Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 pm
Suzumi watched at Dio fell to the ground. Did he just do that on purpose? For what? After thinking and seeing how the female teacher reacted. It was more than likely to get a glimpse of the luscious teacher. So she chuckled before turning her head. She continued to write her essay and also take the notes on the board. It was only then that she realized someone was watching her. It's not that she knew, just the feeling you get when you think you are. So it wasn't a surprise when she began to hear the heavy breathing coming two rows behind her. As she turned to look. It was a male who looked alittle creepy; with his big oval looking glasses that hid his eyes, and that bowl cut hairstyle. She shivered for a second, and pretended that she didn't see him. He looked like he would begin to hyperventilate soon or at least stalk her after class.

In Biology, Athena/Ashley finished her notes and slide it to the shy girl that so happened to be constantly looking back. As she followed the girls eyes; they landed on her brother Ares. "Give up on him, he a total player and he currently dating that girl beside him." She sighed as she looked up front to the video they were watching over how fossils took place. With a yawn she laid her head down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:28 pm
(Uhmm... you might xD I don't see the big deal thou)

Ms. Smith causally read on, not caring much on the outside world as she read. Sure, a few students were chatting, but their conversation was drowned out by her book. What a chapter! She giggled once more, then pouted when she saw it was the last chapter. Sulking her shoulders as she closed the book, putting the manga into her desk. "Not even the end of first period, and I finished all the manga I brought with me...what am I to do?" She crossed her arms, then laid her chin on her palm. Sighing again in disappointment, unaware that her french accent was strong when she said the last statement.

(editing!!)

Ella grinned,"Of course..." She said with a shrug as she leaned back, watching the show. The shy girl jumped when she heard a voice, then looked over to see Ares. Her expression was so innocent, it made Ella chuckle. The shy girl then looked over to hear another voice, a girl sitting next to her. "Ohh..well I-I'm sorry then..I didn't know." She said twiddling her fingers as she apologized to both Ares and the girl as if she did something wrong.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:36 pm
Dio continued to toy with the spying grape, looking up Ms. Smith's skirt and such, but he sense the distress from Suzumi sitting next to him. "Something ail you, Suzzy?" he whispered to her.
(I wish a notice would go out when a guild RP is updated.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 pm
"nothing much. Just the feeling of being watch." She spoke as she dismissed the whole issue with the creepy guy. She then took her hair down and looked through her hair to see if he was still watching. That was when she saw his grin that seemed far to mischievous. It sent a chill down her spin.  

Serphrim

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:12 pm
Ares frowned at Athena and stuck his tongue out. "No need to be rude, I was just wanting to talk to her is all." He tilted his head at the shy girl and mentally grinned, this girl was so innocent...this would be easy as long as Athena didnt get involved. "So, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:28 pm
Ella saw someone talk to the girl, not sure of what they were saying. However, she took what extra time she had to take a bit of a nap. The shy girl looked back to Ares,"Ohh..uhmm..Flora..." She said nervously, his eyes looking at her already made her blush. Have fun, Ares. Tell me the details..later.. Ella sent him as she dozed off, now sleeping as she laid her head on her arms which was folded on the desk.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:28 pm
Alex continued on his search for information on his own suspects. So far, the only useful thing he could find was their home address. Everything else looked so normal. At least they were smart enough to forge the paperwork. he thought, seeing that the information that would pertain mainly to the school was all in order and pretty normal.
However, when he got to Stella and her sisters profiles, he found that a lot of data had been removed. And the only way that could be done was manually. If they were able to come up with such good cover stories, why would anything be there that needed to be removed?
Alex's eyes fell on the picture near the computer and took a good long look at it. "What does that remind me of?" he thought. A girl that lived by a sea cave with skeletons by it. Sirens! he suddenly realized.
Of course that's what they were! Why couldn't he figure it out before? Sirens always liked to stay with and look out for their sisters and loved to cause trouble. Since he knew they weren't mortal after seeing Stella change form yesterday, the only thing they could be were sirens if they weren't gods.
Alex looked up at the clock in the room and realized he had been gone much longer than he should have been. Stella coudl be coming back at any moment now. He quickly got out of the room and shut the door before heading back to class.
But he had forgotten to shut off the computer that still had all the files of the people he looked up on the screen.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm
"Very well love." He chuckled mentally. Now it was time to see who influenced her more, Athena with her wisdom or Ares with his looks. "So what are you doing after class?"  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:44 pm
Stella sighed deeply as she sat, still deep underwater. Oh! The time! She thought suddenly getting up, accidentally using her fins a bit as she burst out of the pool and into the changing room. The next class had Ella, and Bella, and herself! She would never miss that, to do so was an act of betrayal to her. After finally getting into her human form, she rushed out pass the mirror then looked back to see her siren ears were still poking through. Grrrreat.... She thought, grabbing the straw hat as she ran out of the gates of the pool. Putting on the hat as she ran up the stairs, and went pass the hall monitors. Once she made it to her room she shut the door, locking it firmly before sighing in relief. "Too close..." She said sitting at her chair, glancing over to her monitor. What the...? She thought, looking closer as she saw someone had opened her files. After checking the files, she saw all of them were the gods and her sisters. Almost immediately, she thought off Hades whom kidnapped her sister just yesterday. But, how did he know of this room? The thought frustrated her, causing her to punch the wall. A rather large dent popping out on the other side.

