Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:06 pm

I haven't had time to read the other fights yet. When mine is finished I will though! I wanna read Kurai's fight especially ha ha. Makie you are an awesome rper XD
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:09 pm

I might be a good role player, but I'm a really slow typer... >.>

Sincerely Sunshine

Rail Rowed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:24 pm

Aw that's confusing. But, after reading it over. I start to get it. I don't know the character's pasts is the problem. But, like, I'm only as knowlegeable as my character. If I did know more, he'd probably magically learn things out of no where. And I hate that. So I'd rather learn from my own eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:30 pm

Makie-san
I might be a good role player, but I'm a really slow typer... >.>
nothing wrong with that!

Elpinoine
Crew

Winter mink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:38 pm

I don't get anything! I can't post? can I? I don't know! xp sometimes people battle and I don't know how this works! there are no arena's! I don't even know where to go to get stars, I have no clue!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:43 pm

oh the arenas are in subforums (the events) but for this tournament you had to be registered. You can roleplay in the other forums though. Just go to the on campus rps to start and find the new student registration. Its a good place to start. Oh and mods give out 2 stars every week too

Elpinoine
Crew

Rail Rowed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:44 pm

Oh oh! Let me try this one! I'm a professional tour guide! *twirls around in a circle and is magically dressed in tour guide clothes*

For events like these, you don't post in the battle field. You'd get killed. Post in the here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2315198 that way, you get to talk to other people watching and be like "Omg. She just totally kicked his a**." or "Omg. He's hot. I wish his shirt would burn off."

In any case! That's where you post for events.

If I just explained that for no reason, and your talking about posting in the actual roleplay, post here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2362445 .There you can met other noobies, and set up. Hope this helped. And I swear to god if someone anwsered your question before me. I'll shoot them. But, anyway, my way is alot cooler looking <3.

As for stars, the way I'm planning to get them is just do an outstanding roleplaying job, since my character won't be able to win fights against evil demon-kitty eating-monster kids. But there are many ways to get stars. Star info here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=576985
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:52 pm

A;KLSD FJKASLD JSDAF!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! mad STUPID BOREDUM!

Rene the Hopeless

Rail Rowed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:57 pm

Everybodies bored. But you could always make friends with Hikaru..?

But, not right now. I'm going soon.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:03 pm

Zephyr-Kun
Everybodies bored. But you could always make friends with Hikaru..?

But, not right now. I'm going soon.
you're gonna shoot me -cries- RENE

Elpinoine
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:10 pm

The pepsi commercial has really techno-y music. I like it! XDDDD

Anyhoo... Kind of... Doing math right now... Integers... >.> Icky.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:11 pm

lol man I like the song in those budweiser commercials...-how random is that?

Elpinoine
Crew

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:18 pm

AHHH I think I'm gonna blow up everyone in the South Courtyard >>....*cough* 'scuze meh.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:22 pm

really? then I shall go warn them! Thank you!

Elpinoine
Crew

Rail Rowed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:23 pm

I commented on that. But no one notices Hikaru.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games