Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:29 pm
Tailos...I have been to more camps these past two years than you can count on your hands...I have scared more people than you can imagine...I am a dramatic, enthusiastic and sticky person. If you met me in real life you would run the other way. DON'T YOU DARE ASK ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!!! *Is chewwing a whooooole pack of starbursts at once IRL...Seriously...SOOOO SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:32 pm
*poucnes on Rhea, randomly*  

Bluesteel

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:33 pm
*pounces on Steel, accidentally touching her.* Uh Oh. *tries to remove fingers, but is stuck.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:35 pm
eek AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  

Bluesteel

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:38 pm
Uh...Blue...I beleive that we have a problem....I think that I might have um...Become a liiiitle sticky....ITS ALL TAILOS FAULT!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:40 pm
Tailos huh? Lets get him!  

Bluesteel

Tailos-teichou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:43 pm
Wha?! No, wait! Don't...!

*Insert a scream, so high pitched it must be that of a little girl's as Tailos runs away, leaving a trail of popcorn. Leading any followers to his hiding place.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:43 pm
*Stuck by Rhea's hand to Steels arm, Rhea spins around, whipping Steel around beside her.* *runs towards Tailos*  

lambda omega lambda

Bluesteel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:52 pm
AFTER HIM!!!!!!!!!! *runs after Tailos, takign Rhea*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:54 pm
Noooo! *Yells from his hiding place in a tree and falls out onto his backside.* Oof! *Gets up quickly and looks about for another place to hide, still trailing popcorn. Shrugs and merely runs as fast as he can in the other direction. Into another tree.*

x_X  

Tailos-teichou

Bluesteel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:57 pm
*looking down at him* That was real bad dude, you okay?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:57 pm
*Coming ever closer to Tailos, she lets out a war cry, rivalling Tailos in pitch*  

lambda omega lambda

Bluesteel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:59 pm
hold there, xena, he's down, lets wait until he can say his name correctly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:00 pm
*Plucks a few twigs from his face as he sits* I'm good. Than-- waaa! *Realises the two were just chasing him and hops to his feet, astonished by the warcry into backing slowly from the hyper one.*

Dun' eat me! *Curls into a ball* I taste horrible and yucky! See? *Begins gnawing on his own arm*  

Tailos-teichou

Bluesteel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:05 pm
*raised brow*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games