Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 am
((But Niki and lenon didnt go along with it))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 am
(( sweatdrop Sorry, I didn't see your post...))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:20 am
((Yeah, though I'm a little disappointed in Rah. He leaked Arc info to try and keep his brother alive. Both show conflict of internests, he not looking at this as a crew member. But as a brother))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 pm
that is a problem, and lets make sure his brother goes to boot camp if he needs to  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:39 pm
((He needs to. I've told him severaal times to report there. If he obeys or not is now up to him.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:51 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((Yeah, though I'm a little disappointed in Rah. He leaked Arc info to try and keep his brother alive. Both show conflict of internests, he not looking at this as a crew member. But as a brother))

(when he came over he said that he's not looking at it as his brother....yea aro is his bro and all but yami is actully looking at the problem)  

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:39 pm
((Thanks Marlah. I read Nikki's post about a Regular note, Aro picked up a regular note, NOT an explosive note. Nikki must of misread the post. And Nikki shouldn't even have ninja tools, she isn't even a ninja. I desided to look at this both ways, as a Crew and a brother. I look at the big picture to benofit everyone.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 pm
stare {again it doesnt matter if she is a ninja or a knight, explosive tag's and such can be used by anyone.}

Edit: but the difference between stating the kind of note it was does matter  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:45 pm
((Jedi, where the hell would she get it? Oh shop is in cloud is destroyed. So tell me are note going to get appear out of nowhere and fall in her to use? Honestly I swear.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:45 pm
Rahenno
((Thanks Marlah. I read Nikki's post about a Regular note, Aro picked up a regular note, NOT an explosive note. Nikki must of misread the post. And Nikki shouldn't even have ninja tools, she isn't even a ninja. I desided to look at this both ways, as a Crew and a brother. I look at the big picture to benofit everyone.))

(np dude...im doing this as a friend)  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 pm
Rahenno
((Jedi, where the hell would she get it? Oh shop is in cloud is destroyed. So tell me are note going to get appear out of nowhere and fall in her to use? Honestly I swear.))

(SAY WAT???wait is the shop destroyed or not)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 pm
Rahenno

Honestly, this is rp she could have already had it. it's not like it was some out of the ordinary weapon, it was a bomb. heck she could have gone to Zeramaru to get it.....  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 pm
((Also, most people carry explosive tags with them. My last RPC had a trench coat that had a lower half comprised of the things. They're not that rare.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 pm
(he shouldn't be dead since she put that the arow had 6 explosive tags..aro picked it up so only his arm should be torn off since she didnt put the explsive tags werent scattered every where)  

Rockgirl809

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games