Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:53 pm
I would actually be interested in a golden compass roleplay, except that I barely have any time to keep up the one I'm personally running already.

Speaking of which, I'll post tomorrow, for anyone personally wondering. College crap and some depression sprinkles stole the night from me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:03 pm
The museum and dressing room are long-awaited features. They help you know what items a donation item will conflict with as well as showing all the poses of older donation items. Now people won't have to use poorly-layered Tektek avatars (even though Gaia's new features still don't match Tektek's).  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Panpear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:41 pm
Golden Compass, eh? I enjoy those books well enough... though I did read one of them while at church camp. sweatdrop Needless to say, it probably wasn't the best choice of reading material there. XD

At least the gaia museum thing will (hopefully) show the actual layering used for gaia avatars, so it won't mislead folks into thinking that they can do this or that with an item. But I'm sure tektek will be used often, still. Especially since I have a feeling this new system will be quite buggy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:14 am
The concept of the soul animal does intrigue me . . . though I have serious doubts about a decent RP plotline that can be brought up with that feature alone.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:45 am
Ivellias
Zelda is exactly the same as the older Twilight Princess for Gamecube, they just changed it to match the WiiMote and upped graphics(also widescreen format)

Oh, I had thought both LoZ:TW games came out simultaneously.

Well, they've already brought the museum down once...
There's no reason the layering should be buggy, because it should use the exact same system as when you preview an item in a shop.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:48 am
Yoder

Well, they've already brought the museum down once...
There's no reason the layering should be buggy, because it should use the exact same system as when you preview an item in a shop.

That system is a little buggy, though.
Like... I can't try on the black version of this hat, because it winds up behind my head, instead of layering properly... sweatdrop  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Micaelae

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:26 am
Everyone in Gods and Devils, I'm on my final two weeks of school, so if I post slow, don't worry my posts will be coming sometime soon!XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:07 am
*grumbles* promises promises . . . man that rp is moving slowly.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:44 pm
*grumbles* SAT's and AP exams coming up. doom on me. evil scream  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:20 pm
*grumbles* Finding a job is hell. And I need one for the summer, too.

PS. They're talking about the Kent State University May 4 shootings on the radio news, and it was in the paper this morning, too. I guess they've found a sound recording that supposedly has someone giving the order to fire. How appropriate, since May 4 is this Friday. If somone actually did give an order to fire, it changes everything.

Sorry, it's just interesting to me. I've grown up in Kent, and currently still live there. The May 4 thing has been hammered into my brain, but it's still weird to hear about national news concerning little old Kent.  

Cobalt

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:26 pm
Raves are teh gut! I haven't had so much fun since before s**t started with Iraq. 72 hours of well, ecstasy so to speak. Colors truely are amazing, as is the soothing sense of bass. I love life again. And I'm surely glad I am able to raise a child. domokun heart

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:30 pm
*blinks*  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Panpear

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:59 pm
Talon Prime
*grumbles* promises promises . . . man that rp is moving slowly.

That's 'cause everyone is in different places. ^^;; I'm sure it will speed up when people end up in the same place.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:36 pm
*all around glomp*

FEEL THE LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

DarkScarlettVixen

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:13 am
Love the siggy, Scarlett.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games