Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:07 am
As the teleportation process brought them on the brink of the airport so to speak, Lucien turned his attention towards Amara who seemed to be reacting adversely to the power she excerted. He found this act though, sort of odd, she wasn't someone to push herself in such a way, not when there were other people for her to rely on. He walked over to her, running his hand over her back. "It's alright take it easy, you've done enough, let us handle the rest." He said as he turned towards the plane, Elle had already taken off towards it, he wondered why she had so much energy still, she reminded him of some of the other members of the Night Owls though, so he wasn't amazingly suprised. He smiled and shook his head. "Alright everyone you heard the lady get to the plane." He said as his body as well as Amara's began to disperse into countless particles of mist, slowly they subliminated int othe air traveling towards the plane.

Luca shook his head a little after the teleportation. "A little warning next time would be good, I'm still not use to these kind of things." He said as he shook his head lightly. He turned to Bailey, because of that their moment seemed to be ruined. he smiled and said. "Well better get going then, don't want to be late for another glorious plane ride." he said as he started to head for the plane, he wondered if they would ever be able to have five uninterrupted minutes together or if they would always be one step away from a moment. Every time, when they tried to go on a date, when they went for a walk, when they open their mouths to talk it seems that the world get's a little more disasterous was this their life? Would they always continue to be the almost people?

"If your wish is to exact revenge then it shall be done. But know that the price for this will be your afterlife. You will never know the joys of the world beyond, you will become a shade trapped forever in a purgatory state. Do you still wish to bind this covenant?" Asked a familiar voice. The voice flowed from the lips of the wish granter herself, even in these times it seemed as thoguh people wanted revenge more so than anything else.

The man sitting opposite of her held a crinkled photo in his hand tightly, he had tears trailing down his cheeks as he merely shook his head up and down. "Yes. Do it."

"And so the contract is made." She waved her hand as the golden contract appeared, the man's signature was added to it's pristine surface before it vanished. Then the man's body disappeared, he would be given the tools to inact his personal revenge, unfortunately though it would be a price he would regret later.

"It seems like the names keep piling up Radiant." Said the voice behind the mask. He stepped from his position against the wall, looking down at her he sighed, reaching his hand up he gripped the mask lightly before taking it off.

"It's a shame." She said as she leaned back in her seat, letting her ebony hair cascade downward. She ran her fingers through it before she stood up. "But what is there to do? The one who grants the wish is left to decide whether or not to follow through." She said softly.

"Why him? There was nothign particularly interesting about him, and his wish was one of personal revenge. It's not like you to grant such shallow requests."

Radiant opened her mouth softly, she cringed a little, placing her hand gently against her chest she felt a single tear fall down her flawless skin. "Even an immortal witch like myself has a sense of sympothy." She said softly, her hair fell gently into her face, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind. She smiled a little and grabbed hold of Phantom's hand. "His story was touching. His daughter and wife were taken from him by an owl hating lunatic and now he's all on his own."

Phantom to felt the sadness from the story hit him. He held her tighter as he spoke. "Radiant....We can't replace the child we lost."

"I know...But it hurts nonetheless." She said as the two of them sat in their current lodgings, they knew about the revolt, and the rebellion which shook a hemisphere of the world but they couldn't interfere this time if they did the next generation would never learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 am
Cecilia looked up as Aeon approached her. Cecilia didn't know Moli's girlfriend too well, but the girl did seem rather nice. The young Cosmic Owl smiled at the girl's concern over her and waited patiently as Aeon disappeared for a few moments. She brushed a few sweaty silver tresses from her forehead and sighed. She didn't have to wait for long before Aeon had returned with a bottle of water. Cecilia took it. "Thanks," she said smiling before she took a very long drink from the bottle draining it in just a few large gulps proving just how much she needed this drink. As she took the bottle away from her lips it made a rather loud sucking noise. Cecilia was still a little weakened from the amount of energy she had used up, but it wasn't as bad as before. A little rest would replenish the rest. It was then she looked past Aeon and saw that Lucien's group had arrived. It seemed they had all made it through the mission alive. Not one of them was sporting an injury from what she could see. "Well, guess we should get on the plane now," Cecilia said happy to be getting out of South America. She walked towards the plane and climbed on finding an empty seat and waited patiently for the others to board as well. Her ponytail was ratted up so she took it down and allowed all of her hair to hang over her right shoulder in thick kinked curls.

