Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:08 pm
I'm not defending his actions, I'm just saying that it's not the same as killing someone. It is senseless and unnecessary, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:10 pm
Who said I killed anyone? Maybe I shot him in the pinkie. razz  

Falathrim

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:12 pm
There's still the question of physical pain versus emotional pain.

And how far away from this person are you when you're shooting them in the pinky? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:37 pm
I don't think it is right but It's not really doing any harm. Also the way he gets them is by promising cheats and free items and gold for runescape so it is actually their own fault for trying to cheat in the first place. He has really toned down the illegal and immoral stuff. I am not saying what he is doing is OK, but he isn't just going in and taking stuff from "good" people.  

Onoj

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:39 pm
Social banditry? Stealing from the rich to give to the poor? It's okay to kill murderers? Interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:59 pm
Lol. Modern Robin Hood indeed.

I am doing homework, blah. I have to come up with ten questions in Spanish, does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do?  

Onoj

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:10 pm
I dunno, but I'm mad at my cousin right now. Not that anyone cares (nor should you), but I just had to vent. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:18 pm
*comes in and whams head against wall*
Just to let you all know, I will not be here for a while, for my evil cursed teacher (who I am sure is a servant of Melkor) presented me and my friends wit the mother of all projects. Good day.
*walks out*

(actually, I'll be back in a few days...I just wanted to complain about my teacher)  

Imyavie

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:39 pm
*smites taco-sauron* ninja

*shurgs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:45 pm
Glorfirith Annun

*shurgs*

Our saviour!

See, see! I spelt it like you crazy 'real English' people do! That makes me like Tolkien! YAY!  

Falathrim

Caeleste

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:36 am
Falathrim
Our saviour!

I couldn't have spelt that...my spelling is horrible.

Yes...Taco-sauron is smitened (made up word much?) but he left me with an infernal cold. I sound stupid, and I have an oral exam in french today.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:24 am
Falathrim
Glorfirith Annun

*shurgs*

Our saviour!

See, see! I spelt it like you crazy 'real English' people do! That makes me like Tolkien! YAY!

xp Silly 'U' dropping Americans... It's COLOUR! Not Color, for heavens sake. xd  

Khorkalba

treythea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:10 am
Longbow UK
Falathrim
Glorfirith Annun

*shurgs*

Our saviour!

xp Silly 'U' dropping Americans... It's COLOUR! Not Color, for heavens sake. xd

It's things like eggplant for aubergine and soccer for football that annoy me. x_x XD It's confuuusing, and I'm stupid. xD

As for your friend the computer genius, good on him with the school system. XD And so many people cheat on runescape anyway, lol...

-hides- Don't kill me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:52 am
I need to stop watching depressing TV shows. The one on right now is absolutely morbid.

...inauguration of President Bush. Very sad show. sad  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:01 am
Good luck in the avatar contest, Onoj. You have my vote 3nodding

Bad hacker guy, but would people on runescape not notice when they go to sign on in his 'fake sign in page' that the url would be different?

COLOUR!!!! xp  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games