Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:40 pm
((NPC - Genya - Chris, I honestly didn't remember everything that happened for those events, so hope this is alright. I know the events aren't in order.))

Genya tilted his head at Demios’s response, not quite sure what to make of it. Wasn’t that what Benkei always said wars were for? Well, sometimes. Other times, war was just stupid according to Benkei. Genya preferred the scholarly studies. Who needed war? It was pointless to Genya. Before he could react, Demios had placed his hands on Genya and chanted something. A glow emitted from Demios and flowed into Genya as the Japanese looked half confused and half ”Ooooohhh…glow.” ((Scythe could not think of how to describe that.))

Many images flashed through Genya’s mind as Demios’s memories flooded into Genya to show Benkei’s younger brother scenes from Demios’s life from Demios’s eyes. There were a lot of events. Clearly, Demios’s life had been completely different from Genya’s, and the Owl had been all over the world. Genya experienced Demios’s emotions during the whole cinematic display. Unlike Benkei, Genya recognized the Eiffel Tower to be in Paris, France, and the Owl saw himself as Demios fighting. It was a mess though, but to Genya, there were some very destructive people. Genya felt Demios’s anger, sadness, and rage. Were those the Heralds? They had elements…. Then, there was Australia. The strangest of that was this large orb thing that came crashing down toward him, and then everything flashed… Then, Demios was fighting with …was that Che, that famous guy? Yes, it was. Demios and Che were fighting against the man who appeared to be the head of the UNS from the United States and Lucien. Genya knew their faces. It was a near death experience for Demios, and Genya felt Demios’s helplessness and pain through it as Che and another lady that Che seemed to have feelings for died. Then, there was Demios kissing Armand, embarrassment, a feeling that Genya couldn’t describe (a crush), the feeling of being alone in the world with a touch of confusion. More fighting with those Heralds. That was what the people around Demios were calling them. Then, there was some search for a book with Roulin, Khalifa, and then Adam coming to attack them. His grandmother’s spell book? The images flashed on. He went to infiltrate the UNS with fellow Night Owls, turned them into keychains, saw Armand, and saw Will. Will-san? Demios sure knew a lot of famous people. Genya himself was confused by Will’s demeanor though for the same reasons as Benkei. So many things…

Genya could have come out of Demios’s memories totally traumatized, but somehow he was fine. His eyes had a glazed look on them when the memories finished playing as he tried to get a hold of himself. It was quite literally seeing someone’s life flash before his eyes. No, Genya didn’t really understand it all. “You’ve been through a lot…” the Japanese remarked slowly.

((I'll get Will's post done next...it's taking some time...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:01 pm
((UNS - Will - Will's not holding Raven yet. I'll let Haka and Neo figure that out once they reach Will.))

Satan nodded upon hearing Sibal’s response to acknowledge that he had heard the robot. F***ing kids. “That’s not healthy for Lucien.” He could not have Lucien lose himself, not with Lucien being the new Death Owl and all in front of Thomas. Weakened or not, Thomas wasn’t someone to simply pass over as plushie that just sat on the couch doing nothing. ~Lucien, what did I say about keeping your composure and focusing?~

Seconds later, Anya erupted. At least, she wasn’t crying in his face. Well, there’s the temper again. Good to know you still have that. She swung for his face. Will was in his Satan form, so Anya was at a complete disadvantage when it came to speed. Satan guided Anya’s fist and arm in a way that he was able to pull her into a hug so that his lips were by her ear. Satan’s wings curled to obscure the others’ view of him and Anya. “Maybe I don’t, but he was a good man. Come on. Cry it out, Anya dear. No one can see you now.” Neither could she see his face, which held another sly smirk on it. It was completely possible for Will to come out of this with a soaked top if Anya had a lot of tears. Whatever it took to get her back into operation quickly. While he had her distracted, he somehow managed to take out the “proposal” ring and slip it on her as he spoke more words in a soft seemingly caring manner. “I made a promise to Owen, and I don’t intend on breaking it.” That ring to Will and perhaps to Anya if she noticed was more of a promise ring…It meant more than just a promise ring to Will though. It wasn’t simply an ordinary promise ring. The ring came from Satan…

Then, he heard Thomas and Roulin’s responses to him. To Thomas, he projected back. His reply being simple. ~Hmph. Don’t think you know everything about this little nothing island, Thomas.~

To Roulin who seemed ridiculously giddy and overjoyed, Will projected a response as well. ~Roulin, get your head out of the clouds, kid, and think straight. Raven will be alive, but I am at the crumbled UNS building with the UNS.~

