Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She agreed. Veronica probably wasn't allowed out either. Hunter wanted to keep her safe and being around Armand was the opposite. Madeline nodded. She couldn't think of anything, but the three of them most likely could think of a plan. Something that wasn't too dangerous, but got them outside and around David. "I know. I don't think our help will help much either. We aren't invincible. I..you...we can die. And I probably won't be saved because the one I love will be the one who did that to me." She knew she was sounding like a pessimist, but it was true.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image

Kaline sighed, as she stood ontop of the tall building, watched from a distance. She knew she couldn't do much more, than just protect the school. Reasoning,Fighting..Nothing makes this guy happy...Except her, but I can't allow her to leave..

She stayed focus on her part, feeling torn that she was slightly useless to this situation

MindxHunter

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand felt the hand on his shoulder and he shot it off out of instinct at the same time throwing Hunter away from him as well. He shook his head and ran full speed at Hunter. His hunting senses took over from there and he immediately dove for Hunter's throat again with his hands. He wrapped them around the vampires neck and snarled angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled in response and kicked at Armand, feeling his nails dig in and leave gashes as Armand was sent sprawling away from him. He growled and dove after his friend, pinning him down. All Hunter wanted to do was keep Armand away from the school. He snarled at him. Hunter had a bad feeling about leaving their mortals in only David's care. Hunter needed to get Armand to calm down quickly before they did something rash.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Honestly, you're right. The last thing we are is invincable. We could die. Could being the operative word there." Veronica smirked and then bit her lip, holding back her smirk.
"Lovely, you can stop him. You can stop Armand. Maybe, just maybe, if he sees you he'll calm down." She looked around and kept her voice soft. She was worried and really just wanted to see Hunter.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Girl has a point." Dylan was keeping quiet for the most part. He was worried about Ravin. Wether or not she could die, she could get hurt. Atleast in someway.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin crawled back up the balcony and slumped into the dance. It was too dark for any mortal to see her. She slunk over to Dylan and tapped on his shoulder. "Armand is being an a**," she complained. She crossed her arms. "Unfortunately, the headmaster seems to just want to let'im run free."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:19 pm
User Image

Kaline jumped down ,and ran quickly inside the building, and walked towards the table. " Ok nothing is working, and I'm completely out of ideas.." She shrugged her head down in despair, as if she lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:11 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:27 pm
question  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Robert walked over to Kaline. "Are my questions ever gonna be answered?Because this is driving me insane." He said as his eyes turned a bright purple.He sighed and waited for an answer which he knew wouldn't be what he wanted to hear.  

Mr Nerdy xP

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 pm
|| Simon says Bump!!!! ||

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:59 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica jumped, "Ravin!" She looked her over, "Hows Hunter? And Armand of course?" She looked at the blackhaired girl desperatly.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan pulled Ravin into his lap and kissed her shoulder. "Are you alright lovely?" He squeezed her gently, his eyes wandered over her body, making sure she was alright. He brushed her hair from her face.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin grit her jaw. "Armand is being difficult," she explained. "Hunter has been trying to stop him, but Armand keeps fighting." She shook her head in disbelief. "If this keeps up, then the headmaster will have to take things into his own hands. The dance would keep going, of course, to ward off the suspicion of the mortals who don't know the existence of vampires at this school."

She thought of something, slowly turning her head towards Airi's direction. Airi was there talking with a boy. He was kissing her hand. Before she could say anything else, Ravin was jerked backwards. She closed her eyes, expecting impact. Except, the impact was soft and warm. And so not what she'd expected.

Ravin glanced up to see Dylan. Worry glittered in his eyes as they wandered all over her body. Ravin had to smile as he kissed her shoulder. "I'm perfect," she said, half laughing. "You forget that vampires can't die. At least, not in the sense you think."

She stroked his cheek and leaned in to brush her lips against his. "Dylan, don't you ever worry about me. I can take care of myself. It's yourself who you should be worried about."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Is Hunter alright?" Veronica looked at Ravin worriedly. She was telling Dylan never to worry about her. They were so sweet. They were adorable together.
She was worried about Hunter. Yeah, he couldn't die. But that didn't matter. Could he get hurt? She bit her lip and looked out into the darkness. "How loud do I have to be for him to hear me?"

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan stroked the back of her hair gently. "I understand you cannot die love." He sighed gently and kissed her softly. "I don't care if you can't die. But I don't understand everything about vampires. You worry be still. You always will."

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline tried to put on smile. She was glad Dylan and Ravin had reunited. She was a little mad though. They were all lovey-dovey and she had no one. Ronnie was worried about Hunter. And she should be; they loved each other. She loved Armand though and you didn't she her asking constantly how he was doing. She needed to stop. She was becoming that bitter person. The one that set up a wall when she felt as if she was being abandoned. Madi glanced down at the table. She just hoped everyone was okay. She wouldn't want Armand to seriously hurt anyone.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games