Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Morganna broke the kiss, but only because she couldn't stop smiling. She gazed up at him with sparkling eyes. "I seriously don't know how today can get any better," she said. "My best friend is back and gave my other best friend her voice back. You come back from training, and we admitted our feelings for each other," she said, happily recounting things. Reaching up, she placed a hand on his cheek, brushing her thumb across his cheekbone.

Samara emerged from the kitchen, wiping her hands on her apron. "Tenshi!" she said happily. "You're back! Oh, and Morganna, it is so great to see you as well! I assume you and Flip will be staying for dinner, right?"

Flip hopped down from the tree and shadow-jumped to Samara. "Sammy!" he said, hugging her hip. "Of course we're going to stay!" He beckoned her to bend down to him. Once she was close enough for him to whisper, he whispered, "Can I sit beside Lulu?" Samara nodded and gave him a wink.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Riko found Morganna and the gang. "Hey Morganna! Um... I know it's weird because I haven't spent any time with you but.. Keliah and everyone went to the past and I don't have anyone to hang with... and Flip." She looked at flip and smiled.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Morganna smiled at Riko. "No worries! Glad to have you around," she said happily. Her face was still a little red from having been blushing, but she was happy to see Riko nonetheless.

Flip moved from Samara to Riko, giving her a hug. "Can Riko stay for dinner, too, Sammy?" he asked hopefully.

Samara nodded and smiled. "Of course, if she'd like to," she said. "After all, this is a celebration. So the more the merrier! Besides, Riko, you're just in time. Dinner's almost ready. All we have to do is drag Lunia and Neph from the training field. So, we might eat sometime this week," she said with a chuckle.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Riko smiled and nodded, hugging Flip. "Hey Flip! How are you, buddy? I haven't talk to you in forever... you've grown. I can't carry you anymore..." She said softly in his ear as she looked at Samara. "Thanks Samara... I'm starved... I feel weird not having everyone around.."

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Flip grinned. "That's okay! Give me a year or so and I'll be able to carry you," he said.

"Well, I've got some vegetables and dip on the kitchen counter if you kids want an appetizer," Samara said. "But don't eat too much. Don't want you to spoil your dinner. I'll see if I can drag Lunia and Neph away from the training arena." ~Neph...are you two about done? Dinner is ready, and I'd like for you and Lunia to clean up a little before we eat.~
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

"I'll be sixteen, love... Being able to have you do that will make me feel really... um.. skinny." Riko said in a kind voice. "Alright... well come on..." She took his hand. "Let's go get some bit of the appetizers." She smiled at FLip, knowing he had a crush on Lunia now and she was happy.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Flip shrugged. "And I'll be eleven. I'm stronger than I look," he said with a grin. He took Riko's hand and followed her into the kitchen. "Riko," he began. "Can I ask you a question?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:38 pm

"Sure anything, Flip." Riko sat down on a stool, taking a carrot and looking at it. She was a vegetarian to the fullest so vegetables were all for her right now. She started to take a bite but stopped, looking at it again.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Flip climbed up on a stool next to Riko. "Do you think I stand a chance with Lunia?" he asked curiously. "I know not now because I'm too young, but maybe in a few years?" He sighed and crossed his arms, laying them on the counter, and his chin on his arms, looking like a lovesick puppy.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Riko jumped a little as she looked at Flip. "Of course... If you try hard enough... Flip. In a few years. You'll be eleven when she is eighteen. You try hard enough I'm pretty sure you will find a way to fall in love with her." She kissed his cheek and started to eat her carrot.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Marcove walked into the room and death had a chilling grip on everything. His spine tingled with the bite of cold and as he looked at his father, a tube running from his mouth removing a mahoghany liquid, the tear that escaped his eye seemed to freeze on his face. Not only in space, but in time as well. "This is...him."

Silicove lay in bed, his long hair stretching silver highways to his knees beneath the wool sheets. His face was more wrinkled with age than the thousand year old mountain ranges that lined Tenshu. His eyes were as milky as he light film of sweat that veiled him but still maintained a light eerie glow of bronze showing he still had life.

