Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

MissusEvily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 pm
I prefer Horror movies, even after watching My Bloody Valentine and Quarantine (sp?) Horrors are more like comedies for me. I like to laugh at the idiots who die....(EVIL LAUGHTER) Though i do pity some characters, but there are just some that I really can't help but laugh my butt off. >.< Plus its the only thing to help me get through horror movies is laughter. But so far my fave horror flick that does get to me is either One Missed Call or The Ring, and Chainsaw Massacre<---tho i never really watched it it still scares me.
(The Ring isn't all that scary but I had a very unpleasant experience with that movie...in short, lets say it was...A prank on the youngest sibling.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:24 am
I can't watch horror movies by myself, they freak me out too much. Plus all the blood they show, its just a little to much for me. If I saw a horror movie with you Vampy I would most likely be hiding behind you. smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 pm
I like watching Horror movies. x3 Makes me laugh sometimes.
Though when I was kid, /NOOO/.
Signs scared the crap outta me. I couldn't sleep for days. xD I feel lame for that though.
My favorite one I love to watch over and over is Dawn of the Dead. I don't know why but I love it. I tried to get my friend Brittany to watch it and like twenty minutes in she's like, 'OMGOMGOMGOMGTURNITOFF!!! DDDDX'
xd The best part of that night was when I turned the lights off to freak her out and she ended up kicking me in the eye. I barely even touched her/did anything and she kicked me.
I got lucky that she was wearing slippers though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:18 pm
Yeah that could really have hurt if she was wearing something else. I did something like that once. It was dark and my brother had his belt in is hand, well it looked like a snake (I had just woke up) I thought he was going to throw it at me and I freaked out, so I hit him. After I saw what it really was I apologized, I felt so bad.

Thanks Shelby I got some booty from you *hugs*

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm
XD Ooh; hopefully you didn't hit him too hard.

C: Think my fav. Horror movie would be ... *ponders* the first Resident Evil movie.. o.o .. XD but yeah, most scary movies are helped with some laughter at some of the character's stupidity. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 pm
Horror movies are okay, but I don't watch much, so I can't say anything about my fave. xD  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:19 am
Nah! I don't hit very hard at all. He just looked at me and said "Wacha' do that for?" Resident Evil was one of the few that did scare me too much. I loved watching Alice kick monster butt, she would be my hero! smile

Did everyone have a good weekend? I got to see one of my uncles I haven't seen since I got married. Plus I worked on my kitchen yay! I have cupboards again!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:24 pm
Straws are supposed to be pretty dangerous too!

Thanks Sedo! wink If anyone has an interesting poll to post, just pm it to me.

I love comedies, just because I love to laugh. But I just watched Wanted and that kept my attention. I also watched an old Tupac movie called Gang Related that turned out to be better than I expected. Two cops have this scheme they play by getting a stripper to lure someone looking to buy drugs to a motel room to buy it from them, then they follow them and take the drugs back and shoot them, making it look "gang-related." Great plan, right? Well, the movie starts like that but soon enough it is revealed that the guy the shot was actually DEA.... got alot of big names in this movie, and lots of twists and turns that you'll never see coming (and some you want to see!)

Gweener

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
I'm paranoid about paranormal things,
so most of my horror movies star very very human killers.
Zombies, vampires, those kinds of things fall under human, they're human-like.
4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 am
The cthulhu like creatures tend to be a bit more scary don't they. You never know what they could do...  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:51 pm
Hey, we have two action movie fans... I wonder what comes to mind as favs for that genre??? Bruce Willis... OH!~ I saw Myth Busters do the Speed's "everybody one this side of the bus" so it won't tip over when we make this turn! It didn't tip even when evenly distributed, but of course they did what they had to, to get it to tip anyway. Those guys are crazy. I would love that job.

Too many possibilities to make that into a poll: What would be your dream job?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 pm
It be cool though Gweener. You could do it as, Do you have a dream job?  

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 pm
Dream job...Dream job...
I think mine would be to be a marine biologist or to work with dolphins at Seaworld or something.
<3 I love dolphiiins.
I've always loved the ocean and learning about it. One of my favorite subjects.
I wanted to take Marine Biology for my senior year coming up but I couldn't get it. :/ -sigh-

-put streamers on the ceiling fan in the kitchen for my birthday-
8DD IT'S LIKE A PINK AND BLACK VORTEX OF DOOM FUN!
My party's color theme is pink and black; it's my favorite color combination next to brown and light blue. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:44 pm
Thats my Dream job! razz Mind you I'd rather do field work that working with just dolphins.  

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:24 am
That sounds interesting. Would deep sea work be part of it? (all those creatures way down under the waves, wild!)

@ Shelby: Happy Birthday! *huggles*  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games