Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:11 pm
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Rolls around bored

Are you gonna sign up for the tournament owo?

I've been really debating if hisaki as a person would be interested in that kinda stuff xD its already kinda stated that if it's fishing or water related, hisaki 100% sign up XD.

After that he's not really a competitive person so he holds very little interest in other forms of competition XD

So... yeah been debating greatly on this o3o currently 50/50 XD

Ah I shee I shee

Koru's totally gonna try for it owo Not sure which pokemon to use though
Hm I imagined Hisaki would like pokemon battling =v="

o3o hisaki has 1 pokemon so... yeah xD he's gonna be a 100% water trainer o3o
And if he does, he's not gonna be a sore loser XD he's just gonna be like "Well, that was neat... WELP! I had fun and all but now i crave a burger, so... you keep kicking butt and taking names and i'm gonna go find me a tasty look'in burger." biggrin and just skip away xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:21 pm
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Rolls around bored

I've been really debating if hisaki as a person would be interested in that kinda stuff xD its already kinda stated that if it's fishing or water related, hisaki 100% sign up XD.

After that he's not really a competitive person so he holds very little interest in other forms of competition XD

Ah I shee I shee

And if he does, he's not gonna be a sore loser XD he's just gonna be like "Well, that was neat... WELP! I had fun and all but now i crave a burger, so... you keep kicking butt and taking names and i'm gonna go find me a tasty look'in burger." biggrin and just skip away xD

mmmmmmm burgers....you know I just ate but i still hunger DX
Koru's full on fire so this might be a toughie ovo"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:24 pm
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Rolls around bored

Ah I shee I shee

I had chicken fingers o3o and... that was 10 and there tiny and i'm hungry but i'm house sitting and running low on supply's as is and idk if my parents, who are house sitting for my sister are gonna stop buy and drop off food for me for the week so... Rock and a hard place moment? xD

o3o and if anyone asked him what happened(If they didn't see) he'd be like "Oh, so and so used this pokemon and uhh... yeah... Kicked my ars up one streat and down the other and just wrecked my feces. Still had fun as hell tho! biggrin " and then proceed to inhale the burger in like 1-2 mins xD

Was hoping to get the water stone ticket because his "tank" pokemon kinda req's that to evolve xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:34 pm
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301

Ah I shee I shee

I had chicken fingers o3o and... that was 10 and there tiny and i'm hungry but i'm house sitting and running low on supply's as is and idk if my parents, who are house sitting for my sister are gonna stop buy and drop off food for me for the week so... Rock and a hard place moment? xD

o3o and if anyone asked him what happened(If they didn't see) he'd be like "Oh, so and so used this pokemon and uhh... yeah... Kicked my ars up one streat and down the other and just wrecked my feces. Still had fun as hell tho! biggrin " and then proceed to inhale the burger in like 1-2 mins xD

Was hoping to get the water stone ticket because his "tank" pokemon kinda req's that to evolve xD

Oh which one is that? Well since we have tickets there will be chances to get ahold of one in the future ^^
Must get me a fire stone owo  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 pm
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301

Ah I shee I shee

Oh which one is that? Well since we have tickets there will be chances to get ahold of one in the future ^^
Must get me a fire stone owo

Cloyster XD One of my favorite water types THAT doesn't have a shi~ shiny form XD
Renji was gonna probably end up with a lot of bear themed pokemon in his party XD for reference to the fact he fights with bears a LOT in like, any guild hes in xD.
Oz was gonna have more "sinister" or "regal" themed pokemon xD
Hisaki gonna have the 6 "best" water pokemon in his opinion xD
At least with shelder i can just kinda sit there and wait till a water stone becomes available to use XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:07 pm
JUST GOTTA LOVE YOU'RE NEIGHBORS XD

I said sarcastically as possible XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:09 pm
I'm at the beach for July 1st - July 5th so I won't be very active during the time span  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:30 am
o3o so uhh... heads up o3o

I may be heading off to my sisters giant A-- home to watch her 2 goats, 14 cats(10 of which are kittens) so... if i do go there i may not be as active since i'm animal watching XD

So yeah o3o if this happens i'll post in the proper topic that lets everyone know xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:47 am
Prairiefox

You know what, i will sign hisaki up xD hopefully if i can make it in time o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:57 am
I'm gonna work on getting ava and nirav signed up for the exhibition today
If anyone wants to interact with them, feel free. They'll both be around the stadium once I get them there ^^;;;  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:24 pm
Hitsukei

I feel bad for ichiro, he's stuck with Hisaki in dorm 202... o3o So... He's pretty much stuck with a mad man when its time to go to bed xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:33 pm
DJ Double B
I'm gonna work on getting ava and nirav signed up for the exhibition today
If anyone wants to interact with them, feel free. They'll both be around the stadium once I get them there ^^;;;

o3o now, its only a matter of time before Hisaki makes a star wars "sand people" reference towards Nirav xD

Samuel would do it, since he for some reason can't go a sentence without making some form of reference but hes not here nor not allowed in here so... Hisaki gonna do it xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:36 pm
shadowabyss1301

xD
And sadly, Nirav wouldn't know where in the world Hisaki is from
Outside of the Sevii Islands, he doesn't know geography at all haha  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:40 pm
DJ Double B
shadowabyss1301

xD
And sadly, Nirav wouldn't know where in the world Hisaki is from
Outside of the Sevii Islands, he doesn't know geography at all haha

XD
Hisaki lives currently on the Ruby/sapphire island... made of a crater XD but hes been to pretty much every island or floating city in that region since his family, also lives on islands/floating city's.

It's only a matter of time before he re-locates to Sun/Moon region because ALL IT IS, IS ISLANDS! XD And as a "beach hobo" he and his father, will go there XD and be hobos on every island xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:41 pm
shadowabyss1301

Make island characters, suddenly get island region
ayyy

I'm so pumped -- i preordered sun to ship to my dorm room in the fall  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games