Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 am
Emperor Ochimaru_15
melody477
User Image "You've never been anywhere else?
Shirune looked at her dumbfounded

"No, I haven't...It's always been a dream of mine to travel the world but when I was in hte orphanage I didn't have enough money....and now that I'm here I don't think I'll be leaving for a while" she said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 am
melody477
User Image "I guess that is a good thing, Staying in one place and getting to know the feeling of a good honest home is always a pleasurable experience."
Shirune smiled softly and looked at Melody  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:09 am
Emperor Ochimaru_15
melody477
User Image "I guess that is a good thing, Staying in one place and getting to know the feeling of a good honest home is always a pleasurable experience."
Shirune smiled softly and looked at Melody

Melody nodded and smiled. "It's gettin kinda late did you wanna go ahead and head back to the dorm?"she asked looking at Shirune.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm
melody477
User Image "Sure."

((Shirune leaves area, goes to Melody's Dorm))  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 pm
Melody folllowed Shirune out the door and back to her dorm room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Tanda quietly walked into the Cafe. He got there slightly early so Aki's mother wouldn't think poorly of him. Finding a nice table near the window. It was pretty nice day. Aiko switched shoulder to be in the sunlight. Tanda waited patiently for her  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:22 pm
sassyspark

Mayu Tamakoda-Warune
User Image
Mayu walked in cautious of students running around outside. When she got in, she brushed herself off and glanced around for a person with a gray kitten on their shoulder; Tanda. She saw him and carefully walked over. Gently, Mayu tapped him on the shoulder closest to her "Excuse me, are you Tanda? Tanda Shinsetsu?" she looked at him with worryful eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm
Dragon
User Image

The place was alive with people, even when there were some sections still under reconstruction from recent paranormal activity. Dragon hesitantly entered the cafe and gazed around nervously, his clear blue eyes slowly morphing into grass green as he searched for a table. There were many people here, he wasn't sure if he'd find a place to sit. Dragon's heart sank a little. He wasn't even sure why he was here, he didn't eat what the people here ate, being a Wendigo and such. Maybe he was just desperate for company, it made sense. He was so lonely, so devastatingly lonely, and the longer he stayed like that, the stranger he began to feel...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Myka carried her baby son into the cafe, giggling as he toyed with her hair and cooed. Suddenly, she gasped as she almost ran into someone. Looking up, she instantly began to apologize. "Oh God, I'm so- wait...I know you." Tilting her head, she grinned. "Dragon, right? You're Damian's nephew."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:17 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image

Tanda glanced up to see a small quiet women. She seemed worried and unsure of the circumstances. Just like Aki. Tanda smiled warmly."Hello Mrs. Tamakoda. It's a pleasure to meet you." His grey eyes glistened sweetly. Aiko lifted his head to see even more people enter the cafe. The small kitten sniffed the air. The sleepy kitty then laid it's head back on Tanda's shoulder. Tanda looked over to the area where the people walked in. One young lady was holding a baby. How sweet! Tanda gave a happy nod then directed his attention back to Mayu. "Would you like a coffee, Mrs.Tamakoda ?"  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:25 pm
sassyspark

"Oh hello.." she greeted softly. She looked to see several others come in and a woman with a baby. It reminded her of herself going into places with little Aki and her late husband. She watched the small kitten and a smile creaky across her face. She blinked as the smile faded and sat across the table as Tanda asked her a question. "Ah no thank you. I only drink herbal teas. Thank you for the offer." Maui pushed some of the strands of her wavy hair out of her face.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:49 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image

He nodded in agreement. "Yes. I much prefure tea myself." Aiko meowed at him but Tanda just payed no mind to him. "Now about Aki... I know Aki is a extremely hard working student. He has good grades. I believe he is capable to take more advance classes beginning this year." Tanda said in a more business like manner but was still respectful to Mayu. A waitress stopped by to take their order. Being polite Tanda let Mayu order first.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games