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 pm
((will post tomorrow. bed time! night everyone!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm
Demios nodded as he looked back at Genya "Yeah, it's been hard, but I know that in the end it will all be worth it" He said. He then smiled slightly "Thats why I asked if you were an owl would you fight" He said. He stepped back "I know I might die here, but in a way I think it is worth it if I can protect people...people like you" He said. He looked down for a moment "The heralds will likely find me soon" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 pm
Lucien grunted lightly, he knew that with his powers canceled out on Putin he would need to think of a new strategy, yes he had publicly made him come out and denounce himself as leader and claim Lucien to be the leader, however he assumed that had all been altered. He clenched his hand into a fist tightly the black liquid ceased and the power levels fell to lower levels. He looked up at thomas his eyes returned to normal and his features calmed down. "Understood Thomas. For now we'll play the game your way." He said with a small smirk. He looked around at the soldiers and then returned Will's message. ~Will you have a short time to get out,the battlefield will commense on schedule, whoever you want to save will have to be removed from the island or they will be terminated.~ His message was amazingly blunt but for now it had to be. He looked at Thomas and smiled a little. "So 'leader' what now? will you run into an orphanage and kill all the small children?" He asked sarcastically. He turned towards the island, now that Amara and the Phoenix were seperate they had no mental connection, and he wasn't a telepath. 'Amara........I won't expect you to forgive me.......Live happily. My heart will always belong to you.' His mental note was the last bit of conversation he would most likely ever have with Amara.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:07 pm
L was silent for a time, his eyes seemingly starring out into space. For several minutes he went without blinking before finally closeing his eyes for a time. "Roulin... good to see you alive again boy. I hope you dont mind but your brother....well he can tell you himself. You take care of your team, i have some...things i need to take care of myself. " The light herald turned to the youths running a hand back through his hair. " And do understand, I'm not the only herald who's got faith in ya...so dont just go killin my family without checkin... being life an all now, you should be able to get in touch with me when ya need me again." L took a few steps forward shoving his hands into his pockets and hunching over some. He had really had Thomas pinned, that second shot would have ended hundreds of years of pain...and Tim decided to shot the damn gun. "what are you thinking little brother..." Unlike his usual blink and dissappear L simply floated off the train. Sure Moli would need training in the light powers but regrouping with his fellow heralds was priority one...well that and killing thomas.

Flo looked to Benkei, Nat, Owen and back. What was there even to say? How, why...the Blue owl really hadnt seen most of Owens fight he was just...gone. Flo stayed silently next to the shield owl. He himself wasnt good at moments like this so offering up any type of advice or cheerful words wasnt even possible.  

demoneyeszero

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Noel received his message as she shook her head. "Will said hello mind" she said to her with a sigh. She looked into the horizon. There was no way they would leave this island if they left via plane or anything. She knew Roulin had an assortment of powers. "Listen Roulin...besides Aeon who has no control over her powers at all...you're our way out of here kid" she said. "Just focus" she said with a warm soothing voice.

Mind looked at Noel and out into the horizon. She wasn't worried, she was a herald after all, she just had to gather her strength. What is it Will, I know enough that you don't have to speak so what do you want? she asked curiously.

Amara's head was still a bunch of noise but then for some odd reason...she heard Lucien's voice and what he had said...She smiled. She had developed feelings for Lucien as well. She would see to it that Lucien wouldn't fall victim to Thomas.Stay safe Lucien... she projected back to him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 pm
More responsibility was placed on the shoulders of the fledgling Life Owl. He hadn't gotten a grip on Che's myriad of powers, but if he wanted to live through what was sailing on the horizon, he'd have to learn and fast. He glanced at Noel, then his brother. L was just leaving the scene returning to the strange world of the Heralds. Once Will gave him location, Roulin turned and faced the direction of the building...or at least the direction he assumed it was in. ~Good. I have a plan that might can save this island. I may need your dark light lightning to help.~ Without thinking about it, Roulin's body lifted to the skies and he took off in the direction of Will and Raven.

