Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Rahenno looked up, "They must be after the swords." He said as he as remembered something. "Brile, I'm giving you a mission. Awhile back I gave the Yuukikage a sacred blade, but as you know the snow kage is dead. I want you to go to the snow village and retrive the sword. So it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. A simple retivile B-rank Mission. Think your up for it?" He asked standing up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:39 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile then stood up and spoke.
"as always." Brile said giving his old friend a smile before he exited the Raikage's office and soon the building. Brile was then immediately off to start his mission.

brileone

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 am
"come on i can take good care of it trust me i`m not some godawful ninja."aro said beggingfor some chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir cleared his throat again to keep from snarling. "Just think about it. I'll find you later for your answer." With that Fenrir left the office.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:58 pm
Rahenno walked up to the door and started to leave his office. "Guess I'll go check the villages condition at the moment." He said to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:34 pm
aro`s clone disappered then the real aro said "come on let`s go to the cafe." he said holding out his arm near tera`s sending an ember clone to his bro`s treehouse.  

Aro97

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:14 pm
///User Image\

Hyoton, Daisuke
Kumogakure
ANBU/ Jonin

Daisuke arrived after looking at the "Public Mission" board. There was nothing appealing or recently updated missions, so he came to Raheeno to see if there was anything important that needed to be completed.
He knocked softly on the Raikage's door and waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:02 pm
Aro metatora
aro`s clone disappered then the real aro said "come on let`s go to the cafe." he said holding out his arm near tera`s sending an ember clone to his bro`s treehouse.

"Sure thing" Tera said happily as she held Aro's hand and walked with him.  

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 pm
The white wolf followed Tera.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 am
User Image Vrail walked up to the door and knocked. He was a Grass ninja and wanted to discuss something with the Raikage.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am
Rahenno was heading to his office and saw a ninja standing infront of his office. From the way he looks, maybe from Grass... Rahenno thought. "Can I help you?" He asked turning to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:57 am
User Image Vrail smiled and bowed "Raikage-sama... I am here to find someone with the Lightning Element, to teach me some techinques. I wish to become a Lightning Master."  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:03 pm
Rahenno thought for a second. "Hmm, Try Neko, or Blood and possibliy Susumu, but she is in a fight right now." He opened his office door and walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image Vrail looked stunned "Fight? Where? Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked quickly as he walked in behind the Raikage.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:24 pm
Rahenno saet down and turned to the man. "Doubt it. It alreadt three against one so the odd are in our favor." He said said simply. "But if there anything else, feel free to ask."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games