The expression on Bailey's face made it clear that she was definitely not happy about her moment with Luca being interrupted again. Why was fate so cruel to her? Were the gods just sitting upstairs laughing their asses off at her? The usually timid Owl moved her ebony colored hair from her face in frustration after they had ended up at the now ruined airport. What came out of her mouth next, she did not mean to say. "Why can't I just have five minutes with Luca? Is that just too much to ask?! Just one date! Maybe two and a little bit of getting to know each other a little better!" After those last few words came out of her mouth, Bailey's entire expression turned to that of embarrassed realization and her hands flew to her mouth as her cheeks tinged a deep red color. Oh no! Did she really say that in front of Luca? What would he say now? She couldn't bring herself to look at him. Hurrying forward, she rushed onto the plane and found a seat burying her face in her hands desperately wanting to crawl under a rock for what she had just confessed out loud.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:46 am
Luca stopped dead in his tracks, a moment of silence overcame him before he actually turned around. As he slowly did he stared at Bailey as she ran past him in embarassment into the plane. He stood there for a moment before he remembered that he needed to move. He started to head towards the plane, with each step he began to lighten up, he smiled and found himself laughing a little. With her confession he knew how she felt, as he finally made it to the plane he ran up it's ramp and through the door. He looked around, but didn't immediately see Bailey, because she had hid herself behind the seat. As he stood there, he took in a deep breathe and said. "Bailey...I don't want one or two dates with you! I want to wake up in the morning with you there beside me, to smile and to know that I have a reason to stay here in the UNS, because after this contract if not you, I won't have anything to keep me here and i do't want that. I don't want a couple of hours with you on a date, I was a lifetime of hours with you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 am
Bailey heard someone approach, but did not remove her hands from her face. Hearing Luca's voice, her heart stopped for a few seconds before it started up again. Slowly lifting her head, she looked up at him with an expression of surprise upon her face as he spoke his confessions to her. Did he really want such a thing with her? Did he really feel the same way that she did? Did he really want a lifetime with her? The Diclonious Owl studied his face. She could only see sincerity. Bailey slowly stood up and without warning threw her arms around him and embraced him fully. Because she was of a short and petite stature, her head only came up to his chest. He was so warm. She could feel his heart beating as she rested her ear against it. Still keeping him in an embrace, she lifted her head slightly to look up at him. "But are you sure you want to be with me? I mean, I want to be with you, but my powers are very dangerous. What if one day this collar isn't enough to keep them under control and I end up hurting you very badly, or worse," she said, worry coming across her aqua colored eyes and her very pale face.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:26 am
Luca felt her body wrap around his, he could feel the way they met in perfect sync with every action. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "Bailey I lost one arm already one more wouldn't change the way I feel." he said softly. He could feel her black hair underneath his chin, she was suprisingly warm, he couldn't feel the collar around her neck but he wondered if the day would come when she didn't need the collar if her powers would stabilize and everything would finally go right with them. "Bailey the great thing about being together is that you won't have to deal with this on your own. I'll be there, I'm a strong guy I will make sure that you can handle this." He smiled as they stood in the center of the plane's aisle. "Bailey...Will you stay with me? For the rest of our lives?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:42 am
Bailey's heart filled with contentment as Luca wrapped his arms around her in a tight and secure embrace. All six of her vectors emerged from her back in order to wrap themselves around Luca as if they had been waiting for this moment as well. The shy young Owl laughed softly. "Okay, you guys. You can't all have him at once, you might smother him." She looked up at her newfound love with laughter in her eyes. "What can I say? They have a mind of their own....Literally." The collar activated causing the six ethereal arms to sink into her back once again and allowed Bailey to once again speak to Luca about her feelings. "I guess that's one of the reasons why I have these feelings for you. You're probably the only person so far that I've gotten to know since I've joined up with you guys that is willing to take the time to help me through this." Her expression had changed from surprise to worry and now finally pure joy. "Of course I want to stay with you, Luca. I've had these feelings for you for awhile now. I just didn't know how to express them. I-I'm not the most confident person in the world, but you probably already guessed that. It's not just my powers I'm unconfident about, it's other things as well...." her voice trailed off as she reluctantly stepped away from his embrace. "I guess we should sit down now before we start holding up traffic," she said in a light teasing tone of voice.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:43 am
((TFP---Raven))

