Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:51 pm
KoTari took to the skies with Makira. Soon they were gone.

"I'm thankful I got through with only a broken wing," Seraphiel said.

(KoTari exits to Angel Springs)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 am
Makira held on tight as they went higher into the skies.

[[Also exits to Angel Springs]]  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm
Spade nodded. "It could have been almost as bad as what happened to koto. He told us what happened to him and its terrible"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 am
"Yeah. I heard him tell me that. Because of that the elders had to seal his dragon form away permanently," Seraphiel said.
"It didn't matter to me though. I was content to live with the humans no matter what they did to me," Koto said, "Now, I bet you're all hungry. I'll go get something for you to eat. Any preferences?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm
"Can we have burgers?" Spade asked looking at Lost who was agreeing with her. "Thats really kind Koto. Would the humans think about that if they knew someone was a dragonkin? OR would they not care?"

// XD ooohh mika is coming for spade //  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 am
Mika laughed. "I actually need the money I get. Its kind of hard living with out it if your like me" She smiled heading to the home where she had heard spade was. Mika wondered if spade would still follow her orders thoughtlessly. "I still think it would only be fair if you gave me your wallet."  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 am
"Only if you want me to handcuff us together." Felix said, grinning from the thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 am
"Sometimes all people can see is the exterior and instantly take out the torches. Even though Koto was human during all that, when the truth leaked out instantly everyone started imagining him as a feral beast," Seraphiel said.
Koto nodded to them and went off to start cooking.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 pm
Mika gave a mischievious grin in return. "If we are cuffed together do you still have to be alive?" Mika stopped in front of the house smiling. "Spade! Come outside now!" She yelled not really caring if she seemed like an idiot. She knew spade would be in there for sure.

Spade blinked before standing up suddenly knocking the chair down and began to head to the front door. She remembered that voice, it was hard to ignore and spade didnt know a moment when it hadnt been around while she was at the academy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:41 pm
Seraphiel stood the moment she heard Spade's name from outside. The only ones who know her name were her friends or someone from the Academy. She stopped Spade with her hand on her shoulder, "Spade you're not going back there," She said. She hoped that Lost would help stop her if she gets violent.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 pm
Spade shook her head and shifted to srug off seraphiel's hand. "I have to" She said and moved to try and continue walking.

Lost grabbed spade's hand and pulled her back trying to stop her. "Seraphiel it's Mika. The one who controlled spade back at the academy" He was terrified of Mika but was even more scared how spade would react to being held back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:08 pm
The first thing Seraphiel did was remove Spade's guns while she wasn't looking, "Koto. It's your house. Greet the guests," She said, "Come on," Seraphiel took Spade's hand and tried to bring her to the back of the house where a hidden underground escape was already prepared.

Koto stood in the porch and waited for Seraphiel to give the word.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Spade looked suprised and immediatly began to pull back trying to get outside. She slid onto the floor and tried to stop seraphiel from pulling her away by scraping her heels against the floor. "Stop! I have to get to Mika" Spade near screamed not at all happy that Lost was helping Seraphiel pull her along. She gave him a look that clearly said 'traitor' Before screaming knowing Mika would probably hear her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm
"If you go to 'Mika' you will be an experiment again. Is that what you want?!" Seraphiel demanded. She closed the door to the room when they were inside. Thankfully this room is soundproof. She used magic to weld the door, then kept on going with Spade, "She's going to use you. She's already using you. Snap out of it!" She said as she brought Spade toward the entrance to the underground escape. That was one of the few things Seraphiel really liked about Koto, and that was his cleverness. His house had a strange echo so you never really know where sound is coming from, and most of the rooms are made to deceive. The walls are also made of a magical alloy which absorbs all other magic but who Koto allows.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 pm
Spade shook her head and started trying to kick seraphiel to get her to let go before giving Lost a good enough kick to knock the breath out of him. She patting her coat and starting to scream again when she couldnt find her gun. "I have to get outside. I cant disobey Mika"

Lost looked at Spade slightly stunned from the kick not expecting her to try and hurt him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games