Marcove stands over him, silent for minutes...

~~~

Nephilis cancelled his attack and looked up. ~I suppose we are now. I'm starving...~ Nephilis awaited Lunia's response before he made a move

~~~

"We're going here." Nephilis stops before the palace and people circulated around it like blood through an atrium. "Make yourselves at home. An assistant will be out shortly. And Kessaris, I need you to come with me."

"Fine. I guess it's now or never huh?"

"I suppose." Nephilis agreed.

~~~

Alastor waved his hand and nodded. "Not yet. Let them simmer in there ignorance before we strike. Besides, it's not evening yet." He stands and looks around the room. "Relax for a few."

(This is alot of work...)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Tenshi smiles as Morganna began to speak, taking in everything she was saying, just when he was about to start speaking Samara, Flip, and Riko appeared. He didn't know Riko to well not spinning much time with her. "Hello mom how are you?" He questioned as he and Neko began to walk towards her in order to hug her. Once he reached her he would wrap his arms around her embracing her.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 pm

((Well somebody has to do it, the prequal im guessing will not be as hectic...))

Amiea smiled at the guess. She looked at Nephilis and Kessaris. She could tell right off the back that they were ignoring Keliah, she smirked and dusted herself off. "Ricky go with the boys, Keliah come with me" she said. She walked up the stairs to a small room. She opened the door. The room was filled with many crystals that seemed to be made of ice. "This room right here is the tranquility room" she told Keliah. "It's a place of regeneration, and this is the only place in the world where time and the outside world does not effect it" she said. She walked over to a side of the room. She put her hand on the wall as a small cupboard was revealed. "Keliah I am giving this to you, because I feel that you can handle it. I can sense how you feel in comparison with you brother." she said. She pulled out a small clear box. She opened it revealing a small light blue necklace. "This is the spirit of Hydron" she said. "This will give you the ability of water,controling it that is. Freezing evaporating,anything it has to do with water" she said as she placed it around her neck. "I know you will use it wisely" she said.

Keliah looked at Amiea and smiled. Serenity was now gone. Keliah felt a connection with Amiea. She swallowed. "So I suppose you know huh?" she asked. Amiea nodded. "That's a relief, so you can see the future, how does it feel to know things but know not to interfere?" she asked.

Amiea sighed. "it really is hard. I dont even tell Nephilis. That's why I regret this day...the night the meteor hits, the world will change. I know that he's going to ascend and that his daughters will battle for the throne, my niece becoming crazy in the head...I know everything" she said. She sighed. "...but the one thing I do know is that I'm granted this power for a reason and I have a feeling this will not be the last time you will see me" she said to her.

Keliah nodded. "Well I thank you, you are awfully nice" she told her. She ran her fingers through her hair and observed the necklace. "You will have to show me how to use this" she said. "Seeing that my natural element is FIRE" she said. Amiea nodded. They stayed in the room talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amara nodded. "Okay then Alastor" she said as she crossed her legs in front of him,glaring outside the palace.

Deep in hydron in the palace in a secluded room lay a woman. It's not hard to figure out but it is the body of Amiea. Nephilis...be...careful...Hydron...I need you her subconcious mind projected.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 am

Lunia opened her eyes widely and then was surprised at Nephilis cancelling his move. She sighed and shrugged. "Aww man... i could have easily countered that..." She said to him, chuckling at her 'dad'. She then smirked and nodded to him. "You do fight pretty good... for an old man!" She shouted, bursting into fits of laughter as she raced ahead of him towards the others, getting to the table she smiled at everyone, her clothes were ripped and she had bruises and bumps on her body, but she chuckled. "You should have seen how close i was to beating Neph, Sammy!" She said to Samara, hoping to continue with the training afterwards. She looked around and scratched her head. "Now who gets the pleasure of sitting next to the chatty Lunia then?" She said, chuckling.

xLulie

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games