Flora looked up at him a bit surprised, but shyly looked away. Not wanting eye contact,"I..have to go to my locker..." She said plainly, being a bit too honest. Though she didn't notice Ares's intentions, as her innocence made her blind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 pm
Ares smiled at her warmly. "Mind if I walk you there?" He looked down a bit and smiled bashfully. "I've kinda admired you from afar."  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 pm
Dio lightly clapped his hands together, making a tiny echo withing the classroom. The grape underneath Ms. Smiths desk suddenly dissolved into a itty bitty puddle grape juice. Dio's sight returned to normal. He turned his and head gave a look at Suzumi. "Tell me, what's wrong?" Dio turned aand looked in the direction Suzumi was looking. An unnerving boy with large round glasses seemed to be looking at her with a disturbing smile. "I see."

Dio quickly stood and went over to confront the mischievous boy. Dio slammed his hands on the boy's desk. "See something you like?" Dio asked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:17 pm
Flora gasped a bit, blushing very hard. "I-I-I-I would l-l-like tha-at." She said in reply, stuttering out of shock and shyness. Her eyes shining a bit, just like you said- he's my knght! She thought with a giggle, shyly looking back to him with a innocent eyes. "Ohh.." She thought out loud, remembering something. "I..uhmmm..was...wondering..if maybe..I could..maybe..uhmmm..perhaps show you something..?" She managed to get out, closing her eyes in anticipation.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 pm
The stuttering made her very cute. He would let Ella have some fun with her later. But for now, he was glad that he could have similar effects as Aphrodite apparently. He tilted his head in question. "Sure, what do you want to show me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 pm
Alex was back in class before Stella got back to the room, continuing with his rouse of having never gone anywhere. He tried to play it cool, like he'd been here the whole time. But he couldn't help but keep checking out the door at Stella's room to see if she showed any signs of knowing someone was there.
And boy did he get a sign. On about his fifth time of checking out the door, he heard a large thunk!, which was quickly followed by the wall denting outwards slightly. She knows! he thought, quickly going back to looking up at the board intensely. He still had one saving grace: the hope that she only knew someone had been in there, but not who.

Derpzilla88

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 am
Suzumi watched as Dio got up and went to the weird looking kid. She shook her head, for one, she didn't want him involve, and secondly, she didn't know how he would react. She simply put her head down on her desk. A instant headache came to her.

It was obvious that the girl didn't take Ashley's words. Apparently appearances were everything among the mortals. Ashley seen the way Flora was acting toward Ares. Feeling rather disgusted, she grabbed her things and walked out of the class. She walked down to the library and figured she could catch up on some reading.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games