Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:53 pm
[[LOL he drags her, "Hey shes awake now." hahaha. niice. xd ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:05 pm
Tuesday ran into the room and fought her thrashing arms and legs, “KLARA!” He shouted trying to get her to calm down. It was no use. She was too thirsty and in too much pain to listen to anyone.

After a minute or two grabbing a hold of her wrists Tuesday dragged her from the bed to the door.
“Tuesday!” Klara complained trying to get out of his hands. She wasn’t too fond of being held down at the moment.

A new scent, Tuesdays, filled her. Klara licked her lips, her desire for blood awakening.
Her fangs protruded out near Tuesday’s wrists. Something took over her actions, something that wasn’t her at all, yanked at his wrist pulling it to her lips.
NO STOP! Her mind screamed at her.
She froze still holding his wrist, a look of shock spread across her face.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:11 pm
Ben was surprised by Amane's embrace. He wasn't sure if she even really cared for him.

Ben smiled, and sobbed into Amane's shoulder.
"Thank you, Amane. Sometimes I guess I just need to relaize people care about me." Ben said, hugging her back. The tears stopped.

"BEN! TAKERU! COME HURRY!" Ben heard Nubo shout, two stories above them.
Oh s**t.. Klara! Ben thought. Takeru was already up the first flight as Ben tore away from Amane. "Thank you, again!" Ben shouted down to her as he raced up the stairs.

Takeru had already made it to the room. He could hear him shout, ""HEY BEN! KLARA'S AWAKE!"
Ben turned and dashed down the hall.
He stopped in the door way.
Takeru was holding Klara by her wrists. "NO!" Ben shouted. She was trying to bite him.

"Klara stop! And Please...Careful..Don't hurt her anymore than she already is.." Ben yelled, quickly taking Klara into his strong arms. He held her so her chest was against his, his arms holding tightly on her back.
"Klara, honey it's Ben.. I'm here for you.." He said calmly as she thrashed about in his arms. Tears formed in his eyes. The pain she was feeling coursed through his vein more powerfully than when he was downstairs.
Ben had felt this twice before. When he himself was transforming and when Rosalie was.
It wasn't as bad, for the fact he'd felt it before, but still it was extremely painful, like fire in his veins.

Tears streamed down his face, knowing how much more painful it was for Klara.
"I'm sorry, Klara.. I know it hurts." He said, biting down on his lip.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 pm
Ben held Klara closely to him.
"Klara, honey it's Ben… I'm here for you..." He said calmly as she thrashed about in his arms.
She couldn’t hold it back anymore. It was eating at her, burning her from the inside out.
“Painful.” She chocked out, unable to form longer sentences.
She whimpered burying her head into Ben’s chest. She hugged her arms around his middle.
She started to sniffle as tears escaped her eyes wetting Ben’s shirt.
"I'm sorry, Klara… I know it hurts." He said to her. Klara calmed down a little, her muscles twitching.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:45 pm
Ben kissed the top of her head.
The fire was growing and spreading through his body. He ached with pain, causing him to shake slightly.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you..." Ben said, "I love you so much."
He turned his head to Tuesday, as Klara sobbed onto his chest.
What should I do?I can't hold her much longer.. You know I'm feeling the same pain she is because of my abitlty. I feel that I'm getting weaker. I'm going to pass out soon. He thought to him.
Ben rested his head ontop of Klara's.
He tried to keep holding on.
"I wish I would have gone with you.." Ben choked out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 pm
Tuesday yanked Klara back.
"Ben, she's too thirsty to bring her hunting. I'm going to get the blood. Lock her in a room, guard it. She cold get out through a window or anything. I'll be back." He said and threw her in her room. He slammed the door.
"Don't be light with her." He said and turned to Amane, who had followed.
"I'll be back, I promise." He said and kissed her, rough at first, then he let go and ran outside.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 pm
[[Meant to post this before LAWL's post... neutral um so yeah...carry on.]]

Klara swallowed hard.
Mustering up the strength to speak.
“T-this…isn’t your fault…. I left on...on my own.” Klara finished prematurely when her body started to ache. How long was it going to be like this?
Klara pushed away from Ben realizing he was shaking too.
“What-what’s wrong?” She asked scooting away from him.
He was in pain too. She was doing this to him.
“Ben you have to go.” She said filling her lungs with air. It felt like swallowing knives.
She didn’t want him to feel any pain. She reached a trembling hand up to his chest and pushed lightly. “Go.” She whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:27 pm
“T-this…isn’t your fault…. I left on...on my own.” Klara said to Ben. He shook his head. "I told Jin I'd take care of you.. and I wasn't."
Ben could tell Klara could tell something was happening to him.

