Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:52 pm
Thomas didn't bother to turn an eye to Lucien and the smile he smugly wore he hoped Lucien could see. The man of darkness lifted a finger to point at specfic cruiseliners that were vacating the little island in the larger archipelago. "You see those boats son? Those aren't just Carnival cruseliners, they're the only evac these people have besides planes. All the planes have left." Thomas spoke in a calm manner. He could hear his own liquid energy fizzling through the deck of the ship. So Lucien was a bit mad. That didn't scare Thomas. Not now that he had a plan set up for the young genius. "That gun? I had no idea it was done. The fact that it allowed me to escape was pure chance I tell you what. I haven't had that much luck since my trip to Vegas in '84." Finally, the olden Death Owl looked back at Lucien grinning his signature grin. "The Navy is aiming to kill each and every person on this little island. Amara's a traitor now, so I intend to kill her too. Just wanted to add that in there. Now, you on the other hand...you have to work with me whether you like it or not. That was my plan. Now that it's active, I plan to sip lemonade as this place gets reduced to rubble."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:30 pm
((NPC - Genya))

This was only the second time in his life that Genya had met Demios. Maybe that wasn't enough interaction for them to become friends for little Genya, but Benkei's brother nodded. Demios seemed to be a good guy despite being scary before. The boy put a hand to his chin as if he was in thought. "Hmm... so, what coming to get you?" Genya asked curiously, not making the connection on the Heralds. "I'll be your friend! And you already paid me back. I was paying you back!" the Japanese kid chirped, trying to now cheer Demios up. "Umm, Ruuulino?" Genya pronounced as best as he could. "Ok, I promise, but you sound sad."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm
Demios looked at Genya and frowned "I am sad, it's always sad to feel like your life is at its end" He said. He looked behind him for a moment "The heralds are coming they have some device that will remove the raven force from me one way or another and it will likely put me near my end" He said. He then paused for a moment and put his hand on Genya's cheek for a moment "Your a cute kid, so kind and optimistic, I used to be like that once, don't let anyone take that from you" He said. He then lowered his hand "tell me, you barely know me, and yet you agree to be my friend, why?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 am
((Where should Fallen Phoenix retreat to?))

FalconBlade7591
Kojiro, put up his hands as ice began to shield him,a few rounds pierced his ice and grazed him, he felt a pinch around his body as he felt impacts on his body, the ice shattered and he stumbled back, he began to lift the shards into the air preparing for another attack, however he stopped as he heard Raven's order, he looked over and saw her trying to create an escape for them, he stepped forward as he was about to rush to her aid and then stopped in his tracks,"...She....is going to leave again..." he said, almost in a monotone voice. He looked around and saw Benkei begin to leave, his hands dropped to his sides as the shards of ice began to fall to the ground, for a moment he paused, every ounce of will in his body said to grab her and run as fast as possible, but he knew he was not strong enough, he would only be a burden again, they failed again. He wanted to keep fighting, he wanted to do whatever it took, "...I...I still don't understand...I thought we were going to fight as a team...but she still....maybe she didn't want to listen to me...." he thought. However he simply did as he was told and headed towards Benkei to escape with the others.

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei - Hope this works, Falcon.))

Benkei saw Kojiro head towards him. However, since his hands were full with Owen, Benkei couldn't smack Kojiro on the head. The Frozen Owl seemed depressed and stoic. Well, they were all depressed. Owen had just died. Nat was utterly depressed. Raven was going back to the UNS. Benkei was still confused about Will. Nova was super tired. Flo was concerned too, and Benkei was tired from all that shield work. Aaliyah was having issues. Their family was falling apart, but they had to stay together. "Koj, we're a family, and we're going to stay that way. So, stop looking so depressed or..." The Shield Owl sighed. "I'll drop a big rock on your head. We'll get Raven back." Somehow. As the Fallen Phoenix retreated, there was some talk about battleships appearing in the distance bearing Russian insignia. No doubt both Kojiro and Benkei would have a reaction. They were both Japanese, and foreign battleships without notice could only mean one thing.

