Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:10 pm
Kale Qualas

@Timsn: Five times? That's a good number!

Yep. 5.

Bbye.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:10 pm
Theres a storm where I am, so I had to leave.
Be back tomorrow. Bye!  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:11 pm
ChaosMyotismon
Yup I've won twice. once for 100K then for 125K and no I don't get what you are saying. I spent the first 100K helping friends with stuff and was totaled down to 88K sold the demonic pendant I had bought and got back to the 100K mark then won the second time 125K so I still have it. 347,200 gold
xd I wish I won the mil twice. I'd be happy but I'm not here for the gold really. I'm here to talk and have fun if I win yay ^_^ if not oh well I just want to talk.

Rebel@ yes we will get there soon! ^_^  
Hey. 8D  

Licensed

pxxn

Original Fairy

Hanshou Kumori
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
xD yeh, it's rather insane...my bf is 6 hours behind emo yeh, it was great...i really needed to get good and drunk, lol xD

lol, ive been saying this to everyone, but...Sirius Gary Oldman...when he leans against the doorframe at the Christmas scene...holy frickin' hell...he's so shmexy crying he's my God xD my totaly favourite actor

D: it's been a bit over a year since the last time i got drunk. i wanna drink soon but i'm a real bad drinker, once i start i don't stop until i passout because i can't control myself sweatdrop .

lol i'm going to regret saying this but i find malfoy and ron hot D:
now i wanna hide. XD
i only drink on special occasions...18ths...6th Year Ball...this was just for a catch up...which is special, 'cis I hadn't seen my friends in 2 weeks xD BUT...i always get emotional when I'm drunk D:

i used to adore Malfoy...but, i'm passed that xD Gary all the way...OHGOD when he was in the dressing gown...saw the tattoos <3

I get really emotional too, and somewhat crazy XD

Ah yes the revealing the chest and tattoos that was sexy heart

@hanshou;; especially since he's older. he's 17 right?
Yesh and i think all i know is he's b-day is Augest 29th xd

O: he's my age.
err to bad i'll never meet him >__>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:12 pm
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
xD yeh, it's rather insane...my bf is 6 hours behind emo yeh, it was great...i really needed to get good and drunk, lol xD

lol, ive been saying this to everyone, but...Sirius Gary Oldman...when he leans against the doorframe at the Christmas scene...holy frickin' hell...he's so shmexy crying he's my God xD my totaly favourite actor

D: it's been a bit over a year since the last time i got drunk. i wanna drink soon but i'm a real bad drinker, once i start i don't stop until i passout because i can't control myself sweatdrop .

now i wanna hide. XD
i only drink on special occasions...18ths...6th Year Ball...this was just for a catch up...which is special, 'cis I hadn't seen my friends in 2 weeks xD BUT...i always get emotional when I'm drunk D:

i used to adore Malfoy...but, i'm passed that xD Gary all the way...OHGOD when he was in the dressing gown...saw the tattoos <3

i say things that upset my friend who wants to be more crying i try to avoid him, but it makes it worse D:

oh, that made my day that did =o

lol, yeah i'm pretty much a flirt to when i'm drunk XD

heart
lol xD the friend who had the barbecue says i'm the coolest drunk ever xD apparently we have great convos, lol xD  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:12 pm
I gotta go bye heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
ChaosMyotismon
ChaosMyotismon
Yup I've won twice. once for 100K then for 125K and no I don't get what you are saying. I spent the first 100K helping friends with stuff and was totaled down to 88K sold the demonic pendant I had bought and got back to the 100K mark then won the second time 125K so I still have it. 347,200 gold
xd I wish I won the mil twice. I'd be happy but I'm not here for the gold really. I'm here to talk and have fun if I win yay ^_^ if not oh well I just want to talk.

Rebel@ yes we will get there soon! ^_^
i came for the gold, but, i stayed for the chat <333 this place is awsome

yup!!!!!  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
pxxn
I gotta go bye heart
bye bye <3333

EDIT: i gotta run too...see ya people!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:14 pm
@pxxn; Lawlz. Be-bye. xD

@rebel; Bye to you too.

Licensed

duran times three

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:15 pm
i just watched Suicide Club

very creepy i say  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:15 pm
pxxn
Hanshou Kumori
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Rebel_sheep

now i wanna hide. XD

Yesh and i think all i know is he's b-day is Augest 29th xd

O: he's my age.
err to bad i'll never meet him >__>
lol yeah i was wacthing an interveiw and the topic was ron and hermione's relasonship(sp?) and Rupert said he'd rather die (in the book/movie) than kiss emma rofl it was hilarious  

Hanshou Kumori

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:16 pm
I had to re-start my computer for avast!.

But it didn't work. D:

hehe, im going to have a tiny little quest..mwahaha.... im going to post in all the threads...lol... not exactly a quest.... im just bored... hehe... Post
Im not typing in white... ninja
Post #15

Dreameir

Hanshou Kumori

pxxn
I gotta go bye heart
bye  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games