Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:57 pm

The Guildmasters body straightened up and landed on the ground. " Well then I will head out, I will move normally to get there around the same time you all will get to your destinatnios. He said as he turned from the group. He started to walk away and stepped into the light, as soon as he did his body changed back into a teenagers. " I love playing pretend. " He said softly with a fanged smile. He walked away wondering were things were going to go.

Hidden from The Guildmaster Within a secret underground sanctuary stood Fayte and Leon. For years they had honed their skills and perfected their talents. They weren't just fighters now they were far stronger then they had ever been in their lives. Fayte looked down at the group of fighters they had gathered over the years. Fayte and leon had formed a sort of group that planned on becoming the strongest fighters in the world, of course they were far from that goal but they were making progress. There home was just known as Sanctuary, an underground fortress like building with years of supplies already stockpiled. Leon had assumed leadership seeing as Fayte was never a spotlight person.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Tenshi continued to kiss Morganna as he held her just as close, he smiled within the kiss though when he heard what Morganna had said and pulled away, an expression of him being surprised had appeared. "Y..you do?" He question in na surprised and questioning tone.

Celestin Selone

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:10 pm

"Sure sure... go ahead talk to the guy. Grandfather I'm from the future." Alyss mimicked, sighing a little as she caught up with her brother's speed walking. "Woah calm down Marcove..."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:11 pm

"I...I...um..." Morganna stammered. Her face was bright red and she was trembling. She hadn't meant to say it, but it just came out. She finally made herself calm down a bit and gave him a sheepish smirk. All she could do was nod.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:15 pm

"I am calm." He responded. "This is taking too long....hold on to me." He shoots her a serious gaze and takes her hand before waving his free one. A massive wave of sand crashes the ground and like water, moves with an almost unstoppable force. It sweeps them up and Marcove, along with his sister, sails and surfs on the wave until reaching the border of Shale. "Hospital." He said looking at the unfinished bulb that resembled a broken snowglobe.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:18 pm

"Woah.. this looks so weird unfinished, brother... wait this is going to be the same hospital I was in during the coma." Alyss said softly, thinking about the week and a half of no powers and about a day or two without her voice. She rubbed her neck and gulped.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 pm

"Just visualize it all." Marcove watches the workers glass the outer parts of the bulb while others reinforce it with steel. "It's a masterpiece. It'll roll if the brace is taken off because it's a perfect sphere." He begins walking again. "No time to worry about archetecture sis. We're only meters away now." Marcove finds the steps, brushing past the guards who were too busy to notice him and climbs the flight of steps stopping before the door designated 'I.C.U'
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:25 pm

((I'm waiting for desert to respond to my characters before I post))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Kendal frowned he didn't realy like hospitals to much. He grabbed Alyss's hand knowing she was uncomftorble. "Hey it will be alright" He said. He gave her a smile "I'm here for you" He said. He walked with her in.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm

"Thanks love..." Alyss said softly, staying close to Kendal. "Alright... let's go see Granddad.." She said with a scared sort of tone. Alyss walked in to see Grandfather in bed. She pulled Marcove in to talk for her.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm

(They haven't said anything to me.)

Marcove rested his hand on the knob and a pain ran through his hand followed by memories that were once locked away. He could see himself and his father in scenes as tranquil as the next, but they darkened and became sinister, brooding and for him painful. He burst through the door and found what he was looking for. His grandfather, Silicove Shale.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Tenshi still had that surprised look on his face but he started to regain composer as he began to walk towards Morganna and stoped directly infront of her, he takes her hands into his and smiles. "Well, thats good that you return the feeling cause I also love you" He said without hesitation though he was blushing lightly.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Amiea looked at Nephilis. "Are we almost there? Where are we going?" she asked her brother.

Amara looked at the horizon. She then looked at Alastor. "Okay, Alastor...let's get going, the sooner we do this the better" she said.

Monet hugged her husband. "It's time darling, let's go to Tenshu and get this over with" she said.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Morganna bit her lower lip and a bright smile crossed her face. "You do?" she said. Without waiting for an answer, she threw her arms around him, planting a kiss on him that was reminiscent of when Samara and Tsuki declared their love for one another just more than fifteen years before.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Tenshi was just about to answer her question but then felt her lips pressed against his, he accepted the kiss putting his feelings towards her into it which made this kiss feel like magic or maybe even better. "Yes I do" He murmered during the kiss.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games