--------------------------

((NPC - Genya))

Honestly, if Genya were the one dying, he would have freaked out depending on the situation. "No! Don't feel sad! Big bro always said to face it with honor and be brave!" ....not something Genya could be particularly ever good at. Genya blinked when Demios explained that the removal of the raven could put him near death. Sometimes, symbiotic relationships pulled apart unnaturally could end up that way. So, Genya could understand that. His face went red again when Demios called him cute. "Eto... (Umm...)" The sixteen year old laughed nervously. "Eto... I don't know... hehe!" he answered lamely cheerfully.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:51 am
Demios smirked as Genya became nervous "Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel nervous" He said. He turned away for a moment "You said your bother was an Owl, so what if you were one, would you want to stay here blissfully unaware or would you want to try and make things right like me and the people I fight with?" He asked curiously. He took a few steps away from Genya feeling that whatever was coming would be here soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 pm
"What? kill them all?! There are innocent peopleon this island, women, children, families!" He shouted as he took a step forward. People on the ship turned around then resumed their work. "The entire UNS team is on that island you can't clear it out there are to many people who aren't involved in this." He gripped his negation dripping hand into a fist. He couldn't think of enough words to fulfill his frustration and anger. "You're a monster. I knew that before but I never expected you to bit the body off of those who work underneath you."

He looked down as his telekinesis fluxed and pulsed around him the ship's deck dented and small bolts flew from their positions, he wasn't doing this consciously his subconscious was activating his powers to reduce all of his frustration. "I have to work with you? What makes you think that? I am the leader of Russia all of it's leaders are at my disposal. Sorry Thomas but killing everyone on the island, including my teammates, will not commense."

He stepped forward as he raised his head his eyes now the same seductive purple as always when he used Neo's power. He snapped his fingers creating a loud popping sound that made the people on deck turn and look at him. It only took a single glance. "You will all stand down. Send the word to the other ships" He stated as he looked back at Thomas. He knew the powers wouldn't have nearly as much of an effect on Thomas, it would most likely only cause him to have the order in the back of his mind but controlling nothing.

He looked at Thomas "Sorry Thomas but I think it's time you stepped down, The UNS doesn't need a leader like you. but look at it this way. You can still sip that lemonade while watching the enemies you so greatly gain hunt you down and slaughter you like a dog." He said as telekinetic blades formed around his body.

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 pm
Aimee help Amara with her arm behind her friend. "Don't stress yourself. Your body is still healing its self." She said softly, trying to not make her hurt by any loud noise. "But we do need to get you somewhere safely so you can lay down and rest. That is all you need right now. I wish I could give you more, but I can take away your pay for the time being." Her hand glowed red, the side affect of which should have made Amara's pain subside. The only bad part was now Aimee had this pain, and her head and body ached all over. "Roulin, we need to move everyone out now."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:30 pm
( sorry for not posting was busy last couple of days then it took awhile to catch back up here. sweatdrop )

Itachi sighed when Will appeared making his snide comments as always but he was happy that amaya was saved by him his powers werent that good on defenseat least not against a powerful opponet like anderson. Defending others was always hard for him afterall since heat effected everyone using his full power needlessly would kill allot of people he learned that himself. " Yes sir." said itachi again refering to wills order this time he wouldnt use the word sir with him usually but him saving amaya had an effect on him right now. Using flame propelled feet he quickly flew over to raven landing on the ground not too far from her as he lookedat her. " Dont worry our target from the beginning of the battle was recapturing you we wont be bothering your fleeing comrades dont worry. Now giv eme your hand il l take you to will so we can ge tthis over with. Dont worry hes better then thomas by a landslide." said itachi although there was some doubt in his voice since well will was satan afterall nothing could be certain with him. He held out his hand for raven to take if she agreed to come quitly.

Nova remained resting in the earth shell that benkei was transporting with his powers he could teleport all there members if need be now but he coulodnt go too far the nearest countries were the only option he could manage still.

Zane watched everyone talk as he sat down holding his shoulder as his sand body regenerated. The heat from the pistol shot had damaged his body but yhe was recovering now and would be fully fit again shortly. He just hoped everyone knew what they were doing as one wrong move could be costly to there health.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 pm
Raven could make out the blurry outlines of her family as they retreated, a small lump rose in her throat as one outline was obviously Owen’s body being moved away with Benkei’s help. “Oh” She whispered as the realisation of never seeing him again smacked her in the face. It was just the same as losing her family so many years ago… he had become her family…and she would never forget him. As the rubble cleared along with the dust, Raven turned her head to face the Satan Owl. His mouth was moving as though he was speaking, but she could not hear his words. She did however, note the sly smirk.