“What-what’s wrong?” Klara asked scooting away from him.
“Ben you have to go.” She said breathing in. A pained expression came to her soft face.
She reached a trembling hand up to his chest and pushed lightly. “Go.” She whispered as Takeru yanked her away from Ben.
He took her out into the hall.

"Takeru!" Ben shouted, as Takeru thrust Klara into her room.
"I don't care even if she is turning into a vampire. you don't need to be so harsh with her." Ben said, as he ran off.
Seriously, that makes me angry. I don't think you'd appreciate me throwing Amane into a room. I love Klara, and hate to see people treat her like that. I told you if you hurt Lilli again I'd kill you.. what differnence does it make if it's Klara? Ben thought to Takeru.

"Nubo stay in here.. I'm serious." Ben said. Nubo nodded, still seeming in shock. "It'll be okay, kid." Ben said, reassuring him.

Ben walked out into the hall, pushing past Amane. "Keep guard from out here. I'll keep her restrained from inside." Ben said, entering her room.
He locked the door behind him.
"Klara.. I can't leave you to bare[grammar?] this alone."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:41 pm
Klara picked herself up from the floor where she had fallen.
She was beginning to get annoyed with Tuesday. He was treating her like a rabid animal…she wasn’t much better.
Ben walked in locking the door behind him.
Klara backed away from him. She looked scared.
"Klara... I can't leave you to bare this alone." He said. She pushed her back against the wall, as far away from him as she could. “I can’t trust myself anymore…with anyone.” She said looking down at the floor. Her face looked saddened, she didn't want to hurt anyone.
Especially not Ben. "I love you." She said sliding down the wall to the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:04 pm
Ben shook his head.
"I can be cautious around you. I can restrain you if I have to." Ben said.
He could understand how Klara would want to stay back. So, Ben stayed where he was by the door. "I love you more than anyone, Klara.. and I don't want you to hurt yourself." Ben said, sighing.
"When I went through this.. I tried killing myself. Rosalie, my sister took it much easier than I did. I know how..." Ben inhaled trying to ignore the pain, "excruitiating this pain is. Worse then anything you've felt before." Ben said, gritting his teeth.
His hands hardened into fists.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Tuesday pushed his hair back. He could feel his teeth protrude. For some reason, it hurt.
Why does is hurt? He asked himself, but eventually brushed it ********. Her transformation isn't going good. She shouldn't be this calm. Something is wrong... He thought, pulling 8 viles out of his pocket. He had stashed them in case of something like this.
"So...I'll need A, O, B, and AB. Both positive and negative. s**t s**t s**t." He said. Finding 8 different blood types in one night wasn't as easy as it sounded. Though, it doesn't really sound easy. Tuesday sighed, seeing the lights of a village just a few miles away.

[[Time lapse of like. 2 hours.]]

So far Tuesday had filled the 7 of 8 viles. One more. And that was AB negative. His perferred blood type. He was on his way back to the manor when he heard rustling in the bushes.
"What the ********?" Someone hissed.
"Shut up!" A female voice exclaimed. A hand popped out of the bushes. Tuesday smiled. The woman had type AB- blood.
"Ummm...Hi?" Tuesday said. "You can come out..." He said and someone was pushed out of the bush. It was a woman with short, dark blue hair. The front was longer than the back. The man had long white hair. They were dressed in dark attire.
"D-D-Daisuke?" Tuesday stuttered. The man silenced and stared at Tuesday with confused eyes.
"Takeru?" The man asked.
"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Tuesday said, confused.
"Y-Yeah...Heh, heh, heh...Well. What happened was, when you changed me...Technically I was dead. But for a day. I don't know what happened. Andou found me." He said, gesturing towards the blue haired woman. A grin formed on Tuesday's face. Daisuke ran and hugged him tightly. His large, bulky figure wrapping around Tuesday's frail body. Tuesday smiled, taking in the scent of fresh blood.
"So are you still...uhm...killing?" Daisuke asked.
"No...I stopped when... Oh yeah, you don't know." Tuesday said.
"Don't know what..." Daisuke asked.
"Oiya is...Dead." He said. Daisuke looked at him, confused.
"Dead?" His voice cracked. Daisuke and Oiya were close. Closer than her and Tuesday. He dropped to his knees.
"Hey..Daisuke...Come on." Tuesday said, pulling him up.
"Andou...You ahve type O- blood. I need it." Tuesday said, his thirst was out of control now. He could hardly resist her blood.
Andou backed away.
"What?" She asked. Tuesday looked at Daisuke.
"I'm so sorry." Tuesday said and punched Daisuke in the face. Grabbing a large rock, he bashed the side of his head. Daisuke passed out.
"Andou..." Tuesday said, Andou was over Daisukes body. Tuesday grabbed her neck and lifted her, eye-level with him.
Bringing her close, his fangs entered her skin, like butter. A warm, flavorful liquid entered his mouth.
Don't take too much. Kiryuu warned inside his head. A

