Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 am
'We'll do it in two, come on it's us !' Beastboy tired to talk with confidence and spirit yet failed to mask the fact he wanted to stay her and leave the serious stuff to Robin and the overs, guess he'd have no choice but to go, well it did mean something could come out of this day. He wasn't talking about him and Raven either.

Robin padded over to Gemini and the overs anixous to start but still realesed they were missing a member of their group. Spider-roibn. 'Were nearly ready to go, we just need Spider-robin and we'll go.' Robin announced adreline seeping through his breath. He was hungry for action, very hungry for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 pm
"Well, you better find him than," said Zeta. She was anxiouse to get to the sabors and for some action as well. Even for some blood, blood of the sabors.

Gemini sighed and said, "I'll go look for him." She than ran off into the castle yelling out, "Spider-robin! Oh, Spider-robin! Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are!"

Zeta than looked to Blasie and Robin, "Gemini is quit kind and tough. Yet. . ." She looks to Robin. "She's your daughter but. . .she doesn't look like you nor the red female," she said. "Though she does look like him in some way," said Zeta aa she looked to Blaise. And than back at Robin.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:03 pm
"Well, Gemini looks like me a bit becasue I'm her uncle. While this fellow here maybe her father but not her real father. He and the red one only took her in as their own since she was sent to their world," explained Blasie. "Though the child now has a chance to eathier go back with them or stay here with her own kind," he said as he turned around and walked to Scar. "Want to come Scar?" he asked.

"Oh, my," said Electra as she truned a little red. "Walk with me Barak," said Electra as she walked to the entrance of where her parents were.

Midnight see's her daughter walking in and smiles. "Ah, my dear sweet daughter Electra. You've come," she said in delight. then her smile shrinked a little as soon as she saw somebody behind her daughter. "Whose your friend?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:53 pm
Kimiko looked to Electra and the sabor next to her. She smiled and said, "Ah, Barak. So glad you can join us. I was just talking about you as well." She than looked to Midnight and Adonis, "My lords this is Barak. the sabor I was talking about."

"Hm, hello Kimiko," said Barak. He than bowed in honor of the two leaders Midnight and Adonis.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:42 pm
Odysseus nodded his head in greeting to Barak. "Hello Barak." So this was the saber that Kimiko had been speaking of. He didn't look scrawny, which was a good thing. Maybe he would make a good mate, but Odysseus would leave that up for Midnight and Adonis to decide. Meanwhile, he was going to enjoy his meal.

Scar stood up from where he had been lying. Lately, Scar had been feeling depressed. All the recent deaths, most notably the death of his sister, were pressing into him. "It would be a pleasure to come." Scar growled, imagining tearing the throats out of those mangy sabers. They would pay.

Raven watched Gemini go off to search. She sighed, hoping that Spider-robin would be found quickly. It would be good to be on the move once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Starfire walked up to the group with both Vesta and Italius on her back. She said to her friends, "Good luck."

Zeta listen to what Blaise explained and said, "I see." She then looked to Starfire and said, "Thank you."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 am
'Greetings Barak, i'm Adonois the head of the pack. I welcome you to our fortress on a day of celebration and trumiph' it took much effort for Adonois to use such a warm and friendly tone towards the new comer with the intentions he could harbour with his daughter, though it was only fair to give him a chance before he issued an ultimate jusdgement over him finally.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 am
'Thanks Star, we'll be back soon. Just keep the pups and yourslef safe for any danger' Robin said delciately the enrgy inside was yearning to burst out. He hoped Spider-robin was found soon so they could get moving, eveyr second wasted was a second of Sirius's saftey still being comprmoised by decetful forces with hidden dark alterior motives.

Spider-robin leap up from the warm homley confines of the bed he'd eventually discovered. Great now what did they want ?, if it wasn't food or water or both he was so gonna kick off. He leapt off the bed and swung the door open his head slowly coming back to life. 'What ?' he grunted massasing his out of control untamed hair.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 pm
"Oh, some of us are heading out to go to the sabor's fortress. and my father wants you to come along and help," said Gemini.

"Where are they going Star moma?" asked Italius.

"Yeah, where are they going?" asked Vesta.

"I will," said Starfire as she nuzzled Robin's nose. She than heard the two pup's question and asnwered, "They're going to get your brother back."

"Oh, can I come and help?" asked Vesta.

"No," replied Star.

"Why?" asked Vesta. "I want to help too. Besides he's my brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:33 pm
Blaise looked to Vesta and Italius who were on Starfire's back. He than replied to Vesta's words, "It's too dangerous for two pups like you to be going on some mission like that. you can get hurt or worst killed. And I will not let that happen. For those sabors are not to be trusted." He than walked towards his pups and nuzzled them both. "We'll be back soon my children," he said.

"Yes, a pleasure to meet you Barak. and I'm Midngiht," said Midnight. She studied him carefully and he didn't look weak at all. He looked well built and strong for her daughter.

Electra smiled and notice that Kimiko and Barak know each other. She than looked to Barak with a soft look on her face. Something about this guy seemed to make her all warm and fuzzy inside.

Blaise than looked to Starfire and said, "Keep watch of the pups. Since they are yours and Robin's as well."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 pm
Barak looked to both Adonis and Midnight. "I've heard of you both. Well, since you two are the great leaders of all. but as always, it's a great pleassure to meet you both," said Barak with a smile. He than notices Elecrta looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:25 pm
Italius like the nuzzle that his real father gave him.

Vesta smiled and giggled when she got a nuzzle from her real father. She than said, "Alright. I'll stay."

Starfire looked to Blaise and was listen to what he said. "Of, course. I would let no harm come to them," she said with courage.

Vesta than rubbed against Starfire's nice red fur and asked, "Star moma. Are you and father Robin mine and Italius's parents too?"

Italius than said, "Of course they are. They are kind and ack as if they are our parents." "Besides you just called her Star moma now. Just like me," he said.

Starfire smiled at the two pups. Though she was surprise that Vesta called her 'Star moma' now, though she didn't mind at all.

Vesta than smiled and said, "Cool. Now I got two mothers and fathers now. I mean we do brother."

Then Cyborg walked to the group. He than said, "Be safe ya'll and come back alive too."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:54 am
'And you to, tell me do you enjoy hunting ?' Adonis enquired, it would be good to get to know this boy since he seemed very willing to get to know the pack, however some further investigation would be required into this boy, he already seemed to perfect to be true in a whole. Besides some light pordding wont hurt the boy if wished to have a relationship with his daughter anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:16 am
'Sure, how long we gonna be gone ?' Spider-robin asked slowly, he may have just gotten up but he knew this was just a cause and all the help would be needed and besides they may some chance of food along the way of he played his cards right. 'Let's go before I end up crashing back on my pillow' he muttured shutting the door firmly behind him.

'We will Cy, just be careful while were gone and keep each other safe and together' Robin glad they were recieiving so much encouragement. Now they just had to wait for Spider-robin, already he was begginning to regret his descion with unrealiable nature and his current disappearnce. It did not bold well for the effiency of thier mission.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:25 pm
Gemini smiled a little and said, "Ok, than let's go." she than truned around and started to walk bnack to the group. Once she reached back to the group she said, "I got him."

Cyborg than looked to Gemini and said, "You be safe kiddo."

"Then lets go," said Zeta as she walekd to the entrance of the forest.

Gemini nodded to Zeta and followed behind her. she than stood with her. She looked back tot he others and said, "Don't worry. We'll all be back and safe." She than looked into the forest and said, "I hope."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games