Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:05 pm
thefire158
emo jiraiya1
Shika looked at him with a stare that said leave me alone," sigh* you're lucky i am a academy and i already now my element.. now i suggest you leave me alone so that i can continue my resting.. my jutsu takes lot out of me so i'm a little cracky."

(wait, I just wanna clear something up here...a joint? a joint? Your an academy student, y'see marajuana is bad m'kay...its not alright, m'kay.)

{hey hey hey... if you want one you can just ask for one}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:08 pm
Shika chiefed the last of the joint, "I have been studying on my jutsu... now get off my back unless one you want to fight or two you want a joint.... if you do want a joint... you didn't get it from me." Shika then put his head phones back on and resume listening to AFI.  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm
Mifune sighed. He turned from Shika and slowly made his way to his katana case. Plucking one katana from its nest, he made his way back over to Shika. As he stood over him, he shifted his foot to the right, and slashed right past Shika's ear. He pulled the katana back, and took three steps back himself. "I don't smoke. And if you refuse to learn, then you will be taught. If I win, your my student. If you win, I'll buy you a new pair of headphones..." The thin wire that went from his music listening device to the headphones would cut in half and fall to the floor while the music in the headphones would suddenly cut off.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:32 pm
Shika sighed," your going to end up winning since my jutsu is still new... oh and this is for the head phones," Shika spit in Mifune's right eye," Darkness shadow jutsu." His shadow split into two and then each made a silhouette of Shika, Shika then jumped out of the tree and kicked the tree his shadows did the same and he hoped the shock would make Mifune fall out of the tree.  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:41 pm
Mifune raised his arm and rubbed the spit out of his eye with his shirts' sleeve. "First, you'll need to learn manners..." Mifune stared down at the Shika and his clones. As they kicked the tree, he looked at them oddly. What were they doing trying to topple an Oak with brute strength? Mifune didn't feel even a vibration. He used the branch he was standing on as leverage and pushed himself off the tree. He landed on one of Shika's clones, his clog shoes digging into the clone's shoulders. Once the clone had been pushed to the ground, Mifune jumped into the air and twisted himself upside down. While upside down, he stabbed the katana in his right hand into the stomach of the clone he had just jumped on. As it poofed away, he kicked two of the other clones in the head. With just Shika himself left, Mifune flipped in a rightside up position, and faced his opponent. "You'll use every cheap trick in the book in order to win, won't you? Thats your style, thats how you'll fight. I wonder though, how long will that style suit you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 pm
Shika was in sooo much pain, "ahhh this isn't a normal clone jutsu... they're real clone," Shika then looked at his stomach and saw a giant gash,".... ack." he passed out due to blood loss.  

emo jiraiya1

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:46 pm
(Eris, You told me to help you, but whatever, I believe Lenon should be dead, after all thats how your role-play, if you make a mistake to bad, you learn to read closer)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:50 pm
(C'mon Hector, rather than blame your friend, check your own reading mistakes. Work on your grammar and spellin' too, 'aight?)

Mifune looked at his katana.
"Idiot... You should have just made normal clones..." He slashed the katana to his right and let the loose blood fly off. Sheathing his katana back in his katana sack, he hoisted it over his shoulder, then went over and grabbed Shika's arm and hoisted him over his other shoulder.

*Mifune and Shika to Cloud (twilight) hospital*

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:53 pm
Shika puked blood on the way to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 pm
Arashi gleefully walked into the academy smiling then noticed the blood.
"Juice?" He said puting his finger in the pool then tasted. "blood ehck!" he said as he spat.

He got on a desk and opened his pouch and got a ball and used a kunai to cut it in two.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:04 pm
pyro came upon the academy and rebuilt the side's of were the fire had hit.

"man I did so much today but its all worth it" pyro said

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 am
"Lightning clone." Oron made 10 clones that flew around helping the wounded and taking them to the Cloud hospital. "Everyone else ok?" Oron asked.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 am
"thanks oron i dont know if i would have been able to make any more clones to help anyone cause im starved" pyro said heading to the forest to grab some apples and eating them on the way to the office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 pm
Arashi hollowed the inside of the two halves and took out a plastic bag of magnesium and filled the two halves before taping them together.
"Me ok." Arashi said he was making some thing as he walked outside he was strangely calm.

((when did the fire hit??))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 pm
((Darn how old is that charater ?!?! 7???? ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games