"We need to follow him. There's nothing for us here anymore." Moli announced. "Aimee. I'm going to need you to take my hand. Noel...just keep up with me alright?" The Heart of Life was still gripped within Moli's hand. What was it's purpose? What could it do? It was only a matter of time before he would figure it out. Until then, helping his brother win this skirmish was the only thing on his mind.

~~~

"As fun as that sounds right now, no. That's not what I'm going to do." Thomas's eyes were still set on the lighted island before him. With a sharp grin playing at his lips, he continued,"I'm going to finally kill them all. I can teleport my teammates if I choose and luckily for them, I still need them. I'll save them and leave every other team, excluding the Heralds of course, to die." Thomas finally gave his attention to Lucien. The kid he once sheltered fear for was now just another pawn in his game. His smug smile, he hoped, displayed just how he felt to the kid. "I would send you back out there to terrorize them, but it won't matter. They can't teleport and only a few of them can fly. There is nothing at all that they can do. The game is finally over Lucien. We've won."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:18 pm
When Roulin just took off, Noe's eyes widened as she looked at Moli. She looked at Aeon, Vincent and Amara. She sure the herald of mind would have them. She took the skies as she followed Moli. The herald of mind followed with Aeon, Vince and Amara. Whatever that was about to happen was big, but at least they had a few additions to their team...Vincent being one of them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:22 am
Itachi sighed a bit at ravens response as he continued to move towards will who had now ladned on the ground so itachi could hand over raven to him without risking hurting her. ' I agree with you there theres not one person in the UNS who likes thomas and most would enjoy seeing him die although with his level of power its not likely. " admitted itachi to her as they finaly arrived next to will as itachi steped to the side so she could walk over to Will. He was still holding her arm for support as he had noticed her difficulty with walking and knew it wasnt a good sign. " Here you go Will." said itachi to will after.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 am
Kojiro did not look up to respond to him, his cold eyes simply looked towards the ground as they made their retreat, their family was in shambles and there was not a thing he could do about it, he fought to save Raven, only to get in her way and become a burden while they were captured, now Owen was dead and they lost Raven once again, he almost lost the will to fight...and yet Benkei's words, even if they were empty threats, bore meaning."Benkei....what is the point of fighting a losing battle if it means losing our loved ones...we cannot even fight as a team anymore...they keep tearing away at us...." he mumbled as he kept his eyes fixed on the ground as he walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:03 am
"Everyone …has a weak point…even those with…immense power…” Raven glanced at the heat Owl with a defiant stare “Even Thomas” and she knew at least one of his weaknesses, her very own Quaking Owl that lay in slumber for the time being…
Her eyes wondered back towards the Satan Owl, who seemed to be…comforting another? Raven did not show surprise at the sight before her, instead her mind drifted over the knowledge she had acquired about ‘Satan’ in her younger school years “The tempter, the slanderer, the enemy, the liar, and the angel of the bottomless pit…A being who is depicted as the one with the power of death, rules with lies and deception accuses humankind in front of God and opposes the purpose of God in the world” Yea, that probably summed up the man before her. Someone not to trust, another person to add to Raven’s personal list.

The girl that was hidden behind Satan’s wings was probably going to be hurt by this man in the long run, after all one of the key elements in crushing someone is to ‘befriend‘ them first “Learn from your mistakes” Raven was finding the whole scene rather bothering and disturbing. This probably showed on her face as she let out an irritated sigh and resisted the urge to walk back to where she had previously been sitting “I finally meet…the infamous Satan Owl…and I have to say I am…disappointed…you appear to be a lot…softer then what the rumours would…have us all believe” Though she would still stick to her prior description of Satan then to be deceived by any outward appearances.

Nathanial clenched his fists in annoyance as he listened to Benkei and Kojiro speak. Kojiro seemed to be giving up. And that just about ticked the Mime Owl off “We fight for our beliefs, our wants and our family…And yet you want to give up?” Anger filled words flowed from Nat’s mouth, he shook his head trying to be rid of the frustration that seemed to be building “Ow…Owen died for us…He was ill and yet…and yet” Nat broke of as tears began to flow “And yet…you…you speak like that!?” He glared at the Ice Owl “For so long…all of us has been ridiculed and hated! From the very beginning…we were being torn apart…at every turning… we had an obstacle thrown at our feet!” Nat quickly wiped the tears away with a tattered sleeve “Alone…we are nothing…But together we can be great…No one chose this life…fate cast it upon us and…and I will fight to take control of my…fate!…Because I have a family now…and that is more then enough of reason for me to keep fighting" The young Owl forced a sad smile "Gomen Kojiro...I did not mean to lose it..."  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 am
