Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:59 am
I am sushi grade. Anyone atched Hotel Rwanda ? I fell asleep from cramming for a test the nigt before, and when I woke up there was this army guy, with a barret, and bald, and ugly. I woke up and screamed," HOLY s**t KRAUSER !!! "
The movie was really good though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:24 am
I dislike movies like Hotel Rwanda because they make me very depressed about the idiots of the world.  

Kouichi Pendolse

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:14 am
True, but it's happenning and has happenned and we need to be reminded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:18 pm
Hey guys, I was thinking of entering my avatar into the arena... You guys think it's a good idea?  

miabyte

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:44 pm
I don't know, I can't see your avatar. xd Sure, go ahead, it's pretty unique.

By the way, guys, here's a Tonal Landscape I made at school. It's that ambient sound that doesn't relate to any object like flowing water or engine working or whatever, so it's pretty ambiguous and at the same time, sets a unique tone as background sound for a game, something like you'd hear on Silent Hill games. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m8i7uw  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:19 am
XINVADER
Hey guys, I was thinking of entering my avatar into the arena... You guys think it's a good idea?

It's cute but this kind of avatar has already been made a lot btw.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:12 am
I'm totally against The arena since I think it's fixed,but go ahead and enter it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:25 am
I haven't entered yet, but I have two that I'd like to, but yeah it's a whole lot of mule voting, friend voting, hopefully ended after the PMs wree de-bugged though.
But yeah a lot of the gwees on the backs have been done.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I don't know, I can't see your avatar. xd Sure, go ahead, it's pretty unique.

By the way, guys, here's a Tonal Landscape I made at school. It's that ambient sound that doesn't relate to any object like flowing water or engine working or whatever, so it's pretty ambiguous and at the same time, sets a unique tone as background sound for a game, something like you'd hear on Silent Hill games. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m8i7uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZWZD2BNtiw

Now in YouTube format. Listen to it or the owl will eat you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:53 pm
My computer is fuxored, damn sound board malfunctioning, I need a new one.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:40 pm
Ugh, I have come to loathe the avatar arena. I can't help but think it's cleverly fixed somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One
Why sad
Because I'm delightfully evil.

so why me sweatdrop  

A5116278

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:07 pm
Xenomina
Ugh, I have come to loathe the avatar arena. I can't help but think it's cleverly fixed somehow.
It is fixed.
I entered and I didn't even place despite the fact that my avatar was awesome compared to some of the others that scored higher than I did. (Poorly planned anime cosplays always seem to score higher for some reason.)
Stupid popularity whores and n00bs run that arena, and it seems like you have to suck a little something to win anything in there.

Xin, I want your Wii! [/perverted]
I haven't seen a single one around where I live, yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:16 pm
Militant, why do you have a picture of Franz Liebcant from "the Producers" in your sig? (even though its a funny movie)  

Doc Shadow

Profitable Tycoon

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:17 am
officer shadow
Militant, why do you have a picture of Franz Liebcant from "the Producers" in your sig? (even though its a funny movie)

Because I liked Will Ferrell's portrayal of him, and he was my favorite character due to the expressions the guy could pull off.
Not to mention I didn't see any rules against stamp-like images, or liking World War II Humor.

Infact, it's my turn to question you. xd Why do you ask?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games