Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:08 pm

"Ben, It's not so bad. I'll tell you more about it later okay?" He said calmly.
"I'll be back." He said and dragged Hiroki into the forest.
"T-T-Takeru p-please Don't k-kill me p-p-please." Hiroki pleaded. Tuesday slammed him into the floor, Hiroki tried to crawl away. <******** b*****d!" He shouted and punched him in the face. Hiroki whimpered.
Tuesday continued to beat him. He shouted and yelled at him, for sure Ben could hear but right now Tuesday didn't care.
Suddenly Hiroki's attempts to get away stopped and he was dead. But Tuesday carried on, blood spattered on his face and covered his clothes.

Once he was done he walked back to where Ben and Klara were. Klara had passed out from blood loss and Ben was carrying her. They were waiting by the door.
"He's gone." Tuesday said, but it was obvious by the blood on his clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:13 pm
[Sorry if we're somewhat godmodding with Klara, Haru. sweatdrop ]

Ben flinched everytime he heard a scream come from the other vampire.
Ben could sense the pain he was feeling.

Ben was in a way happy Klara had passed out. That way she wouldn't have to consciously feel the pain coursing through her body.
Ben heard Tuesday catch up to him. Ben was standing on the manor's front porch.
He's gone." Tuesday said, though Ben knew he was dead.
Tears still glistened as they slid down his cheeks. He'd been carrying Klara back like most would with an infant, she was cradled in his arms.

"Takeru, if you could, would you please open the door?" Ben asked.
He looked down at Klara's seemingly lifeless body.
How could I let this happen to her? Ben thought.
Ben felt Klara's heartbeat slowing.. it was almost stopped. That only meant two things.
Either she was dying, or the process was going faster than usual.
Please, Klara.. stay with me.. Ben thought, holding her tighter.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:23 pm
[[ neutral I wasn't here...I guess it's ok...]]

She wasn’t sure if it was a dream or a hallucination but Klara thought she heard someone shouting. She couldn’t tell whom it was she couldn’t make out anything they were saying.
But the vampire who had fed off her backed off.
Was someone saving her? Or was it her last dream so that she could die peacefully?

“Who’s there?” Klara wanted to say but her lips only trembled.
She was in and out of it while Ben and Tuesday fought with Hiroki.

Someone held her now. Who was it? Klara tried to fight through the pain.

It felt safe and familiar.
Ben?! Her mind screamed joyfully. The pain running through her limbs numbed only slightly.
Tears fell from her blurry eyes, tears of joy. Hope sprang from inside of her.
Her eyes opened trying to refocus.
“Ben?” She whispered. She thought he was saying something to her but in her unstable state she just couldn’t understand and passed out from lack of blood.
What happened to me? Did I die? Or…could I be…vampire?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 pm
[Ori I'll just pretend Tuesdy opened the door.... stare Okay? 3nodding Alright.]

Ben stepped into the warm manor. He was shaking.
It always seemed to dazzle him how huge it was. But now he didn't have time to think about how big the manor was. Klara was the only thing he let be on his mind.

Ben watched her pained face. Tears fell from her eyes. Ben wondered if it was because of the pain?
Klara's lips twitched, catching his attention.
Ben?” She whispered.
"Yes, Klara?" Ben responded quickly. But she'd passed out again.
Ben lifted her head to his face, and kissed her forehead.
"I love you, Klara.." Ben whispered.

"Takeru what should I do?" Ben asked.
"You said you'd help me.." Ben said.
His voice was shaky from crying.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:54 pm
[[Ha...Okay. xp ]]

"Yeah. Take her to your room first, she has to rest. I'll explain while she's resting. Meet me back out here." He explained and once Ben left, he walked and sat in one of the chairs.