"Don't be so sure Thomas. I can't tell you how many times one of the sides has claimed victory, and yet here we are, still fighting. They won't die, they aren't just any owls. All of them every last bloody one stand at the top of their class." He laughed a little as his eyes shifted again transforming to their bright yellow state. "Well if you're going to crush them, now in your chance. They're already fleeing." he stated as he pointed into the sky as several of them already began to evacuate. He laughed quietly. "Tick tock Thomas you don't want them to regroup and gather their strength. Or worse yet have them join together to form an Owl army.Well either way, if they do then they'll just have to be crushed again." He stated. His last few words were hollow in meaning but his voice gave off a dark sense of thrill as if he were actually true to them. Amara's returned message was a suprise, he hadn't expected her to be able to hear him, but now that she had he could rest a little assured now.

Anderson hadn't been able to catch up to Demios and Noel, there were to many people running around screaming or fleeing for their lives. He grunted and landed on the ground. He wasn't nearly as powerful as his father but he could try. His body exploded into a cloud of silver mist engulfing large quantities of people who also began to sift away into thick mist. Like Dante he could move other people like this unfortunately his mist cloud was small compared to Dante's who moved millions of people his only could reach a few hundred thousand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 am
((UNS: Anya))

Anya was completely caught off her guard when Will managed to manipulate her fist and arm so he could pull her into a hug. A hug was the last thing she had expected from the Satan Owl of all people. She was stunned for a split second, tears falling from her eyes at what Will said to her about Owen. Of course, out of her hatred for Will, Anya was struggling somewhat and striking him with her fists as much as she could given the position she was in. "Shut your lying trap, Will! Like hell you care one f***ing wit about me or anyone else!" Anya shouted through her tears. Throughout this though, Anya did not notice that Will had placed that 'engagement' ring on her finger. At least not yet. She was too preoccupied with all that had happened to really notice it.

However, when Raven decided to speak up, Anya appeared to come back to her senses, realizing where exactly she was and the fact that Will was actually hugging her. With this thought, Anya shoved Will away from her, breaking the embrace and stepping back from the Satan Owl. She spun to face Raven. "Soft!? Ha! That thing doesn't give a rat's a** about me or anyone else but himself! He may look and act like he cares, but in reality he's just toying with all of us!"

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 am
((NPC - Genya))

“Umm…. I don’t think it matters if you’re an Owl or not,” Genya said sheepishly. War was war, and it effected everyone. He honestly didn’t know if he would fight since he still wasn’t exactly sure what Demios was fighting for. And Genya’s idea of fighting wouldn’t really be physical fighting. He’d probably be the science guy in the backgrounds hiding and trying to throw stuff and be support. But Demios seemed so serious and passionate about this. The dark haired boy thought he was going to die. Umm…. Genya wasn’t sure what to say. ”Well, Big Bro always did say to fight in what you believe in,” Genya said with a sheepish grin. His face went red again when Demios said “people like you.”

------------------

((UNS - Will))

The Japanese were a proud people. Deeply ingrained in them were elements of the Bushido code: loyalty and honor. Suicide was preferable to defeat and shame. Such traditions were behind the acts of kamikaze and banzai during World War II. But as Thomas said correctly, they were being forced to evacuate. That wasn’t necessarily an easy thing for them to do considering their values of honorable suicide or die fighting. Will received Lucien’s response. It wasn’t just the people. It was the land itself. Thomas would probably know that about Will. Satan was protective of his territory. ~You and Thomas should tread carefully~

Satan than received a question from the Herald of Mind. ~Well, well, Mind. Only your complete cooperation and Body’s as well,~ he replied in his usual sarcastic tone that Mind no doubt had not forgotten. He then remembered something else for Noel, though she probably had enough on her plate with Demios. ~Noel, if the Night Owls and the Fallen Phoenix have united, why is it that the groups are not more intermixed?~ It was a rhetorical question that Will did not expect an answer to. The Fallen Phoenix was floundering without a leader again.

The Satan Owl remained still, allowing Anya to bash him verbally and physically. It didn’t really hurt him anyway, and he was letting her take it out on him. He was silent. It wouldn’t help her situation if he spoke.

Meanwhile, Will heard Roulin. He wasn’t sure what the Life Owl was planning, but there was a fifty percent chance it was foolhardy and stupid. He could feel Roulin heading toward them. Clearly, Roulin had missed the memo that Will was standing with the UNS. Whatever. He could feel Noel flying in their direction too as well as the Herald of Mind. At least Roulin wasn’t alone.

The devil looked at Itachi as Raven and the Heat Owl arrived. ”Good,” he said to Itachi. “Prepare yourself. We will be having company.” He was vague about whether he meant the Russian navy or Roulin’s group. Satan did not miss Raven’s irritated sigh and her comment. He looked at her and smiled, even as Anya reacted in her usual way, shoving him away and yelling about his actions. His wings retracted behind him. “Ah, Anya, I’m hurt by what you say, but time is short,” he said still with a smile while looking at Raven. His next words were for Raven though. “So quick to speak for one who is barely standing.” He chuckled. “Let’s get you cleaned up for your revenge.”

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games