Before Raven could really register the smirk, a member of the UNS came to stand besides her. He held out a hand for her to take. Distaste and disgust filled her entire being as she took a hold “Anyone…is better then…that scum” Raven replied. She noted the slight doubt in the heat wielding Owl’s voice but withheld actually saying anything to him about it.
As soon as she was up on her feet, she cast a dirty look to the Owl besides her “All this trouble…was worthless…I still…refuse to…cooperate with the…UNS…” Her words came out in short breaths. How much more could she stand taking? A hell of a lot more because she had some ambitions to fulfil. Her legs trembled with each step she took, there was no way she would show weakness by allowing the Owl to aid her "Enjoy your gain...it will not last...long"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 pm
((UNS - Armand, Amaya. I will write Genya and Will in another post. ))

The red haired scientist sighed in relief as it seemed no one had gotten wounded terribly. But he was wrong. Right before Raven set lose her shockwave and Benkei and Nat left with Owen, Armand noticed the wolf’s limp figure and Anya collapsed on her knees with her hair down. Oh, no. Anya… why did you do it? He was a close friend, wasn’t he?

Amaya stepped backward when Will’s lightning bolt struck and blocked off Anderson’s energy shots. She had meant to support Itachi, but she wasn’t able to. And ..and…and now. Anya was on the ground too! She looked sad and distressed. And Will’s aura scared Amaya, but she tried to pay attention. When the shockwave struck, Amaya cried out. The smoke and debris made it hard to see, but she knew there was danger. Itachi had gone off per Will’s orders, and she could fend for herself. However, she noticed that Anya didn’t seem to be moving. ”Anya!” Amaya called out, running over to the Poison Owl, and tried to pull Anya away. However, Amaya saw a large chunk of the toppling building come toward them, too big for her to vaporize with electricity in the time they had. The building seemed to stop though, and she felt herself and Anya pulled away and ended up next to Armand.

The building continued its descent and crashed into more rubble and dust. “Well, sniffing flowers and getting high is better than getting hit by a building and smooched,” Armand randomly remarked.

Amaya blinked, not getting what Armand was saying. "Umm, Armand?" She sighed and shook her head, not realizing that her reaction very much looked similar to one of Itachi's reactions to Armand. She knelt down next to Anya and hugged her. "Anya, don't be sad..." Of course Amaya had no idea how much Owen meant to Anya.

((Smooched is not a typo. Yes, smooshed would have made more sense.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Genya’s face went red with embarrassment as he “hehe”-ed away his nervousness at Demios’s comment. He did not understand what Demios meant by “blissfully unaware.” ”Umm, what are you fighting for? Fighting bad people?” he asked puzzled. “What does being an Owl have to do with anything?” In Japan, Owls and nonOwls coexisted peacefully and worked together. The war had not touched Japan until now. Honestly, Genya didn’t even know what the point of the war was besides a major tension between Owls and nonOwls in all parts of the world besides Japan and China.

---------------------------

((UNS - Will))

Will heard Noel’s response. It confirmed what he suspected. ~Wake her up, Noel. Tend Demios because he’ll be next. I will cover for you all with what I can. If Thomas is going to attack Japan, well… -laugh- I will rip them all to shreds…just as I’ll tear Timothy apart cell by cell if he continues to act this way.~ There was a pause. ~And bid Mind hello for me.~ If Owen had listened to him, then this little breakout distraction would not have taken as long as it had and perhaps, the gun wouldn’t have caught them all completely off guard. Well, if the Herald of Mind was out, Will was going to use her whether she was in working condition or not.

William DeScythe was not at his wits end, but his tone of voice in his message to Thomas said otherwise. In fact, the olden Death Owl could probably even feel Satan’s demonic aura at the moment even if it wasn’t at its most terrifying overwhelming potential. Besides, it would majorly suck for the world if Satan was pissed and actually at his wits end. People might as well kiss the world a nostalgic farewell or commit suicide immediately if that was the case. ~Thomas, what is the meaning of this?~ Satan did not appear to be happy about Russian battleships encroaching on his territory. There was no reason for Russia to come to Japan for war unless Thomas was involved. What lame excuse had Thomas used this time? Fugitives and internationally dangerous criminals that were a royal threat to Russia were in Japan? Japan wasn’t going to like this. No one would cater well to the notion of a foreign nation landing warships on another’s soil. No doubt the Japanese government would be trying to contact the Russian battleships to request an explanation, even if the battleships had already landed without permission of the Japanese government as people were evacuating. Japan actually did have a strong military and wasn’t a pushover when it came to tactics and strength. If Russia attacked Japan, well, the battleships might find themselves plagued with the Devil’s wrath in addition to the rebellious spirited people of Japan. It didn’t matter if the people were in the underworld, government, Owl, human, or ordinary citizen. They were sure to defend their country, even without a command from Will.

“Get up, Anya. Save the mourning for later. Armand, tend to the others’ wounds. Amaya, help Anya get herself oriented and focus yourself. Sibal, fix yourself up and get Armand to help if need be. The area is evacuated, but this so called peace isn’t going to last very long, so get yourselves ready,” the Satan Owl instructed the other members of the UNS although he wasn’t ranked and didn’t have title in the organization. Following ranks never did sit well with Will, even before he became the Satan Owl. Besides, the new generation was so emotional and lost. Hmph.