[[Srry short post.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:10 pm
Ben nodded, and turned towards the stairs to take Klara up to her room like Tuesday had instructed.
Ben took the stairs slowly, being careful not to hurt Klara in anyway.
After walking up the two flights of stairs, Ben had finally made his way to his room.
Nubo is going to freak out.. He thought as he twisted open the knob of the bedroom door.
Nubo, not to his surprise, had fallen back asleep.
Ben walked to his bed, lying Klara down gently. He covered her with the blanket, wrapping her tightly so she wouldn't move.
Ben grabbed a piece of paper and wrote Nubo a note:

Nubo...

Klara ran into another a vampire in the forest and was bitten. Don't freak out, please.
Leave her be where she is. She needs to rest while she goes through the process.
I'll be back in a little while...
-Ben

Ben placed the piece of paper on the bedside table next to the small bed Ben had brought into the room for Nubo.

Ben left the room, remembering to turn out the light once he was finished.
Ben quickly went back down the stairs and into the living room where Takeru sat in an armed chair.
Ben sat across from Tuesday. "So?" He asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:52 am
[[OKAY. ABI-CHAN YOU READ THIS TOO. It has to do with Klaash.]]

Tuesday sat back and relaxed once Ben had come back. He closed his eyes, one hand resting over his forehead. He sighed then opened his eyes.
"She's going to go through immense pain for a minimum of 3 days. The maximum is a week. If I can remember correctly, she'll complain about being 'set on fire' or wanting to die. And I mean she will. The pain that she'll go through is the second worst thing you ever ever feel as a vampire. Going in and out of life for vampires is the most excrutiating pain. Once the transformation is complete, she'll be ravenous. She will do anything in her power to get human blood, and not just any human blood. Everyone has a perferred blood type. Well not everyone, but most vampires. We'll have to see if she has a perferred blood type or not. Usually for me it's O positive. And since it's the rarest blood type in the world...It's hard to come by. I only find it like, 2 or 3 times a month. I'll gather all the blood types I can find from A to O and put them in a vile. Once we find her perferred blood type, I'll take her out hunting. Ben, this is not something you want to see. When I was about 56 my, little known, brother, Daisuke, was born a human. Well, technically he wasn't even related to me. But he was human and lost so we took him in. One night, unable to control my hunger, I bit him. The first time I took him out hunting he...died. There are many, many vampires and vampire hunters out in the world and not all of them are nice and or domesticated. Seeing as the vampire today, Hiroki, had heard of me and was afraid of me...I'm about 90% sure that the other vampires are afraid of me." Tuesday wiped off his fingernails on his shirt then leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "You can come if you want. But I wouldn't suggest it. Amane, Bou, Ryuu and Klaash will take care of her."
Tuesday took a deep breath and blew it out his nose.

[[lmfao. I love how characters such as Takeru and Bou are the 'wise' and caring ones. Not so much Tuesday but he's like, besides Tsshyeiah and Xellious, could kick everyones a**. Oh yeah for manslaughter. Nah he just has a really, really gruesome past that makes him SEEM badass.

But who knows. He might actually be badass. I mean honestly, his name is Tuesday. Same with his original name: 'Takeru Yuzuki' It bascially means Superior Warrior. I had to make his name match. Or sumthin like that.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:49 pm
[Ben's going to go all emo again... Poor guy.
I mean, in his mind, he could've prevented her all this pain.]

Ben listened intently to Takeru as he spoke.
After Tuesday was finished, Ben was crying again. He put his face in his hands.
"How could I let this happen to her?" He sobbed.
Dammit.. Tuesday, I'm going to need your help.. to keep me from killing myself. I'm serious. I can't stand to hurt the people I love. And with Klara.... this badly.. Ben thoughts were rushing. He couldn't think straight.

"But.. Takeru.. I have to be there with her for this. I can't not help her when I could have prevented her from this..." Ben's voice cut off.

"Thank you, Takeru, for always being there for me." Ben said.

