Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:25 pm

No Thank you ^_^;
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:27 pm

warned, lol everyone must think i'm so mean when they first come here lol. I handed out 4 warnings yesterday and then this kid gets it today.

Elpinoine
Crew

Wrath_of_Chryon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:28 pm

What was up with that? There was literacy and a story going, and then a bunch of random stuff just popped out of nowhere...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm

You're just doin' your job! Though I must admit when I first joined Ria you scared me XD And you reprimanded me for a short post in the Ancient forest way back then too ^^;; But I think I've gotten at least a bit better since.

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:30 pm

You're one of the random people Chryon!! xd

I think Kujiro should just kill em all! Except Scythey, she's too prettiful!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:32 pm

Scytheress
You're one of the random people Chryon!! xd

I think Kujiro should just kill em all! Except Scythey, she's too prettiful!

Not really, I cleared it with both Dante and Ceron before hand to warn them I was coming. ^^

Wrath_of_Chryon

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:33 pm

ha ha me scary XD I'm loveable! And fairly easy going. Most of the kids I warn who are new get an unofficial warning and a link to the rules thread lol. But that last kid you pointed me to pft no way.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:35 pm

WHAT SOMEONES SHOOTING YOU!! ::jumps infront of her:: ...wait I'm a lil late aint I?

Rene the Hopeless

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:35 pm

Well Chry...you didn't tell me crying Am I not important crying *sniffle* jk jk! I know I'm not XD i just tag with Ceron and Dante to 'feel' important >>

And yes indeedy, pft no way! XD
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:37 pm

Well I probably would have warned the rest of you, but I didn't really have MSN names for you all at the time either. Now I've got Shien's, I'm not sure if I got yours the other night in the chat thing, and I haven't talked to Argosy yet.

Wrath_of_Chryon

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:39 pm

.... I feel as though Ria High is getting less and less literate every time we get around 5 new members, and about 1 of the 5 people accepted are actually really good role players.

Then again, I'm harsh, but... DOESN'T ANY ONE LISTEN IN ENGLISH CLASS!!!??? -twitch-

Sorry, I'll stop ranting on now... U.U
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:39 pm

YAY I AM MAGICALLY SAVED BY RENE!

Elpinoine
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:40 pm

lol im picky about apps! Lol I really am!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:43 pm

YAAAAY IM MAGICALLY....uhh cant think of something to replace delicious.

I dont think I paid attention in highschool english. Thats cus for 2 years the teacher taught all 4 grades and EVERYONE learned the same damn thing. Had the same vocabulary words and yah all that fun stuff -.- I WAS JIFFED!! RIPPED OFF! and somehow during that time I got published X.x how the hell did that happen.

Rene the Hopeless

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:45 pm

Same here, I think I've declined more then 20 by now...

I've accepted about... 6 or 7... >.>

I really don't get to look at a lot of requests though... They're already accepted before I can read them.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games