Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 am

I could just see that: "There seems to be a treasure mark on your lifeline" lol

mm mark is in the middle of my forearm, right next to the bruise the size of my hand that I have right now. I still have no clue how I got a bruise that big on my arm without noticing.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:47 pm

I stabbed myself on the wrist once with my dad's pocket knife, I was using it to cut the kite's string and it was flying away so i didn't have time to put it back in its place and just put it in my pocket, then I started swinging my arms oto my side as I ran and I felt something kinda cold on my arm and when i looked there was a deep cut but it wasn't 'gushing' out blood, actually I didn't bleed at all O.O luckily it did miss my veins though ^^;;

Oh yeah..I forgot to mention this is Vampire Rose, I had to make a new account ;P this username is actually my nickname at my new school xDD lol

AND AND AND I just came back form the Anme Expo and I posted my pictures in my journal if you care to look xDD
Now I'm takin a survey...Should i be Misa Misa from Death Note or Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight???
so far Misa 1/Yuki 1

MissusEvily

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 pm

I would say Yuki!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 pm

I would love to visit your journal, but its friends only sad

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MissusEvily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:17 pm

oops...try it now.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Wow! Now that's the kind of stories I'd give about my brothers, Chainsaw!!!
Only you seem to have been extremely luck, while they undoubtedly walked away with a broken bone, stitches, or major burn... xd

But that puncture wound on your wrist reminded me of the time after school, and after practice, when a group of us girls were sitting on those yellow cement things that you park a car against (does that thing have an actual name?) and we were rocking back and forth and one good shove had me reach for the ground to catch myself and shoved my wrist right into a broken glass bottle. I did the same thing,.. applied pressure and ran back to the deserted school looking for help, and had trouble getting the ones I ran into to understand the severity so I retraced my steps, following the drops of blood back out to the parking lot, and decided to calm down and not sow my Dad because I was scared to death of getting stitches... and I knew it needed it, but I managed to get it to heal myself. I sometimes notice someone else notice it, and think/hope they don't think it was an intentional slash to my wrist!

Vampy! You look so adorable. I really like the look with the hat, wings and cane. The card in hand is a nice touch too.

Hmmm... Sedo, all on your left side. Let me guess, right handed? razz U need to continue your martial arts training so you'll be less likely to self-inflict... share the pain!!! xd

Rhetorical question: why is it always funnier when some one else gets hurt?

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:28 pm

I really liked the pictures Vampi! I really wish I could go to an anime con. Hopefully I will have my chance this fall. I going to go Youmacon, at least I hope.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Hazumu-san
Oh wow! Shelby, thats just scary! (thoughts of "right to the bone..."shivers) I am glad your dad wasn't too mad. I have a couple scars too, including the one where my brother stabbed me with a newly sharpened pencil (I have a black spot there now)

We had a big bang near our home too, from a big firework. It shook the whole house, I was sure someone had had an accident. It was ok though, and we saw all sorts of fireworks go off for the rest of the night.

Me has a pencil scar too! I was bored in my old home in California and I was holding a really sharp, sharpened pencil. Next thing I know, I'm on the ground clutching my hand. Now all that's left of that is a gray mark just under my fourth finger on my right hand.

Holy moly! That happened near my old home too!

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Well, I declare!!!
These pencils are dangerous...
they could be used as weapons.
Therefore, all pencil mechanical and otherwise should be confiscated from all students! rofl
But really,...
you could put an eye out with one of those things!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Headache.
Children.
Headache.
Children.
...Headache!
Dx Babysitting nearly all week suckssss!
-headdesk-

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Gweener
Well, I declare!!!
These pencils are dangerous...
they could be used as weapons.
Therefore, all pencil mechanical and otherwise should be confiscated from all students! rofl
But really,...
you could put an eye out with one of those things!

rofl So funny!

Actually that happened once at my old school...the kid was expelled for fiddling around with a SHARPENED pencil and accidentally plunged into the eye of a fellow student... eek
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:16 pm

No the ones that are scary too are those DRAFTING pencils O.O you can shank someone with that!
User Image
It may not look as bad, but that end of it sharpens the chunk of lead >.< and it is a THICK piece of lead (depending on what size ya get though. I use this for my art cuz ish easier too use.) But accidentally someone stabbed themselves with this pencil and he had to go to the hospital for lead poisoning O.O...thank goodness he didn't sue me either >.<

MissusEvily

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 am

O.O That's quite nasty... *evil eyes all pencils in the study* ninja
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:00 am

Well you can't get lead poisoning from pencils, because the lead is actually graphite (a form of carbon) However it doesn't mean you can't get tetnus from it. Which it think is much scarier! That and just the stabbing this is bad, pencils must be treated with the same caution as knives and scissors. I was taught that by my babysitter when I was 10. On top of gun safety, including cleaning and proper care of a .22 derringer pistol. (Ah the weird things I learned when I was young)

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:06 pm

I like the new poll Gweener!
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games