Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

(i thought you didnt have to have the organs for a human puppet?)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:23 pm
(IDK, i'm not the puppet kind of guy, but I need the heart for a friend)  

Havok-Trance

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:25 pm
(umm...lol, okay.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:27 pm
( mrgreen I just noticed how horible Oroami has become, he's now become hungry for chakra)  

Havok-Trance

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 pm
zero flashed onto the grounds. leafs scattered around the grounds. his Akatsuki cloak flapped in the wind.
"i am just here for training..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 pm
Kokuangyo no jutsu (Bringer-of-darkness technique)
Name: Kokuangyo no Jutsu, literally "Bringer of Darkness Technique"
Type: A-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Users: Shodai Hokage
This jutsu creates an area of complete darkness around the victim, enabling the user to attack without being seen.
30 posts

1/zero gathers chakra
2/chakra makes its way to his eyes
3/zero activates his Uchiha power
4/his eyes are red
5/he performers hand signs
6/nothing
7/zero gathers chakra
8/chakra makes its way to his eyes
9/zero activates his Uchiha power
10/his eyes are red
11/nothing
12/zero is thinking
13/puts hands together
14/tiger
15/dragon
16/OX
17/nothing
18/he gathers chakra
19/hand signs
20/tiger
21/dragon
22/ox
23/nothing
24/he gathered chakra
25/a black light covered the grounds
26/he stoped the genjutsu
27/he stopped his bloodline
28/he performed the genjutsu
29/he shut it down
30/he mastered it  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:40 am
((it says 30 posts i see 1 post...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:51 am
((More detail Zero...it takes a lot to learn a jutsu, seriously.
and 30 posts))  

iZann

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:08 am
Shika was alone again, he took out a joint a smoked it in a tree, "sigh* and then there was one." He then stuck the joint in his mouth and reached for his head sets.
He put AFI into his cd player and then faded away into the music.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:53 pm
(I love how Eris' boyfriend can get away with anything. Lenon had EVERYONE attacking him. To be honest, I think he's a good RP-er! I've not had any prior knowledge of him up to this point other than he writes detailed posts when he needs to. I implore you, Eris. Don't just say he's dead because he can't keep onto every minute detail. And don't let Hector just claim all this power just because of his ties with you. I left the guild in the first place because of a similar problem, and I have no problem with leaving again.)

Mifune placed his hand on Shika's head and pulled his headset off his head. The earphone's snapped back as it popped off his head, and Mifune said it so he could hear. "Your quite the lazy one eh, Shika-chan?" He dropped the headphones back into his lap and walked a couple of feet away, dropping his katana case onto the ground and setting it against a nearby tree. He turned towards Shika, and spoke louder. "Would you like to know your element?"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:10 pm
Shika looked at him with a stare that said leave me alone," sigh* you're lucky i am a academy and i already now my element.. now i suggest you leave me alone so that i can continue my resting.. my jutsu takes lot out of me so i'm a little cracky."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:16 pm
((whatever. Lenons not dead. I guess, so no you don't get all his power Hector. My posts aren't minute details either everyone has been an attack that challenges to either cripple him or completely vaporize him so you think you would pay attention to those. Thats why I wanted to fight him 1 on 1. nobody listens))

Susumu leaves the area mad as hell that Lenon got away, She knows its time for rebuilding and is especially pissed off at the moment. If anybody tries to simply talk to her right now they are liable to be killed.  

Eris5

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Mifune ticks his head to the side. "Oh?" He flicks the toothpick to the right, left, then spits it downwards. It stabs into the ground at his feet, and he walked forward over to Shika. "And just what have you gone through in the last three hours to drain you of all your energy?" Mifune was deadset, and his eyes didn't falter as he bent down and asked him that question.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:44 pm
iZann
((More detail Zero...it takes a lot to learn a jutsu, seriously.
and 30 posts))

(that was 1 to 30 i am not dun....i have to make it flow with my system.......i was thinking 30 more no?)  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:45 pm
emo jiraiya1
Shika looked at him with a stare that said leave me alone," sigh* you're lucky i am a academy and i already now my element.. now i suggest you leave me alone so that i can continue my resting.. my jutsu takes lot out of me so i'm a little cracky."

(wait, I just wanna clear something up here...a joint? a joint? Your an academy student, y'see marajuana is bad m'kay...its not alright, m'kay.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games