Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:24 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya smiled.
"I'm glad to see you again. Especially after all the weird stuff going on."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:42 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Once she was sure the cookies were cooled down enough, but still warm, she ran over to the window and stuck her head out, "Liya, the cookies are ready, eat them while they're warm! Same for you guys!" she said to Liya and the others.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:06 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: I hope I'm right, tell me if I'm wrong))

Liya turned around hearing Oda.
"Coming!" she said excitedly.

She then turned to Kurona,
"Kalena did come here saying something was off with peoples memories. Mabye she knows something. Oh oh! And Wakai too!"

Liya then ran inside and into the kitchen. She couldn't help but drool at the scent of cookies.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:25 pm
[ooc: No, you're good. You pretty much got the main gist of what's going on. 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up when Liya walked in with Kurona, Xero, and a person she's never seen before. She tilted her head at the boy Kurona and Xero brought back with them.

But, she decided not to ask for now and began to put the cookies onto a plate. She then placed the plate on the dining table for everyone to eat, "Hopefully I didn't end up leaving them inside for too long." she said before grabbing a cookie herself. She took a bite from it, her ears move around a little, "Nope, tastes fine."

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:38 pm
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana sat at the table, exhaling with relief, she was glad that at least Odayaka knew what she was doing. Lana didn't exactly know how to use an oven, let alone cook.

When Odayaka placed the plate of cookies on the table, she grabbed a cookie too, biting into it. "Mmm~..." she really enjoys eating treats and sweets.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:38 pm
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona and Reisui followed Liya into the house. Reisui instantly smelled the cookies and looked at Kurona almost pleadingly. She set a hand to her hip and acknowledged his gaze. "Don't look at me. Ask them. they made the cookies."
Reisui closed his eyes tightly. He looked nervous.
Nami finally made her way into the kitchen. She saw Kurona and sighed in relief. "Oh, thank heavens..."
"Hey, Nami." Kurona waved, seeming less than pleased with Reisui.
Nami walked over to the counter and sat on one of the stools. She noticed Reisui. "I haven't another brother that I should know about, do I?"
"Gods, no." Kurona responded. She set a hand on Reisui's head. "Nami, this is Reisui. Reisui, this is Nami. My niece and a fellow hikikomori."
"I told you before, that title isn't one I can be categorized as." Nami retorted.
Kurona smirked. "Well, you two are about the smartest people in the house now."
Nami and Reisui's eyes met for a moment before Reisui glanced away.
Carter walked up to Nami and set a hand on her shoulder. "Hey. Feeling any better?"
Nami looked up and Carter and placed a hand on Carter's. She nodded. "Yes. Much, thank you."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:41 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya smiled to Lana and Oda when they ate a cookie. She seemed happy.
"yay you like it! I'm gonna share okie?" she giggled and took some of the cookies leaving some in the kitchen.

She put the cookies she was gonna share onto a plate and walked out to meet Kurona, Reisui, and Nami.
She smiled seeing Reisui wanting to have a cookie

"go ahead. Take whichever one you want."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:28 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka took a seat next to Lana, watching as Kurona and the others conversed, smiling. She bit into her cookie, making soft munching noises as she chew, her ears moved around a little.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:01 am
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona shuddered, having been alerted to a door in the house opening. She made sure nobody had noticed her shudder before turning to walk towards the Dojo. "Nami, take care of Reisui for me."
"You're not leaving, are you?" Nami asked.
"No. There's something I've got to take care of in the house really quick." Kurona said.
Nami handed Reisui a cookie. He hesitantly took it and began to nibble at it. Oh. One more thing. Try not to give him too much sugar. We don't want him bouncing off the walls." Reisui looked innocently at Kurona. Kurona scoffed and shook her head.
[Kurona Exits]

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:10 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: its past midnight as I post as my win 10 does basic updates and Im on my win 8.1 like old times. (heavy yawns)
))
Liya smiled then watched Kurona go deeper into the house.
"did I say something wrong?"

She then looked at Reisui and smiled.
"im sure whatever is going on will heal itself, I hope at least. I know we all go headaches when something happened."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:28 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Back at the manor, Wakai was hurrying back to the library with the necronomicon.
Odayaka's ears perked up, looking towards the doorway as she could hear Wakai's footsteps. She then noticed her walk past the doorway, "Hm...I wonder where she's in a rush to...?" she said to herself before finishing off her cookie.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:42 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female

Emalie entered first with Kurona's hand held tightly. Then, Erin followed suit. Ene was the first to spot her and darted out of her seat to get to her. She moved clumsily, pushing past the others until her arms were around Emalie's stomach. "Oof," Emalie chuckled. "Wasn't expecting you t' come out of nowhere."
Nami set down the spoon she had been messing with and stared at Emalie blankly.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:05 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka stared at the woman that everyone drew their attentions to, her ears perked up. She didn't know who this woman was, so she didn't know how to react to her.

*meanwhile, in the library*
Wakai peeked her head into the library, "H-Hello? Anybody here...? I really hope not, please don't startle me..." she said, hesitantly entering the library. She looked around as she cautiously walked around the library with the book held in front of her, as if getting ready to use it as a weapon. She then found the table that she found the book on, "I...think it was this table..." she said, unsure.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:35 pm
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana was also confused as to who the woman was a she continued to eat her cookie, staying in her seat. She was about to ask Odayaka who that woman was, but noticed that even she didn't know who it was since she didn't seem happy or surprised to see her. So, she stayed quiet, enjoying her cookie with Odayaka.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:42 am

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female

Nami was extremely confused. "Please don't tell me that time travel or a parallel universe is involved."
Erin set a hand to his waist. "Relax, ya numpty. The time/space continuum is safe. Think a bit 'arder."
Nami put a hand to her chin. She then stood up and walked over to Emalie and walked around her. "She just... Looks too much like me..."
Emalie cracked a smile. "Obviously, your sister and brother are more believing in their mother, aren't they?"
Nmai stopped in front of her. "Hald yer weesht... Wh-Mum?"
"Nami, your accent's full blown." Erin poked fun.
Emalie pulled Nami in for a hug giggling to herself. "You're still too believable, child."
Nami couldn't help herself. The very last time they had seen one another was the day after they had bickered with one another. Nami couldn't cry. She was out of tears but she did hug Emalie back, although tighter than anticipated.
"Ooof. My goodness you've gotten strong." Emalie laughed.
Ene was still around her waist, her head buried in her stomach to hide the fact she was crying extremely hard. Emalie could feel her sobs and pet her on the head while wrapping her other arm around Nami. "Oh, my girls. You've both grown t' be so pretty." She then looked at Kurona and smirked. "And so have you, Love."
Kurona's face went red with embarrassment. "Wh- Pffft, whatever."
Erin stood where he was without a sound. "I bet you'd thought I'd forgotten about you. Come here, Love."
Erin made an attempt to hide a smirk by turning his head before walking towards his mother. Once he was close enough, Nami pulled him in until he was hugging her as well. Emalie stumbled a bit. "Ooop. Chil-children. Can I-Can I catch my footing?"
Erin spoke up. "Sorry, Mum. Not happenin'."
He hugged Nami and Emalie tighter and pushed them over until they were a pile on the ground. Erin rolled off Emalie and Ene, who was still holding onto her mother. He stood up and set his hands to his hips and smiled. "My work is done."
Emalie shook her head, a bit embarrassed at Erin's antics. "I see you're still a goof."
Nami kneeled beside Emalie and set a hand to her shoulder. "Don't press him too hard, Momma. He did look after Ene and I until Da found us...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games