, her eye's still red, and a faint blush appearing. The blood was stronger now, making her eye's droop a bit. Though he still spoke, with a smirk, making it seem like he was toying with her, he spoke with sincerity, in which she caught. Her fangs had grown as far as they would go, awaiting her to sink into his arm and acquire what her body needed. But still she held herself back. But as he spoke his last words, and caressed her lips, placing his blood upon them, she broke. Her tongue emerged from her mouth and tasted him, her body beginning to shudder. And before her could pull back that had, she grabbed it, and began to lick his fingers clean. Mizuki had given in to her desire and into him. this was who she was, and she needed this.

Once they were clean, she sighted his arm, his blood still dripping from his wound. "What I really am", she muttered before sinking her teeth in his arm. She use to here that statement a lot back home, especially from her father and brother. Her eye's shinned brightly now, and the mark from before, that showed itself when she raised her barrier on there first meeting emerged, and her body gave that familiar moonlit glow. She then closed her eye's and began to drink his blood, the liquid flowing down her throat. So delicious, though the owner was quite vindictive. His blood was good.

Once she had enough, Mizuki removed herself from him, still standing before him, his blood still upon her lips. The mark upon her forehead still remained, and her glow still resided but slowly began to fade.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 pm
"Hn.." Vincent practically purred as she gave in and licked his fingers clean. He wondered what else that tongue could do, and whether or not she was a virgin. She seemed like one, but he had been mistaken before. As she sank her fangs into his wound Vincent twitched slightly.

His blood, with the potent taste the vampire would feel the electricity running through him. His main source of power. She would feel just how powerful he was becoming, and just how dark. His thoughts were too well hidden, jumbled to make sense of them even through his blood.

When she was finished Vincent smirked and let his arm rest at his side. "Good girl. See what happens when you play nice?" Vincent chuckled darkly before turning his back to her. Now it was his time to feed. "It should keep you sustained for sometime." Vincent said before he left the room and headed down the hallway. He was going to need a body.. something to actually eat the flesh of. An animal? A human? Something inbetween? what to do...

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven

His purrs had echoed through her ears as she had licked his fingers, making herself seem more than what she was. The girl that stood before him was indeed a virgin, though she was of age to get involved in such intimate situations. There had been many times in which males from other clan, back at home, before the terrible incident, that had come to take her as a bride. Though Mizuki always turned them down.

The blood of the demon tasted divine, and Mizuki couldn't get enough. She figured it was because she was so hungry, but part of her knew it was much more than that. She could feel the electricity within his blood. It sparked her, but she continued. It sent a satisfying jolt within her. It made her blush deepen a bit as she continued to drink.

Once done, she watched as he smirked, and she just stared at him softly, giving a small smile. Though he seemed dark, he wasn't truly evilly, at least not to her, from what she could see. "Yes, I do" He then turned his back to her, and she licked the last remaining blood from her lips. Just a delicious taste. And the man before her was handsome. A nice combination. " Soon he left her side, disappearing somewhere down the hall. Mizuki now felt rejuvenated, even strong, but of course her full power would return with more rest and blood through the days. But as of now, all she could do was think about the demon Vincent. Was the newly arrived vampire falling for the demon?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 pm
Her power washed over her, but she was strong enough that she could push it away if she wanted...and right now she just pushed enough away that it wasn't completely fogging her senses. She knew that his bite was giving pleasure, and she allowed her body to relax. "Mm..." her voice was soft, almost a bare whisper as she enjoyed the situation.

When he finally pulled away she was a little unsteady, he had taken a full feeding, but she just smiled. "To your liking?" she asked, amusement in her eyes, though they were drooping slightly. She moved to where she could lean against the wall and watched the vampire, and then glanced back at Caly.

The half elf smiled, watching them both, but moved forward to slide an arm around Cy's waist. "Better?" she asked.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Cy reluctantly pulled away from Seri. But he knew he needed to he could feel her heart start to slow and he wouldnt kill her. When she asked if it was to his liking he nodded and licking his lips. "Addictive."

Cy shook himself from his daze as his eyes faded slowly back to gray. "Yes i feel better. Im sorry i didnt mean to take so much." Cy apologized to Seri.

The stairs creaked as Vincent headed downstairs. His ebony eyes locked onto Caly, Cy and another further down the main hallway. Vincent looked to the main door and the body besides it.

Aeris's servant the one whose heart Vincent had exploded in disgust at the male. He smirked and went over to the body. Wrapping his fingers around an ankle Vincent took hold of the body.

Vincent looked back down the hall at Caly and her cohort. He chuckled lightly, unable to tear his eyes away from Cy who was just coming out of his bloodlust. "Cant stop who you are.." Vincent said to himself.

