Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Caly was glad to be outside once more, her powers already opening up to the garden, making her a bit giddy and extremely happy. But after a moment, Caly looked a bit thoughtful and then said, "One of our previous guests tried to probe our defenses. i wonder why he'd want to know..." she glanced around, her body already glowing the color of her magic, "We don't pose that much of a threat to anyone I would think...unless there's something more to Kanareshii than could ever know."

She was faintly amused by his inspection, knowing full well which features caught his utmost attention. She remained still and tilted her head slightly back when he came to stand in front of her. He was breathtaking to look at, "I am a friend and ally of Caly's, and known as Serenity. I doubt you would like to know the rest of my titles." she smirked at that one. But then a sparkle of mischief entered her tri-colored eyes and she sparked her demonic powers. Just enough that she knew he would feel them, but not enough that anyone else would intially.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 pm
"Im not sure, honestly." Cy said to Caly, as he came up to her and caressed her back with his hand. "Maybe he was just curious?" Cy said as he rubbed Calys shoulders gently. "But thats my opinion. If you ask someone of a darker mind. Like Vincent, he'd probably tell you he was sizing us up. For what i dont know. Resources maybe? Beats me." Cy said lightly.

"Her.. friends seem to be coming out of the wood work as of late." Vincent said in an unamused drawl. He breathed in deep when she let her Demonic powers show to him. "And your not what you seem. What is a Demon halfbreed like yourself doing with Caly? Unless that mortal and animal blood of yours has gone to your head." Vincent said with a smirk.

This one would be interesting.. like Aeris, Demons or Demonic halfbreeds interested Vincent. It was a drive to belong, somewhere deep in that black heart of his he longed to be back with his own kin. And yet he liked it here, here were he could do as he pleased, where he was the darkest thing here.

"If your her friend then why did you seek me out?" Vincent said as he closed the distance between them further, a half of a foot now stood between them. "Most stay away from me.. especially lately." Vincent chuckled darkly. "Whats your game kitty kat?" Vincent teased.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm
Ok...enough fooling around. Time for her to get to work. Aeris yawned, her hands clasped behind her head casually. Things were interesting, to say the least. And most likely, Vincent was either sleeping, or up to his old tricks. No matter. Even if at this point in time she felt like a servant to the blue haired demon, she'd still do it. It was amusing, to say the least, fetching these things for him. Besides, it kept her busy. She exited the mansion, another yawn sneaking up on her. Luckily for her, her target's scent was lingering about. "Time to go play."

(Exit Aeris to Northern Range)

--

Sulthena was tired enough that she had curled up next to the pond, falling fast asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:47 pm
She gave a faint snort and responded, "Only four of us showed up. But they are more like Caly than I am...and ever will be." she paused and then did a little circling of her own. She reached out and gently slid her hand along the edge of one of his wings, liking the feel of them before taking her place in front of him again. "As for why I'm with Caly...she's helped my family before and we are longtime allies and friends. I help when I'm able and right now I have some free time....But you on the other hand are interesting. It's not often I get to meet a demon like you...and you're extremely handsome to boot. I just had to come meet who the tasty power structure I felt was here." she grinned a little seductively at that one, her tail swishing and flicking behind her.

She looked up into his dark eyes and then grinned before leaning into his frame and pressed a rough kiss to his very kissable lips. Just as quickly she bounded away with feline grace, a mist of lavender engulfing her body. With a very feminine giggle she was soon in her demon form and winked at him over her shoulder, "My game? Catch me and perhaps I'll tell you." With that she raced off into the garden, using her unnatural speed and grace as well as she powers with that of water and earth to help cloak her from the demon. A game was taking play alright, but probably not the one he desired to hear.

She leaned into Cy's touch and smiled at him in thanks, but her mind was still a little unsettled. "I just hope that nothing comes to harm those of the clan. I don't want to be held responsible for anything that comes to happen to those who try to invade. I know that the defenses that I have already set up will prevent some damage and happenings, but once its past that, we will have to step up and fight."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 am
Vincents wing shuddered as Seri touched it. Her caress sent a shiver of pleasure down his body. His ebony eyes continued to watch her as she explained her connection to Caly. Helping more Demons? Caly was becoming increasingly difficult to think ill of.

Vincent was about to respond to her calling him handsome and powerful when she pressed into him and kissed his lips. A spark rushed through Vincents own body, a tease like him, someone who liked to toy, like Aeris. It was hard to resist women like that.

The smell of lavender hit his nose as she told him to chase her. Forgetting about his food or the fact he was hungry. Vincent spread his wings and pushed off of the ground. He flew after the half demon, through the garden or rather just above the foliage.

Landing on a tree Vincent surveyed the area. Where had she disappeared to? The lavender smell was gone. "She's masking herself. That little temptress... where are you?" Vincent purred before he took off again and continued through the garden. He would find her..

"And we will if that time comes." Cy said gently to Caly. "Come we didnt come out here to worry. Lets go see who else is in the-" Cy stated just before he heard the flap of wings. Vincent was out in the Garden now, flying... no searching for someone.

