Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:21 pm
Nudge nine hundred and eight

*waggles eyebrows* What Would Jackie Chan Do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:22 pm
Nudge nine hundred and nine

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home!  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 pm
Nudge nine hundred and ten

When you're standing at attention or any of those military positions for a ceremony (especially a LONG ceremony) you cannot lock your knees. Locking your knees restricts bloodflow and soldiers have passed out during long ceremonies because they locked their knees. Who woulda thought? *quietly snerks at the thought of soldiers just falling over during a boring ceremony*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:28 pm
Nudge nine hundred and eleven

Kids, online schools may not be the best thing, no matter how cool you think it is.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Nudge nine hundred and twelve

Is it wrong that I think my unicorn looks the most lovely in her 'i'm really kinda hungry' position? The blue cloud things, how her hooves are crossed gracefully over each other, and her closed eyes...Why would the feedables people make that the prettiest pose? Also, her 'i'm so stuffed i can't eat another leaf' pose is my least favorite. Her neck looks like it's broken! Also, how could she be flying? *sulks* Oh well. I'll keep feeding her. No matter if she's a digital pet that isn't even based off a real creature, but she has feelings too!! *sobs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:35 pm
Nudge nine hundred and thirteen

Fear of flying is NOT indicative of depression! where do these ad people get their info??  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:39 pm
Nudge nine hundred and fourteen

Anyone here love that campbell's commercial that they put out during the winter? That little kid is SOOOO cute!! I wonder what he looks like now, eh? I mean, I was an adorable kid and now I'm not. Do ya think he has braces? Still have those freckles? Did he decide to spike his hair or leave it? ...I wanna hug 'em. Too damn cute. It almost makes me want to have a kid so I could have that cuteness all to myself. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:42 pm
Nudge nine hundred and fifteen

There is no way in hell anyone is going to make me believe a guy who is past puberty can look so girly someone could think he WAS a girl. No way. And sex changes and drag queens don't count dammit! You'd have to show me such a person in Real Life before I'd believe you. Pics can be photoshopped after all.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Nudge nine hundred and sixteen

*luffles over the thoughts of knives and sharp things and how they're made and different edges for different thing and oh la!*
whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:47 pm
Nudge nine hundred and seventeen

...It's the science of it that interests me. Honest!  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:49 pm
Nine hundred and eighteen

I hate hate hate hate hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehateHATEHATEHATEHATE sex songs! Why does this guy have to have actually good sounding songs but fill them with sex?? I HATE that! It's worse than rap because I don't even recognize it at first! NKLHSKLhO:GHDuO> biggrin UHAGO>:dfuas;fgusdrilgfzshklAfuyh"YIFO:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:55 pm
Nudge nine hundred and nineteen

lol, I said Duo in there. And > biggrin and >:d and O: And Duh and dril and gus. That helps my mood a bit.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:57 pm
Nudge nine hundred and twenty

Awww, the thingies didn't show up. Damn you emote picture thing of doom!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:09 pm
i really have no luck in this  

1h4ppyc4mper

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:15 pm
there's not as many people ,so you have more of a chance 3nodding  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games