Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16708 16709 16710 16711 16712 16713 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Waynebrizzle

"hey bro gimme some of that lantern"

"NO"

"dang"
From what I have read he is pretty much totally unstoppable. The only way he didn't kill everyone is because they made a deal with him that he thought was more lucrative.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:51 pm

TtheHero
That Crazy Doctor has run off somewhere!

Ill... KILL HIM...

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 pm

J of The Wind
TtheHero
That Crazy Doctor has run off somewhere!

Ill... KILL HIM...

But didn't he Monkey-fy you just now?

You might catch up to him if you use your kung-fu monkey skills...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:04 am

I will eact my monkey fuled revenge in the morning... For now... I must rest...

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 am

So I am reading a list of the DC earths. There is bizzaro earth 0, silver age earth 1, golden age earth 2, parody comics earth 12, post nuke earth 86, superkids earth 154, retired superman 96, powerless superman 178, opposite earth 3, werewolf earth 387, western themed 898, superman civil war hero 1863 XD, Earth c and c- the furry earths, diversity earth d, bug earth I, reptile earth R, I can't do this anymore I will never read a comic book again XD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 am

Owwin
So I am reading a list of the DC earths. There is bizzaro earth 0, silver age earth 1, golden age earth 2, parody comics earth 12, post nuke earth 86, superkids earth 154, retired superman 96, powerless superman 178, opposite earth 3, werewolf earth 387, western themed 898, superman civil war hero 1863 XD, Earth c and c- the furry earths, diversity earth d, bug earth I, reptile earth R, I can't do this anymore I will never read a comic book again XD

Yeah pretty much. Marvel does that sorta thing too. It's really annoying how convoluted and inaccessible comics have become. I'd worry gaming would become the same way if it weren't for Nintendo.

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:09 am

I love it. xD It's awesome how they can just do whatever they want and just say that it makes sense because it is an alternate universe.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:09 am

Waynebrizzle
Owwin

Yeah pretty much. Marvel does that sorta thing too. It's really annoying how convoluted and inaccessible comics have become. I'd worry gaming would become the same way if it weren't for Nintendo.
I actually might read western earth. Westerns are badass. Also insect earth would just be cool to have a one issue comic showing all of the unique insect life on it.

Owwin

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:11 am

IN one earth batman gets bitten by Dracula and Gordon and Alfred have to kill him! GO ALFRED ******** YEAH!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:13 am

HOLY ******** LIMBO IS THE BEST UNIVERSE! Where unpublished characters go to hang out.

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:16 am

I just think it's weird they feel the need to make an earth or universe for every freaking hypothetical story that's made. They're not real anyway, it's not like you have some sort of continuity to follow.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 am

Waynebrizzle
I just think it's weird they feel the need to make an earth or universe for every freaking hypothetical story that's made. They're not real anyway, it's not like you have some sort of continuity to follow.

If they don't, the fans get upset. D:

To be fair, I've heard about some cool sounding ones. WHAT IF SUPERMAN WAS FOUND IN RUSSIA?

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:23 am

Waynebrizzle
The multiverse really wasn't created until somebody decided to throw them in a mixing pot and make all teh different versions meet. XD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:25 am

seriously though, what if.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:26 am

Teh AK
Waynebrizzle

If they don't, the fans get upset. D:

To be fair, I've heard about some cool sounding ones. WHAT IF SUPERMAN WAS FOUND IN RUSSIA?

They should make a comic where Hitler becomes The Hulk.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16708 16709 16710 16711 16712 16713 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games