Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 am
When Tera walked out of the door she would probably see Fenrir, who had his back against the wall next to the office door. He'd been eavesdropping on the conversation inside for a short while, enough to hear Rahenno forgive her and even consider promoting her to ANBU. He originally came to let the kage know that he was available for a mission, but the voice of Tera provoked his curiositiy. As Tera left Fenrir would meet her eyes with his own glare. "It would appear that you have redeemed yourself in the eyes of this village." Fenrir growled, but he coughed into his hand and got rid of the glare and sound. "I....apologize, but I overheard that you and...your new friend were going to the cafe? Instead I wanted to invite you two to have dinner at my place. My caretaker has been meaning to make use of some of the food there, and with just me it usually goes bad. Won't you come?" Just speaking to Tera was driving him mad, but Fenrir wasn't going to trust Tera as easily as everyone else, and if she was planning something within the village then he figured it would be best if he stayed as close to her as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 am
"hmmm whats he up to." aro though to himself as fenrir keep talking to tera.  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Rahenno walked to his office as he saw Tera and Aro leave. My bro? and Tera? Heh looks like he finally growing up. Rahenno continued walking but then turned around again. Wait, when did she get back? and what happened to Zeramaru? Rahenno thought for a second and figured since she's coming form the office maybe the clone he left would know. He entered his office and the clone disappeared, sending the info it learned during the time Rahenno was away. "So that's what happened." Rahenno said turning around again, he sw Fenrir stand a few feet back glancing in the direction Tera and Aro were going. That can't be good. He sat down and a few seconds later Kayo came running in and back angerily at Rahenno. "Arf, Grrrr" Kayo growled. "I know boy, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to leave you behind." He said petting his dog. Rahenno then to his seat in the office. "Well back to the usuasl." He said with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:59 pm
Aro thought for a second "That sounds generous of you." He said, "I don`t see why not how about you Tera?"Aro said looking at Tera, waiting for her decision.  

Aro97

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:11 pm
A white wolf wandered to the office carrying a bag for some reason. It was probably someone's pet. It wandered close enough to see and hear everything that would happen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 am
aro then made an ember clone into rahenno`s office and it walked up to his desk and said "i have a huge qeustion to ask."aro said then went behinde his desk and whispered to him "can i have some of the demons chakra?""at least enough to go 3 or 4 tails."  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:45 pm
Rahenno looked up and turned to Aro like he was crazy, "You must be out of you mind. The answer is no." He said continuing his work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 pm
Ryu entered the office giving a faux smile "Raikage-Sama I request a squad as I am now a Genin."  

Havok-Trance

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 pm
Rahenno looked towards the kid. "Squads, will be assigned after the Jounin exams."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Ryu gave a fake smile and bowed "Origato-mas," he said as he turned and left.  

Havok-Trance

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm
Rahenno watched the kid leave. Who is that kid? He thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:02 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile finally made it to the raikage's place after a long walk from the weapon shop. Brile entered the building and made his way up to the raikage's office still not realizing the condition of his leg. Brile then knocked on the door and awaited some sort of response from Rahenno, the raikage.

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:29 pm
Rahenno took a sniff of the air, "Brile? Enter." He said as he eyes never leave the paper.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:44 pm
aro then sent an ember clone to rahenno`s treehouse.still listening to fenrir.  

Aro97

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:11 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile entered the room calmly as usual and spoke at he walked towards a chair at rahenno's desk, while he was walking towards the chair he spoke. "it looks like your senses are as good as ever Rahenno." This was a bad habit that Brile had developed, he just couldn't get used to Rahenno being Raikage. Brile then took a seat, with that he spoke. "I am just coming from an encounter with 2 s rank intruders a crystal user and a hyouton i had things under control until kiyoshi and another crystal user showed up and they escape." Brile said telling his story and waiting for Rahenno to reply.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games