Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Your cockiness is nothing like your father, boy." The beast exclaimed as it's muscles tightened, lifting its body up coming almost eye level with most of the people in the room. The wolf was five to six feet tall just standing on all fours, his golden eyes waded around the room, seeming to take in everything that was before him. "Do you not think I already knew who you were when you walked into this room? Your blood is of his, but your attitude is of your mothers. All ways rash, not thinking of your actions before you speak. What if this man was a spy? You would have just given your known abilities to him, and could have easily been taken out." The words were harsh but true, Carge had figured out the boy due to his sent, eyes and blood, but the words about his upbringing would most likely leave a sting. The massive wolf glided around the room, not even making a sound as the claws went against the wood, leaving no trace of scratches, as he came up to the Kage's desk. The Master Sealer had patients, and could wait for Aki to answer her questions before summoning her to join with Mikyo.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:54 pm
The boy turned to the other, ad put on a slight smile, though with a hint of irritation. "I do not even know who this Mikyo is, and regardless, he is but one man. My affairs involve the welfare of the entirety of the West. Not a single soul in all of the world can compare to the thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands that live there. However, I do not mean to be rude, sir, for we have only met. However, I can believe you when you say your father is a powerful man. But you should, for the sake of civility, patiently wait for Lady Kusakage's choice on of whom to speak." Outside his words were well-placed and his tone showed he did not want confrontation, but on the inside he wondered what man, powerful or not, could compare to the grace of a god. Unbeknownst to these people, they were in the presence of their lord, and he was unimpressed.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

The first to speak up was the man who had followed along with her to the office. She listened to him speak with her head poised on top of her folded hands. "Your proposition does intriquing me. But sadly I can give a private audience quite at this moment. It would be very inconsiderate of me to force those who have been waiting to leave. So for now shall we have a much easier conversation while we wait? I am Chiru Aki, you seem to know that already though." Aki spoke with a smile. With a look to Xen she then continued to speak addressing the Son of Mikyo. "I know you're eager to learn about your father. Though I wonder if this noble beast here could explain more than I could." She said as she looked to the massive wolf who now stood before her desk. "It's a pleasure to meet you great wolf." She could only assume by the way he spoke about Xen and the comparison to his father that he was somehow closely affiliated to the Metal Demon. With that being addressed it was time to move on to the one thing she had witnessed the made her skin prickle. The kage rose from her desk and approached the Jounin who held the child by a rope. "Pray tell why you have leashed a child in my office." She hissed with narrowed eyes. The sight made her stomach churn angrily, and she did not hide the obvious distaste.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:23 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Genin メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxFor some reason, Carge's statement irked Xen. Perhaps it was the way he said it, but his comparison of Xen's mother to his father irritated him. "I'm afraid, Wolf-sama, that my father never bothered to check and see if I existed. I believe that's plenty of reason for me to not act like him. I wouldn't put it past him to not know that I'm even here." The boy was obviously angry; never...not even ONCE...his father had never bothered to check in on Nayley...if he had, he would've known...

"I just want to see my father, wolf-sama. I don't care if he's a complete a*****e or an angel....I just want to SEE him...to know that he exists." This was obviously something that had bothered him every day of his life. He wasn't about to let the arrogant p***k spouting nonsense about some other land tell him otherwise. Nothing was more important to him right now.
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:19 pm
"Ah yes, I've heard many great things of you, Lady Aki, if you don't mind me calling you such. I am Monte von Richardson, and I have come to understand that this subject matter need not be private. For it is... a matter that the entirety of the lands deserve to hear. And something you may already understand. Chiru Aki, in your excellent leadership, only once have you faced betrayal. You probably remember it vividly. Peace was offered, but the bargain ended with you, nearly dying in a hospital, and your betrayer, taking control of your land. Your betrayer now leads MY land, and has lead it, for countless years. None have had the will or the power to step up to his tyranny, until now. I have trained under my father, god bless his heart, and now I feel that I alone am ready, but I need your assistance. In this aid you gain not only the vengeance you deserve, but you will be given the land that is "Alrich", which is home to his a**-kissers, aka the nobles, for your own desires. It is but a small island but has many a castle, has a near impenetrable defense, and its beauty nearly rivals that of your own. Along with this, you'd be gaining an exclusive outpost in the Westlands. I would be gaining what is rightfully mine, along with the satisfaction to know that the b*****d Shahnz would finally meet his end. So what do you say? Would you lend me aid, miss? Would you head to the Promise Lands and give its people the retribution they deserve? If what I have said is not enough to convince you, then I have many horrid truths of his leadership to converse with you." His entire speech, from top-to-bottom was a downright and utter lie, but this could not even be seen by a mind reader. Not a falter nor blink could be seen of him, only the false passion in his voice to bring about what is "right".  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:42 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

The Jounin hesitated to the annoyed sound of his kage. "Im sorry Madame Chiru, but it was the only way to restrain him. For the past two weeks this vermin has been stealing goods from the village markets, breaking into warehouses, and who knows what else." The small boy continued to squirm, trying to break free from the grip of his capturer as he swung his arms back and forth. Kido's feisty attitude came to a halt when he heard the jounin barking about how much trouble he was causing within the village and how much of a threat he was to society. Kido continued to stubbornly pout, glaring at the desk in front of him as he dangled from the clutches of the jounin. "Furthermore, once taken into custody we could not find any documentation, birth certificate, or any other shred of identification as to who this boy is, or where he came from. This by definition is an outsider, and possibly a spy." The jounin spoke with a vengeful tone. It was somewhat clear that he wanted to see Kido severely punished for putting the jounin, as well as his men, through such grief.