The devil watched as his faithful servant Itachi and the blonde French wench Raven approached him, the Quaking Owl defiantly taking steps shakily toward him, refusing to appear weak despite her obvious condition. ~Roulin, I have Raven. Just a tad beat up.~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Demios looked at Genya and frowned "It's hard to explain, we fight to save people, to end the war" He said. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment trying to think of how he could explain everything. He then thought of something. "Genya, let me show you what I mean" He said. He put his hands on Genya "Guardian of time and space take my memories and show him in my place" He chanted. Suddenly Demios glowed and then the glow flowed into Genya showing him what Demios had been through. (The memories I told you about Scythe) He then looked at Genya as he saw everything "I hope you understand now" He said looking away feeling sad about what he had shown him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm
Sibal's ears perked and twitched at Will's order. "Affirmative" he said robotically as he stood up. Thich metal fibers began to structurally close and entertwine themselves to close the gap. He looked at Scythe as his hundreds of flea like robots began to produce skin like coverings for the metal underlining and then finally stimulated the appocrine cells to manifest hair follicles and ultimately the black fur that grew over Sibal's body. He cracked his neck and looked at Will. "My scanners indicate Lucien and Thomas are on the main frigate Lucien's aura reveals immense stress and frustration.....heart rate increasing power levels.....skyrocketing." He looked at Will. "Your assumptions appear to be correct." for once he was confused, his orders weren't produced by the main leader of the UNS who normally gave his orders, but in the absence he was to listen to the next order of command, but Will was ready to have them attack the russians who were in the command of the actual leader of the UNS, his ability to process this was beginning to run its course.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 pm
"I don't think you want to do that Lu." Thomas said as ship after ship and plane after plane left the island. "Remember when I got you to put our friend Putin under that mind-control thingamajig? Well, I sorta cancelled that before we left to this place. When I did, he was all confused and whatnot. I told him what happened and now, he wants to kill both you and America. That's when I reactivated it."

~You know I can teleport correct? Those ships and planes leaving this place...they're filled with people. This little piece of nothing island is vacant...I think. My team won't be killed. I won't allow that. Everyone else unfortunately will. And don't fret the government. I've been busy pulling strings in America, Russia and here.~ Thomas listened to Will whine into his psyche. The last thing he needed was a member of his wondering what was going on.

"Now Lucien, the choice is yours. You can either follow my rule for a little bit longer, or you can go on about your business having to worry about a country trying to kill you. I know you want to be the one to kill Roulin, but kid, I won't mind robbing you of that privelege."

~~~

~I know that. I can see them Che...~

~I don't think you can Roulin. If you did, you would use my power to teleport to get out of here!~

~Shut the hell up! If you're going to live in my mind, I'm gonna need you to shut the hell up!~ Roulin's eyes were still on the horizon. There weren't many ships, but there were enough to cause a problem. He knew that Will would be the first to attack them. This was his country afterall. After Satan spoke to him, he fought to grin, but couldn't. He had a situation and getting to Raven was step one to solving the problem. ~Thanks goodness Will. Just make sure she's alive when I get there. Speaking of which, where are you?~

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm
((UNS: Anya))

Anya was lost in her own little emotional world after Owen died. As such, she had no idea what was going on around her. She didn't even hear the building crumbling which Raven destroyed because it was like her hearing was muffled, like when you have waters stuck in your ears after swimming. Anyway, she was only partially jolted from her world when Amaya called her name and tried to pull her to her feet. The Clueless Owl's actions managed to force Anya to her feet, but staggering, and she yanked her arms free of Amaya's grip, nearly causing her to lose her balance. "Let go of me!" she tried to growl, but it came out sounding a little strangled with trying to keep back some of the tears. Fortunately for Anya's piece of mind, her hair still blocked most of her face from view. The Poison Owl nearly stumbled again as Amaya suddenly pulled her into a hug. Anya blinked in surprise, causing a couple of tears to fall from her eyes again. But before she could think of anything to say to Amaya, Will spoke up, spouting out orders. Before she really thought twice about her actions, Anya shoved Amaya away from her and went over to Will, her fists clenched at his heartless words to save the mourning for later. "You b*****d! You don't know the half of it!" Lifting her left arm, Anya swung a fist for Will's face. She didn't care if what she was doing was just setting back whatever plans anyone had at the moment. She was pissed beyond belief now, and not just with Will, with herself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games