"Whatever she's trying to do i think he took the bait." Cy commented as he watched the Demon for a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 am
Vlad yawned and sat up slowly. He looked around for Naoki before smelling her nearby. "Hey want to go see my brother now?" Vlad asked as he got up and shook himself awake.

Anubis sighed lightly. Sulthena had just fallen asleep on him. He looked to the other girl who had come with him Sari(?). "Things seem to have settled down anyways. We could go check on the girl ourselves whatcha say?" Anubis asked her.

Animula and Nyx left the Koi pond and started wandering the garden hand in hand. Animula started teaching Nyx what she had been taught by the others, mostly Sulthena, Caly's child self and the others.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naoki__________Saira Wakana________Mizuki Sven

The Dangerous Wolf Maiden/////The Wandering Tamara/////The Princess Of A Long Lost Clan

Naoki had successfully cooled off by the small lake that she and Vlad had unexpectedly ran towards during here race. She was sitting by it, gazing into it, her mind racing. Such a beautiful and strange place this was. Though she had yet to explore every inch of Byako, this place was more captivating. And it held such strong and strange individuals. With a smirk, she closed her eye's and sighed, as a warm breeze passed by, lifting a few strands of her hair.

Soon though, her ears gave a twitch, hearing the awakening of the handsome Vlad. As he made his way closer, she turned to look at him, over her shoulder, his question drifting to her wolf ears that sat upon her head. "Sure", she stated, standing to her full height, and brushing herself off. The wolf maiden's tail swished from side to side, in a hypnotic way, as she did so.
~~~~

Saira was a bit surprised that the woman who they believed would help them had suddenly fallen asleep. And the others that were around, just suddenly left. "Hmm, now what", she stated, turning to Anubis. He had sighed and turned to her. As he spoke, she took a look around, feeling the calm, like he had stated. This place did seem a bit calmer now, the large aura's still remained though. But not as hectic like before. And as he talked about the girl, Saira turned towards the house, gazing upon it. She had felt some aura's within it awhile ago, and she figured that someone had to notice the girl inside. But she did still worry. Who knows what kind of person or demon resided within this place. "Yes. Maybe we should", she agreed softly.
~~~~

Back inside the mansion, Mizuki had finished with her bath, the waters cleaning her dirty skin, and making her pale skin brighten, as well as her white long tresses. Her beauty was restored, after many days of running, and she felt even better now, but she was still weak. Now fully dry and clothed, she did her hair and went to one of the windows which resided within Cy's room, where she was staying for the time being. It was yet another view of the garden, which was even more lovely. This place was so interesting, and beautiful. And instantly, she decided to go down and see it first hand. But before she could draw herself away from the window, she spotted Vincent. A smile crossed her face, until she spotted another figure he was with. Form what she could see, it was a female. And what she saw made her eye's grow wide and a faint blush taint her cheeks. "She....kissed....him" Next thing she noticed was the girl running off, and him chasing her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:07 pm
((Actually chica...the lavender was the color of her aura...lol just as Caly has a green/blue one...Seri has a lavender one. blaugh I like the softer purples.))

The thrill of the chase. Oh how she missed it once in awhile. The last time Seri got to play like this was with her family...and various extended family members. Although descendants of her human uncle and her mother and uncle's cousins were cute time to time, no matter that hundreds of years had passed, they were still technically family...and so she stopped at flirting and teasing. But this...this was so much of what she needed.

But little did he know that she had found refuge in a large clutch of flowers...near the tree on which he had perched. Her feline eyes seemed to crinkle in her laughter, for how does one truly lose a black cat at least twice as large of a tiger? She had to wonder about that one. Creeping out of her current hiding place, she still used the cover of the trees to partially mask her presence, but left a small patch of her magic where she exited. Just before she raced off, she gave off a wave of her power, hoping to lure the demon to this spot as she went another direction.

Another suitable hiding spot she found minutes later and that's where she masked herself again. She curled up against the trunk between some roots and coaxed some vines and plants to blanket her for the time being. Hiding was fun...and she was quite adept at it.

She nodded again and then took delight at the presence that had just entered the garden. Her eyes were nearly bouncing when she realized what Seri was up to. She giggled and then said softly, "She's just playing with him." She walked ahead to settle among some plants and realized that one of them was Poison and it was glad that she returned. She cooed to the plant, petting his leaves and then let a little of her power trickle out.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 pm
((oh... lol oops))

Vincent flew up high before he dive bombed the area where Seri had just left a patch of her magic. Getting down low to the ground like an animal Vincent sniffed the area before uprighting himself. "She's close.. little trickester.." Vincent smirked chuckling to himself. He quite liked this game, hide and seek. Well if she wanted to hide he would find her out.

If he couldnt spot her in the air he would find another sneekier way to locate her. Looking to the ground Vincent soon found tracks in the foliage where Seri had raced off to. Making his way through the path it would be a few minutes before the Demon got close to where Seri was. Unlike her though he didnt and couldnt mask his power, it was like an oncoming electrical storm his aura. Something that was hard to miss...