Ben inhaled deeply, calming down, though, tears still came.
"What do we need to do first?" Ben asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:42 pm
Tuesday looked at Ben, concerned.
"Ben, if you want me to watch out for you I cannot let you watch her like this. These few days will be the worst days of your life, and Klara's. It wasn't your fault that she was changed." Tuesday sighed.
"Well first, let her rest. When she wakes up tomorrow, she'll be in immense pain. Ben, take the week to just go someplace. Anywherebut here. She'll beg you to kill her. You do not want to go through that." Tuesday said, concerned about how Ben would take Klara being in pain.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:21 pm
Ben shook his head.
"Klara is too important to me for me to leave her.. and besides.. I can feel the pain she's going through because of my ability.. it wouldn't make it any easier to be away from her.."

"Tuesday.." Ben said, sobbing again.
[Sorry bad post... Brain dead..]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:39 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Okay, whatever." He said and leaned back in his chair. Suddenly his attention turned to the corner. Amane walked around it.
"Hey. Um I heard what happened. I saw it, from outside. Is she..Okay?" Amane asked, nestling next to Tuesday in his over-sized chair.
"Well, yeah. For her condition yes she is doing very well." He said, looking for a reaction from Ben. He noticed a wave of relief wash over him.
[[Uhm.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:30 pm
[Haru.. in you're next post.. have Klara wake up.. razz Maybe? idk.. it's up to you..]

Ben nodded to Takeru.
"Thank you." He said softly.
He looked to Amane. Her growing stomach caught his attention. He calmed himself down so he could speak clearly.
"Hey," His voice shook, "Amane.." Ben mumbled.
Ben looked up at the clock.

"I'm going to go upstairs.. Nubo will be up soon.." Ben said, tears still flowed down his pale white cheeks.
Ben stood, and turned to the stairs. "I'll see you two in a while.. since you'll be helping me with her.." Ben said. His throat getting dry like he was going to cry again. He continued toward the stairs.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:55 pm
Amane sat up and rushed over to Ben. She wrapped her arms around him, embracing him with her soft hug.
"Shhhh..." Amane patted his back. Suddenly Tuesday was beside her.
"Amane..." He said quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:12 pm
Klara tossed and turned violently in Ben’s bed. The covers wrapped around her acting as restraints. Her breathing was shallow and uneven due to the immense pain she was undergoing.

What’s happening to me…?
She thought weakly.

The white blood cells flowing through her body tried to fight off the foreign vampire venom substance streaming through her veins changing her, but were steadily losing the battle. She screamed out in extreme pain.

Klara’s body had never gone through anything so painful, so intense, so life altering, and likely would never have to again.
Klara whimpered as her body shook. Little beads of sweat formed on her brow.
Her canine teeth grew longer and sharpened becoming her fangs.

The incredible thirst was almost too much to bear!
All her senses going haywire, preparing to be heightened as soon as her transformation was through. She thrashed about loosening the covers holding her back.
Klara’s eyes shot open finally awakening. She sat up gripping at her arms holding herself as she rocked back and forth. Her nails dug into her flesh creating small scratches on her arms. A strong smell filled her nose. It was the scent of her blood…and Nobu’s?
Klara looked over at Nobu who was standing across the room from her looking at her horrified.

What was wrong? Why was he looking at her like that?
Klara cried out again holding her head in her hands, a wave of pain and nausea cascading over her. She sobbed biting down on her lip to help with the pain.

I’m becoming a vampire. Her mind realized. This is it…it’s actually happening now…
There’s no turning back now.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:45 pm
Nobu raced to the door. He shouted out it.
"BEN! TAKERU! COME HURRY!" He shouted, looked back at Klara, sobbing into her hands.

Tuesday started running to Ben's room.
Once he got there Klara was thrashing. She was thirsty. There suddenly wasn't any time.
"KLARA!" He yelled, but it didn't help. He grabbed her wrists after a while of trying to grab them and then dragged her off the bed roughly. He dragged her to the door.
"HEY BEN! KLARA'S AWAKE!" He yelled.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games