User Image
Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:08 pm
((this is going by unusually slow...just saying...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:57 pm
(I responded...XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:05 pm
(( Sorry I'll post soon.
Just having trouble figuring out what I want to post... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image

For the moment Aki was too focused on the leashed child. It was a matter she found to be of higher urgency. Though she did remain quiet to listen to what everyone had to say before speaking to the jounin. "What do you expect to me to do to a child who has been clearly deprived of a home life. We do not turn a cold shoulder to those who cry out for help." Aki took the boy from the Jounin's grip and set him on the ground in front of her. Keeping a hand on his shoulder she knelt in front of him, "I am sorry for the hardship you've already faced in my village. Your actions were clearly not lawful but they were crimes of need were they not? Not of sabotage and treachery. Allow me." She said as she produced a small knife from one of her bracers and cut the rope free. Her hand how ever held on to his shirt. Aki wasn't going to put it past him to use this as an opportunity to flee. She only hoped that her act of kindness to compel him to remain calm and hopefully wish to stay with her. With a swift glance to the now ex-captor Aki gave a curt order, "You may leave. Thank you."

With her hand remaining on the boy Aki then addressed Monte. "Pleasure to meet you. So you wish me to aid you in usurping the man who once did the same to myself. I have worked to come to peace in my heart with him. But why should I trust you on these allegations of hardship and suffering? I have just met you, how do I not know you are lying?" The Kusakage was far from convinced to join this stranger on an attack upon Shahnz. It was true that Aki hated those who caused suffering. But she was starting to harden herself and finding it hard to trust strangers.

With that being addressed it was time to speak with Xen, "Xen, I know you wish to meet your father. However, I do not control him and cannot force him to have an audience with you. I will let him know of your existence and wish to see. Maybe Wolf-sama here can be kind enough to help us with that?" Aki said looking at the Great Wolf once again.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 pm
He slowly nodded, but as he did this, the girl would find him getting closer to her. Once he was at a near point-blank range, he carefully lifted up her right sleeve, revealing a small, faded scar on her forearm. "But I have evidence. I have evidence of the pain and suffering he has caused. He did not stop at you, Aki. His regrets were only paper thin. He wants his Reich. He will have it soon enough. His military is expanding. All who do not join the army suffer high taxes and near-constant foreclosure. It is either die free or live for battle, and many make the second choice. It is not safe for me to bring you to Sorren, or the Castel, the capital, so when you have the time, I would bring you to Verdinnada, a small farmer village in the south. No sight more gruesome can be seen in all of the world. No suffering more agonizing. All under the Fuhrer's guidance."
He stepped away from her, going back to where he was speaking before. 'The funny thing is Verdinnand isn't even governed by Shahnz, it's governed by the south, his rivals! Ha! I'm too good! The south will be easily dealt with afterwards. I will not suffer leading a split land.' The sad thing was that he was indeed lying, and soon an innocent man would pay for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:44 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

The boy swayed from left to right in the clutches of the Jounin. Staring at the ground with a troublesome pout Kido watched as a shadow drew near. Slowly he lifted his head to see that the shadow belonged to the Kusakage herself as the jounin handed over the possession of Kido to Aki. From the knowledge Kido accumulated the Kusakage was the highest leader of authority, everyone in the room respected her, so why wouldn't Kido fear her? The look on the boys face went from rambunctiously stubborn, to exceptionally worried as the Kusakage placed Kido in front of her, and back on his own two feet.

Coming down to Kido's level, the Kusakage began to address the boy. Her words were almost soothing and calm, but through Kido's hardships he had learned that no one could be trusted. On the verge of shaking in fear, Kido's entire body faded away until it was completely transparent where he once stood. A mere parlor trick, or something more. The jounin began to explain what would most likely appear obvious to the Aki. "Careful Madame Chiru, once you let go of that kid you may never find him again. The boy seems to have the attributes of genjutsu. Making his body appear transparent to those around him is one of the many reasons it was so capture him." The jounin pointed towards Aki's hand and how she was still gripping a piece of his shirt. Although the jounin was correct he was only partially correct. It was genjutsu, and it was how he managed to evade the Grass Village security for so long, but it wasn't in Kido's control when he used it. Kido's camouflage technique would happen involuntarily, meaning that it would happen on its own based off Kido's emotions.

Aki then pulled out a small knife. It was Kido's impression that after the jounin blew the boys little secret that she was going to put an end to his life once and for all. Closing his eyes in fear, Kido waited for the end. With a firm swing of her knife, the tension around Kido's neck was loosened as she cut him free from his tether. Opening his eyes he saw that he was still alive and well. "Why would she cut me free? What did I do to deserve this? Does she want something of me?" Kido thought as these, and other questions ran through his mind. Still concerned for his life, Kido remained invisible, at least to those who weren't wise enough to see him.

((For the sake of RP Kido is using Camoflauge Genjutsu involuntarily. I would like to note I am aware that Kido has not learned this jutsu yet, but Im using this as a foreshadowing of things to come. Overall he's always had this skill, he just can't control it to use it voluntarily.))

User Image
Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:08 pm
((It's times like these that I am left wondering why I posted here in the first place....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:11 pm
Oni_Soul
((It's times like these that I am left wondering why I posted here in the first place....))

(( Aki has addressed Carge on several occasions already... ))  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:13 pm
((I know, but to with what reply Emma...theres nothing I can do.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games