Tuesday had desposed of Andou's body and had Daisuke over his shoulder. He was in view of the manor now, the 8 viles hititng each other in his pocket.

Tuesday was inside the manor now. After laying Daisuke on his bed, he made his way over to Ben's room. He opened and shut the door behind him.
"Ben, theres something wrong. She's too calm. Yes she feels the pain, but she isn't...savage. I think she's going to be different. Like....Me, how I can read minds. And Bou, how she can heal. And how Amane, she can't feel pain. I think she'll have an extra ability." He said, pulling the viles out of his pocket.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:37 am
Klara waited at the other end of the room silently being tortured.
Then she remembered her dagger resting at the small of her back.
She rolled her eyes as she undid the buckles and threw it to the floor in front of her.
It clanked as it hit the floor and skidded. Klara grimaced looking at it.
“If it can’t protect me from a some vampire in the…nn...woods, it’s useless.” Klara’s back straightened out from the pain. What good is a weapon if you’re held down?
Plus, she may try to use it on someone…maybe even Ben.

Her eyes rose to where Ben was sitting across the room. She wandered if it would be this hard forever. To be near someone, and engulfed in their scent and smell of blood and not go crazy. Klara played with her new fangs with her tongue. Bringing her knees to her chest she held them closely.

“Ben…will it always be like this? Across the room from each other?” She asked.
Would she always have to stay away because he smelled so sweet?

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Ben was still watching Klara. A couple hours had passed since they'd both been locked in the room.
Klara reached her hand behind her back. There was a snapping sound, like buckles, then she threw a knife infront of her, it skidded across the floor, a few feet from him. Klara grimaced at it.
Ben quickly took the knife and put it in the drawer of the desk next to him. He locked the drawer.
"If it can’t protect me from a some vampire in the…nn...woods, it’s useless.” Klara said. Her eyes rose, meeting his.

“Ben…will it always be like this? Across the room from each other?" Klara asked. Ben shook his head.
"You'll only have this insane thirst for fresh blood like this for a minimun of three days, Max eight." Ben said, forcing a smile. "It'll all be over soon. I promise you." Ben said, gritting his teeth.

Suddenly, breaking the silence, Takeru came into the room, back from hunting.
"Ben, theres something wrong." Tuesday said, "She's too calm. Yes she feels the pain, but she isn't...savage. I think she's going to be different. Like....Me, how I can read minds. And Bou, how she can heal. And how Amane, she can't feel pain. I think she'll have an extra ability." He said, pulling the viles out of his pocket.

"Well Tuesday.. I wasn't savage either.. just in extreme pain. I didn't eat or drink anything for a few weeks. Rosalie was. I had to keep her under control." Ben said. He took the viles from Tuesday and set them on the floor.
They were marked with different kinds of blood types.
"Klara.. drink these.. and try to be careful about remembering which ones.. tasted the best." Ben said, backing away.

He turned toward Takeru.
"How do you think I got my ability? How I can control emotions, and feel them?" Ben asked, sitting on the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:45 pm
Tuesday sighed and sat in the chair.
"Oh yeah Ben. I brought someone back with me. You know Daisuke? WEll it figures that he was officially 'dead' for a week or so. His friend Andou, found him. Andou had the type AB- blood. Since it's my perferred blood type, there isn't that much." Tuesday said a little guiltily.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:13 pm
[I don't really want to post.. That honestly didn't make any sense... Ben said nothing about the viles to Tuesday..And Tuesday never answered Ben's question.. You're making this really difficult to understand. If you don't have the time to post.. they why not wait?
Damn.. xp ]

"Huh? Who's Daisuke?" Ben asked, giving Tuesday a strange look.

"You never told me about anyone named Daisuke before.. or Andou...?" Ben said, sounding confused.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games