Raven listened to what Nova had to say closely and kept any emotion of her face. She felt somewhat flattered by his confession but found herself shaking her head slowly. “Nova….” She began while trying to think up words best used in these types of situations. She needed to handle this carefully. “I am very flattered by your feelings…But I just don’t think that I can return the same feelings at this moment in time.” She paused and took a slight step back “I love you... but not in the same way. I hope you can understand.” The blonde woman let out a small sigh and began walking away. “I do not want this to get in the way of our friendship. OK?” Giving Nova some time seemed like the best thing right now. He needed to get his thoughts and feelings under control.

Raven left the silence of the storage room and headed back to her seat. Her expression was blank and gave no hint of what had just transpired between herself and Nova. Resuming the same position of gazing out the window, Raven allowed her thoughts to wonder with a bit more freedom than what she would usually allow. Love in that way had never crossed her mind…well, unless you include the crush she had on the wine merchant when she was 12 years old. The thing is; Raven felt she didn’t have time for that stuff. Not yet anyway. Maybe when all this was over and the world is in a better way…Her way…maybe then she can give it a try. “…And this is why I never let my thoughts wonder” A slight smirk distorted her blank expression for a short moment before it was wiped clean. She crossed her legs and returned her thoughts to South America. They had work to do.

((TFP---Serena))

Serena was not surprised at how much food Cerberus could consume. Should he be a normal house pet he would cost his owners an arm and a leg…(Nice Haka…Nice =.=) She smiled gratefully when Cerberus offered up a snack and accepted it with while still smiling. “Thank you. It’s nice to see you can share all that food with me.” She ate the small snake and grabbed a few more things for a certain Frozen Owl. “He needs to keep his energy levels up.” She muttered as if she were explaining her actions to Cerbs. “Hmm…I think you have eaten enough. Come on….” Serena would have patted Cerbs on the head but couldn’t due to his size and the fact that she might accidently smoosh him….in which case he would probably give her a nasty shock. The silver haired woman approached Koji who seemed to be resting. “Yo.” She said with a grin while holding out the food she had grabbed for him. “Eat up. You’re going to need it.” Without waiting for the male to accept the food, Serena placed it all on his lap. “It’s not that great, but it will do for now.” She crossed her arms over her chest and yawned. “How’s the kitten?” She asked casually like she was not that bothered by it….Truth is…she wanted to check on the kitten herself…to hug it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:11 am
Vincent had been on an adventure with the young man named Locke. He was a nice kid and Vinent had succeeded in returning him to his parents. Between getting shot at and exhaustion, Vincent didn't know how he would see the others. Fortunately for him he was able to see the group of owls teleporting in towards the area of the airport. He began to run hoping that he would reach them in time. An unoccupied taxi was on the side of the street as Vincent hopped in and hotwired the car and began to drive towards the airport.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:45 am
((UNS - Will - dt or Suess, you guys can post them landing and so on.))

The Satan Owl felt the teleports and received a message from someone about it. "To the airport, eh?" With a smirk, the devil projected to his counterpart ~Noel dear, I guess we're meeting at the airport.~ To Itachi, who Will knew was still in the city bounds, he sent a rather brief and "shocking" message that the Heat Owl would definitely not miss. "Get your a** and everyone else's a** to the airport now." was what it said. Basically, that meant Itachi had to get Demios, Bun Bun, and whoever else he saw that was on their side to the airport.

