Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:32 pm
Seraphiel used magic to try and knock Spade out, "What part of 'she will kill you' don't you understand?" She demanded.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Spade glared at Seraphiel and Lost when she felt herself getting tired and her limbs got heavy. "It doesnt matter, what Mika says goes" She said slurring her words wishing she could do something more.

//XD wait for shoxie now? //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 am
[[yay! u waited!]]

Felix quickly covered Mika's mouth when she yelled. "It would be a lot more polite if you knocked instead of yelled." He told her. He then had a bad feeling about bringing this girl with her to see her 'friend'.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:01 am
"I don't know who this 'Mika' person is, but she's controlling you and if you honestly think someone like that is a friend, you are sadly mistaken," Now Seraphiel had lifted Spade in her arms, "I don't know who she is to you, but she will kill you if you go to her. Maybe not now, but she will kill you inevitably. And she wouldn't even feel it. Spade, there are too many reasons not to go. What about Lost and I? I don't want to lose you like this," Seraphiel fought back her tears and kept going, still trying to get her to sleep. Reaching another door, she opened it with magic. When they walked in she closed and sealed it like she did before. Now there was a small flight of stairs down.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:55 pm
Spade relaxed almost completely asleep. "Mika isnt my friend, she is the one that I have to answer too. If mika isnt the most important thing then she gets angry." She slurred trying to fight off the sleep but finally succumbing to it. She still had a frown on her face like she was still anxious even asleep.

Mika frowned. "I think they have hidden my friend. She is almost like my child, I cant stand the idea that people in there would keep me away from her." She lied giving Felix a look that was full of anxiety and made her look like she was on the verge of tears. "I know spade is in there for sure. Im certian, but she should have come out by now. They might be hurting her"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Seraphiel growled, "Well you're not answering to her anymore. She's dangerous just like everyone else that works in the Academy," She said. She kept going down the stairs with Lost.
The place down there was like a corridor, only there were a few. Most of them led to a dead end, but Seraphiel had Koto guiding her telepathically.

Koto decided now was a good time to try and get rid of the people at the door. He opened the door and put his foot behind it just in case, "What was with that racket?" He demanded.

(I'm going to stop posting since I got two labs to read)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 am
Felix was surpirsed by Mika's emotional side. He bowed at the old man when he came out the door. "I'm sorry sir, but my 'friend' here thinks that her friend is in this house, is that correct?" Felix asked politely, hoping to not upset the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 am
"There is only one person in here besides me, and she told me there should be no one looking for her," Koto said calmly, "And her name is not what she was screaming out in front of my door. Don't you realize what time it is? You younglings should go back to your homes and go to sleep. Maybe that's what your friend is now."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 am
"See Mika? She's not here, now let's go. Maybe she's somewhere else." Felix suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:15 am
Mika looked at Koto angrily. "I know spade is here. I have been looking for her since she got lost and Im not going to be turned aside to someone who thinks he can lie to me" She moved her hand closer to her taser in case she needed it.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 am
"Hey Mika, calm down. He's an old man, we should leave him alone." Felix said, holding Mika's shoulders so that she didn't do anything crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 am
"If your friend was 'lost' then she wouldn't be here for sure," Koto said, "Who knocks on a random person's door like that? I would have led her to the authorities if she was at my door like that. I never invite strangers into my home. Now please go to the authorities if you want to look for a missing person. If you'll excuse me," He closed the door. When he needs to be, he could act like a fairly contrary man.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:45 pm
Lost looked at Spade and then to seraphiel. "Where are we going now that Mika is on our trail? She has a knack for finding what she wants eventually." Lost commented worriedly.

Mika glared at the house and then at Felix. "i thought you were going to help me get spade back" she spat angrily before she began to walk again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 am
"But I don't even know if she's in there! We should ask the authorities if they've seen her." Felix told her.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 am
"And Dragonkin in general are known for being loyal and stubborn at all the right times," Seraphiel said, "If she keeps chasing us, then I will have to try and kill her. That should make her sing another tune. Or I could threaten to kill Spade, since she's still using my mana in place of the crystallis I removed a while back...I don't want to threaten Spade in that way, but if there is no other choice than I will."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games