Vlad soon fell asleep it would be a little bit before he awoke to go find his brother.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven

Mizuki had made her way out of the hallway, and back into the room she had been in, Cy's room. She decided to clean up a bit, since she had been traveling for so long. And now with her bloodlust satisfied, a nice hot bath. Locating the bathroom, and the needed items, she went in, ran the water, and stepped inside, once she undressed. She sunk into the warm soothing waters, relaxing her tired body. Her mind wandered on her situation, and her new surroundings. Things seemed to be alright, and she hoped they would stay that way

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Seri gave a small seductive smile at his answer and then closed her eyes as she gathered her strength again. Perhaps it had been a little too long since the last time she had given a vampire blood. There weren't really repercussions of doing so...well there were when they liked to fight afterwards and she wasn't up to it for at least half an hour after donating. Mentally shrugging she let her mind wander a bit and realized there was a presence nearby. Demonic by the feel of it.

Opening her eyes she tilted her head and glanced at Caly before realizing the half elf had used a little magic to heal and clean the area of her neck where Cy had taken his feeding. She smiled, "Thanks Caly." The mage in return just nodded, but then went back to Cy's side.

Serenity looked at the vampire and finally spoke, "You took what you needed and I'm glad to be of help. You haven't hindered me to where I can't take care of myself still, so I'll be fine." She gave him another smile and then straightened again, smoothing down her skirt once more. "I'll return in a bit. There is something that has caught my interest."

With that Seri walked out of the kitchen, hoping to catch the demonic being she sensed. There was a shadow a little ways ahead of her..and it looked vaguely humanoid.

Caly glanced at Cy and said, "Vincent is out there." she was only slightly worried about her longtime friend, but as Seri said herself, the half demon could take care of herself. "But I think perhaps we should leave her be. She needs to meet them all on her own time afterall."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:09 pm
((im waiting for Chaos to post before i have Vlad go seek out his brother.))

"Yes i know. But for now i dont sense any malice from him. He did toy with the vampire girl upstairs. She is something special as far as Vampires go. But while i was feeding i could sense him teasing her. I think he fed her some of his blood. Why i dont know." Cy said with a shake of his head.

"She should be fine, with the power i tasted in her, she can handle herself." Cy said gently before turning his gaze on Caly. "Where to now?" He said with a smile.

Vincent sensed someone coming near him. And while he dropped the carcass of Aeris's servant, his wings flared out as if welcoming a challenge. Vincent stayed where he was, his tail swaying side to side and a light smirk on his lips.

This wasnt Caly, nor Cy. Maybe it was the other being he sensed. Though he couldnt get a good sense of what she was right at this moment. not until she came closer could he decipher what she was.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:42 pm
Caly nodded, "Yes, I know she can handle things herself." she paused and then giggled a little, "You really haven't seen her at her full potential yet...And it's even greater when she's with at the very least, her twin brother. Her family is a power unto themselves when they wish to be." she was still smiling warmly, thoughts of Seri's vast familial ties floating into her mind. Seri was the second child of seven children and they were a colorful bunch.

When she looked at the vampire again she answered, "Hm...perhaps we should wander around the garden some more? See what other surprises Kanareshii is gifted with today."

Seri on the other hand put a little extra sway into her walk, totally amping up the feline grace she had going. She even kept the glamour off her for the moment. Kitty ears and tail were exotic and that's what she wanted to give off for the moment. Even still, the look in her eyes and face still spoke of pleasure and things that happened after dark.

As she approached closer, she saw him already alert to her presence and nearly purred a smile at him. It was a little odd how open she was being, but she felt like having some fun. Demons always ensured that. His wings were spread and she had to admire them. It was fun to fly afterall.

"Why hello there handsome. May I presume that you are Vincent?" she asked, a little purring lilt in her voice. Her long hair trailed down her back, some in her face, which she reached up to push behind her shoulders again. As she did so, she tilted her head slightly to the side to have a better look at the taller demon. She stopped when she was only about 5 feet from him and stood there in her black leather and heels watching him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:02 pm
Cy nodded to Caly with a smile. "That sounds good." He offered his arm to Caly and presented the way to her with his free hand. "Shall we?" He said as he led them out of the Mansion, away from Vincent and into the Garden.

Vincents ebony eyes went over Seri's body from head to toe. Or really Cat ears to Cat tail and then high heeled boots. He tilted his head to the side lightly mimicking Seri's behavior almost. He took a step towards her before making a side step around her.

"I am. And you are?" Vincent said as he made his way around the cat girl, he wanted to get a good look at her. Vincent slowly started to close the distance between them as they spoke. Little by little circling closer until there was a foot or so between them.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games