The Satan Owl himself began to head to the airport and would have flown straight there if he didn't get reminded of Anya by an Owl who was barfing up his guts much as Will had earlier in the month. The blonde knew exactly where Anya was because of the engagement ring that Anya wore. Hmph. Still have a couple of stragglers to take care of. The winged Owl immediately dived toward the hotel, unsurreptiously blasted a hole in the ceiling close by to Anya and Nik and simply grabbed them. "Alright, kids, time to go." Nik had conveniently been close by to Anya. Thanks to Nik's antics, there weren't as many people attacking them as before. "Save your complaints for later, Anya dear." WIthout another word, the Satan Owl shot through the holes in the ceilings and darted through the skies to the airport.

----

((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya had just reached Lucien and company when she was teleported by Amara. She was not expecting this teleport once again, but by now, she was used to the feeling of being teleported. Amara. She thought with a smile. It was always Amara saving them. She nodded and followed the others and headed toward the plane. She did however hear Bailey whining. Maybe Bailey had finally found someone she thought could relate to her best and make her talk more. The Vector Owl sure seemed a lot more vocal than before. Amaya wasn't nearly as vocal.

----

((Cerbs))

Cerberus curled up on Serena's hand, and she walked back to Kojiro. Cerbs had ruffed in Serena's head in agreement when she mentioned that Kojiro needed to keep his energy levels up. What Serena didn't know was that Cerberus had made his way onto the food that Serena handed to Kojiro. The three headed dog was now many steps closer to the poor little white kitten. And so, a black dot made its way into the kitten's fur and patted the kitty...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:49 pm
Nova sighed after raven left not saying anything as she spoke her reply and left. He did of course feel bad after finally mentioning his feellings only to be rejected but still he haqd been expecting a similair response so he was at least prepared for it. Still he didnt feel like hearing any laughter or something from any of the members or the herald so he put his right hand on the floor of the plane and using his power rose up a wall of metal effectivly sealing off the cargo hold for the time being as nova laid on the floor and stared over at the window looking out as he let his head clear.

Itachi stood back up now as cracked his neck recoving from the use of power to split up the armies and end the battle here for the time being. He was aware now of the UNS troops so he figured things were probably more or less under control now so it was time to withdraw. That was of course when he received wills shocking message as a small amount of electricity zaped him sending the message through his nervous system to his brain where itachi recieved it. All the while doing no damage actuall to his body, itachi had to admit will knew what he was doing with his powers. Sending messages through electricity causing no real damage while still giving the person a little zap for wills own twisted enjoyment. It was not something allmost any electrical user could do from what the UNS database gathered from testing. After wills little shock wore off itachi then decided to get moving to the airport as he airlifted himself, demios, bun bun, and anyone else from there side still left on a large flaming platform for safety to get out of bullet range. He then focused hard as he converted all of them into flames and they vanished before eventually reforming into there bodies again at the airport just on the other side of the building where the plane was. Itachi then set them all down as he sighed in relief at the effort used. It was the first time he turned more then one person aside from himself into flames for travel so the effort was quite taxing on him.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:46 pm
Che entered one of the few planes that were left intact after the attack on the airport. Oddly, the landing strip too was perfectly unharmed. Che and his detective son weren't worried about such a thing. Wasting no time, Che went to the nearest seat, sat down and exhaled angrily. Rage had won this fight and none of them were ready for the fight. That was not good at all. Looking around to Roulin and Cecilia who had just entered the plane, he began to worry about whether or not they could handle a Herald....

"I can fly this thing easy." Moli boasted after Aeon asked. Taking her hand, he walked into the plane and fervently made his way to the cockpit. It was a commercial airliner, so flying it would be more casual than it would be flying a fighter jet or a SR-71. "Alright baby, I'm going to need you to be a stewardess and see if everyone is all ready to go. That is if you don't mind." the pre-herald said with a wink to his girlfriend.