"So i see. I think he needs a bit of his own medicine." Cy said gently and with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:02 pm
Mental giggles was all that she allowed herself. She could sense him getting closer by the minute and by the time she felt the strong pull of his power, she couldn't dodge out of her hiding place to get away from him....she was too large. But that wasn't going to stop her. She compressed her power enough that she hoped he didn't notice...but she shapeshifted again, this time into a small black housecat and seemed to slink through the vines and plants she was in. Flicking her tail she gave a feline grin at the demon that was standing feet from her and raced off into another set of bushes. As she ran she left more and more magic pockets of her power and then back tracked a little and raced into a different direction.

This time she seemed to be heading towards where she felt Caly and Cy and paused long enough to butt her head against Caly's hand and purr.

"Having a good time Seri?" Caly asked with a laugh. The little cat nodded and rubbed herself against Cy before bounding off again.

Away from the vampire and half-elf now she climbed up a tree and sat within the branches of a willow and casually licked at her fur.

Caly laughed again when she watched the halfdemon race away once more. "I think we are in for some interesting times."

But after a little while a sapphire orb of magic floated towards the both of them. Caly frowned a little, knowing it was from Sarissa and accepted it. Listening and Feeling the message that had been ensorcelled inside she looked up at Cy and said, "We are required in the Northern Range. Something's happened and she needs us."

Gracefully rising to her feet she dismissed the orb, seeing as it was no longer needed and sent out a brief magical message to Seri. She was leaving and wasn't sure when she'd return. Then she started collecting her magic around her and Cy both, "You will accompany me my love?" she asked him.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 am
Vlad, still in his wolf form, nodded olny to watch the wolf girls tail for a moment or two. Shaking his head Vlad barked at her before turning and bolting into the garden where he smelled his brother at.

Anubis nodded and stood up, he started to lead the way when he sensed someone barreling his way. "Wait.." Anubis held up a hand to stop Saira.

Bursting through the brush Vlad leapt into the air and pounced on Anubis. Pinning him to the ground the mutt started licking his half brothers face. "I missed you!"

Anubis squirmed and yeoweld. "Yreow! Well i havent missed you!" Anubis growled his cat ears back and tail puffed to three times its normal thickness. "Get off ya stupid mutt!" Anubis growled and shoved at Vlad.

"Aw so cruel. Yes you did. You always miss me." Vlad said with a snicker before he got off of Anubis. Shifting to his humanoid form Vlad helped his brother up who then brushed himself off in disgust and wiped his face as clean as he could get it.

"Nasty dog breath.." Anubis muttered.

"Hey whose she?" Vlad asked as he looked to Saira.

"And whose she?" Anubis asked as Naoki came bounding up behind Vlad.

"Anubis this is Naoki." Vlad said for introductions.

"Vlad this is Saira. Oh and thats Sulthena an elf but hush she's sleeping right now. I think too much commotion for her." Anubis stated.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:41 am
"Of course.. lets go." Cy said gently, he'd help Caly with anything. He just hoped Vincent didnt go power hungry while they were gone...

((Exit Cy following Caly))

Vincent pounced on the spot where Seri had been. "Damn.." He cursed under his breath before he sensed more of her magic pockets. Launching off of the ground Vincent flew through the garden, low as he could. When the signature faded Vincent hovered in the air just above the garden.

He suddenly felt Calys energy collecting and looked in her direction. It looked like she was preparing to leave, when she did he would use his own tactics to find the girl quickly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:14 pm
Caly smiled and then engulfed both of them completely in her magic, forming the transport spell. Normaly she would have been more than a little apprehensive about such a distance they were covering, but she had more access to her powers now and didn't fear backlash.

((Exit Caly to Northern Range))

Seri mentally giggled and made sure the demon wouldn't be able to pick up on her mind thoughts. She still casually licked at her fur and perched in the tree, but she was distracted by the elf-mage magic that gathered in the garden. Caly was going somewhere. But the elfmage had alerted her to where and if she needed Seri knew she could follow the magic trail. She was a World TRaveler afterall, and she could perform transport spells easily. But with the magic-sensitive elfmage out of the way...she wondered what this demon would do now.

She knew that things were just about to get extremely interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm
It didn't take that long to reach the Mansion, even with the grounds trying to trick the three. But Shiane and Alsti knew many things about places that hid. It was like some of the tricks and traps Alsti herself set up around and throughout her own home to discourage people from finding what she wanted hidden.

"Well, that was fun." Shiane said cheerfully as she stretched her arms out in front of her. She admired the beauty of the garden they found themselves in and wondered if she would be able to duplicate any of it on her own. Probably not since she wasn't part elf.

"Hm...It seems we missed Lady Caly." Alsti said thoughtfully as she glanced around and then back at the stray they led from the docks. "I would assume to make ourselves at home..." she tilted her head to the side as she noted some of the presenses in the garden along with them, "Since it seems that Seri is busy at the moment." she couldn't help but smirk.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games