Roulin walked into the plane panting tiredly alongside Cecilia. His adrenaline was still pumping thanks to Rage's pressure upon them. She was one of the stronger Heralds, but thanks to her mental instability, she was something more now. Roulin did admire her strength and even wanted to understand it, but he contained his urge. For now, it would resound in his mind as just a nagging curiosity. "You okay Cecilia? I saw back there you were putting more than a good amount of work alongside Che," asked the concerned leader as he took a seat and turned on the dusty AC. "Damn it....once again Demios and Khalifa have gone missing.....eh. At least they're safe right?"

Exhaling once again, though with clear annoyance, Che spoke out, "I'm happy you think we did a ******** good job kid....you or blueberry there. Do you----do you really think what went on back there was a good thing? We just lost a city! To the UNS and a Herald!" With eyes still to the low ceiling, the distraught italian placed a hand over his eyes and sighed once more. "No more of this. Roulin, you're not leading anymore missions. Neither is Thomas....from now on I make the plans here. Not Noel, not Will....just me. Any questions?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 pm
Cecilia looked up as Roulin approached her and expressed concern over her wellbeing. After he had sat down, she nodded. "I'll be fine," she said running her fingers over the many fine threads that held her jeans together. "No matter what I do, I always use up a lot of energy when using the gravitational branch of my mutation. I'm quite used to it." She then looked around for Demios and Khalifa. She didn't know where Demios was at the time, but she remembered that Khalifa had been teleported along with them. "I'm pretty sure they're all right." She opened her mouth once again to speak when Che made his presence known. Her jade eyes shifted to him. She did not say anything. After all, the Paper Manipulator was right. They had just lost the entire city, all those innocent people...Owls and humans...dead. It was clear that they were definitely not ready to take on the Heralds. As Che was speaking to his son, Cecilia chose not to give her input. She was in no mood to dish out her optimism at this time. It would have only made things much worse. Instead, she rested her elbow against the small window sill that was next to her seat and propped her chin into the palm of her hand and stared out the window at the destruction that had taken place. They had to become stronger, she had to become stronger. If they had spent one more second in that base, her shield would have disappeared and who knows what would have happened.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am
Aeon smiled weakly at Moli. She rolled her eyes at him as she would leave him to his "toy". She closed the door behind her and exhaeld slowly as she opened her eyes. She was still on KIK so her abilities were heightened and easy to control. Projecting several alcohols, meats, sides, waters and juices she projected a cart as she placed everything on it. Her head began to hurt a little...why was the KIK wearing off so fast? She'd have to get more....but from where? Once she gained her composure she pushed out the cart. Stopping at Che she looked at him. "Would you like a drink? food?" she asked him.

Amara smiled at Lucien as he helped her on the plane. Once they were on she took a seat near the window, completely ignoring the argument Che was putting on. She was tired and hopefully this plane ride would end peacefully. She had no more energy for now. She placed a hand near her midsection and layed her head back.

Vincent was pressing on the gas. Unlike other people in the UNS he couldn't teleport, he didn't have any money and he was just a kid. He finally made it to the airport as he hoped out of the car and ran to catch the plane everyone else was on. He had made it but just barely. His clothes were dirty and he smelled of smoke and sweat. He fell to the floor as inhaled deeply, letting the a/c cool him.

Getting Will's message Noel had stopped flying. Noel would meet the others later. She landed as she began to help the children who were hurt and began to rebuild roads and buildings in a small town she had been flying over. ONce she had finished a plane began to materialize as she stepped on. A private flight was what she needed, time to think to herself and relax.

Jeannie had made her way unto the plane allowing Amara and Lucien to be together. She took a seat with a book and crossed her legs as she began to read. Looking up she bit her lip as she looked at Lucien. Closing her eyes she began to establish a link within their minds as she projected herself into Lucien's mind. It was a way for them to talk to each other and spend time without being interrupted. Lucien...appear before me so that we may speak she projected in the mental world that was constructed in front of her.

Elle took a seat by herself as she smiled. The only person left to assimilate was Aeon and her plans would go according to plan. Elle began to think about her sister Erin. She hadn't communicated with her since the incident at the hotel earlier. Erin would be in for a surprise as she would learn that she was no longer in the hive but had been replaced. Amara piqued Elle's curiosity she had to admit. So much power....Elle's eyes glew a teal color as she began to merge her mind with the airplane. It was second nature now for her to synch with any electrical device she was near now. She closed her eyes as she began to drift off.

Victoria was hurt. Rage was much stronger than what she had believed. She had retreated a while back and needed to rest. She would find Che and the other's later, she wasn't concerned with them. The fiery aura surrounded her as her wounds were healing. She felt apart of her feel weird...something wasn't right...she and Amara did share a body once but why was there still a link with them? "oh no..." she said realizing her mistake of ever meeting the girl. She shut her eyes as she began to try and think of what she needed to do.

Sabrina ran her fingers through her hair as she sighed. She had returned to New York as she sat on an abandoned building. She would tell Timothy of what was going on in South America. She still couldn't belive Rage was able to overthrow Sydney. A part of Sabrina just thanked her creator for not making her that way, subjective to emotions. Timothy....there's a situation in South America....Sydney is no longer Sydney...she's....she's enraged she said to him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:10 pm
Chapter 4: I Am Become Death

Che opened his left eye and peered at Aeon who seemed to be in slight distress. Uncaringly, he closed his eye and tilted his head the other way. "No thank you Aeon. I'm fine." It was unlike the usually hyperactive owl to be in this disposition, but thanks to the way things were headed, he need to be. For now, he would sit in deep contemplation about their next move which involved them heading to England. As much as he wanted to avoid Herald confrontation, that seemed to be an inevitability at this point. Unavoidable was conflict from the two sides he didn't want to fight so only one plan came to mind. After Moli, his multi-talented son, got them off of the ground, he'd attempt to explain the goods and bads of what just happened and what may happen on the next mission.

Roulin rested silently after his father showed dissatisfaction in what he thought was a mission they had lost once Rage appeared. Now that another Herald was on their tails, he knew what his father was angry about. Sifting through his emotions, Roulin found fear, intimidation and only slight traces of courage. His lips were still curled into a twisted grimace though. The Heralds were still no joke and this was just one of them. Looking around finding everyone safe, a weak grinned formed. At least Lucien and Amara did their jobs. Sadly, their intentions, like Che's, were trampled. "Just try not to over exert yourself Cici and you'll be fine." the Life owl replied to his blue friend, not wanting to speak directly to Che at the moment. "I think we're going to England next....wonder how much time we'll have to relax before something crazy happens again."

~~~

The Spectral Owl Timothy had moved from the cockpit to the wall Nova made when Raven turned him down. A part of him wanted to tear it down and stare at the Fallen Phoenix member until he was calmed. He kept the urge at bay remember that if he wanted to get on this team's good side, he'd have to keep from bothering each of them in such a way. As the man sat against the wall, Sabrina contacted him with info he'd felt, but had not yet confirmed. Smirking and nodding, he replied back, ~I know. I sensed that our sister had something....happen to her. She was always the most unstable one...just leave her be. Che and his band are running with their tails between their legs at the moment. For now, we need to worry about drawing out our old friend Victoria. After that, everything will fall in place.~

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 pm
Cecilia tore her gaze away from the scenery as the plane left the ground and directed her jade eyes at her purple eyed Life Owl boyfriend. While she was no empath, the Cosmic Owl assumed that he was deep in thought about what had transpired. She snorted when he advised her not to over-exert herself. "That's easier said than done," she said rolling her eyes. It was clear that she was not happy about results of the mission. It could have gone better and she had a feeling if it weren't for certain factors, they might have had a chance of success. Her lips twitched into a small smile of amusement when Roulin mentioned where they were going. "Well, with the way things have been going, I predict only a few hours of relaxation before the s**t really hits the fan." The Sapphire female took a deep breath in attempts to calm her nerves and bring herself back into a lighter mood. "Last time I was in England, it was with my grandparents and that was for a vacation. It's going to be a little weird for me visiting again under different circumstances."

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games