Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:32 pm

||Sorry to have taken so long ><||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin glanced back up at Veronica and gave her a sweet smile. "Yes, he's perfectly alright, Veronica," she replied. "No need to worry."

She turned back to Dylan and kissed him sweetly, stroking his cheeks lovingly as her lips brushed over his. "Isn't it a good thing that I worry you?" she mused softly against his lips. "That means you care."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:36 pm

samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I want to see him. Ravin, I have to see him. I have to." Veronica looked at her best friend. "And Armand, how are we to bring him to his senses?" She sighed, "I had a plan before you returned..." She trailed off.
"Ravin what if we took Madi out there? I mean, maybe if he saw her he'd come to his senses?"

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Yes, I guess so." Dylan sighed softly. He kissed her back and looked over at the two girls. They both looked utterly miserable. He gave them an apologetic look. "I'm sorry," He apologized, mostly to Madeline.

||your good.||
||btw, i posted in all hearts, Kage is talking to you <3 ||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:48 pm

||alrigties ^^ thanks for letting me know. I kinda gave up on it. PS: how am I good?||

Ravin Black

Ravin got up out of Dylan's lap and fixed her eyes on Veronica. She moved towards the girl with a soft smile. Ravin wrapped the mortal girl in a light hug. "I know you girls want to see your loves," she murmured, glancing over at Madi as she pulled away.

She listened to Veronica for a minute. Ravin nodded, saying, "We would have to go after her though. I suggest staying downwind from Armand. That way he would never catch our scent. At this rate, Armand would attack anyone in his sights. We need to be as careful as possible."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 pm

User Image

Kaline nodded, listening to them carefully..."Would it be best for me to stay afar to gaurd the school?..or to gaurd the mortals?...cause I know he might go more insane if he caught my sent again.."

MindxHunter

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm

mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 pm

demonicrebelpenguin
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled in response and kicked at Armand, feeling his nails dig in and leave gashes as Armand was sent sprawling away from him. He growled and dove after his friend, pinning him down. All Hunter wanted to do was keep Armand away from the school. He snarled at him. Hunter had a bad feeling about leaving their mortals in only David's care. Hunter needed to get Armand to calm down quickly before they did something rash.

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand growled and instinct helped him to bring up his legs and kick Hunter's body off of him. He got up slowly still not entirely straightening his body from the crouch. He snarled and hissed violently as his eyes began to turn almost completely black with the amount of blood that he had in his system now. It was enough to keep him going for about two months. He didn't need this much at all but the newly awaken instinct in him prevented the rest of his body from knowing this. Armand lurched forward and threw up a bit of blood. He leaned back down to the ground and licked it up with a sick smile and lunged at Hunter again this time swiping violently and harshly at Hunter's stomach with his nails. His movements were quick and he backed up as quickly as he had come rushing.

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 am

Ravin Black

Ravin glanced up at Kaline, about to answer before more growls (louder this time) rose from outside. Only a few mortals noted them. Besides that, the music was too loud to hear anything else. Ravin immediately went back to her other idea. Her eyes landed on Airi Yuu once again. She rose to her feet, murmuring a soft apology to everyone before darting off for Airi.

"Airi-sama!" Ravin called softly.

Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi turned her head away from the mortal in front of her and fixed her eyes on Ravin. Ravin was a youngling compared to Airi's years, but she had much wisdom collected in her young mind. Airi sat up straighter and looked the youngling in the eyes. "I've heard," she breathed. "Armand grows angrier. I have been wondering when you would come to me."

"You're the only one he really respects," Ravin said with a steel voice. "The headmaster is moving to do something, but he's afraid to rouse the..." She glanced quickly at the mortal sitting beside Airi and then back at her. "...their suspicion. You need to come. Quickly."

Airi rose gracefully to her feet and removed the lower half of her dress to reveal a shorter skirt. She laid the skirt on her chair and turned easily to Hideaki. Airi bowed deeply. "Forgive me, Hide-san, but there are important things I have to attend to. You shall see me later in the evening."

With a truly sorry glance towards him, she darted off in the direction of the growls.

_______

Whatever is the matter with younglings? she thought, running through the trees towards the swiping and the growling. I remember being violent in my first 300 years of life, but never was I as bloodthirsty as this.

Airi entered the clearing and spotted a child's bdoy discarded off to the side. She growled to herself as her eyes raised to the sight of Armand and Hunter fighting. Words would not calm them. Airi darted in and broke the two younglings apart easily. She threw Hunter to one side and held Armand's neck in a tight grip. Airi shoved her face into his.

"Your insolence makes me loathe you," she hissed dangerously in a voice of complete authority. She spat her words out in his face. "I thought you were better than this. Obviously I was wrong."

Airi released Armand, throwing him off to the side like a toy. She watched him with sharp, cold eyes. If Armand tried anything, she would simple break his bones.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:37 am

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline didn't want to go out there. It was too dangerous. Plus, she didn't know how mad Armand could get when he saw her. He could kill her within a blink of an eye and not think anything of it. Perhaps, he would regret it once it was done and that would his rampage. She had to be strong if she was going to go out there. She looked up at Ravin. She was headed over to Airi. Airi was going to save him, or at least try. Ugh. She still was going to loathe her even if she saved Armand.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter snarled as he was kicked, landing on his feet he skidded across the ground. Armand then lunged and tore a huge gash in his stomach. Hunter hissed in pain and lunged at Armand, determined to keep him away from the school. The next thing he knew he was getting tossed aside by Airi, in which he let out a very audible snarl. "Keep you hand off me Airi, I didn't see you come to help before so why the hell are you even here now." he snorted in contempt and picked himself up off the ground "Ray asked you to come didn't she." he shook his head and leaned against a tree, holding a hand to his stomach.

|| Sorry, I went to a party. The slept over at a house. ^-^ ||
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:26 am

Airi Yuu

User Image
Airi snarled, baring her teeth. "What does it matter?" she hissed. "I would have come whether or not Ravenna Black asked me."

She turned her head to glance at Hunter, eyes burning dangerously. "I am one of the founders of this school. You listen to me or else you're expelled." Her brow furrowed deeply. "Or else you'll never see your precious mortal love again. Got it?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:36 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

At this point Hunter probably did one of the more stupid things in his life. He growled and lunged at Airi, catching her across the face. "Don't you touch her!!!"

|| Short but Dramatic X3 ||
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 am

Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi snapped her hand out and slapped Hunter across the face. The force knocked him against one of the trees surrounding the clearing. "I wouldn't dare touch her," she said evenly. "The only way to get your attention is to threaten you." She narrowed her eyes at Hunter. "I would never do anythign to rouse your anger."

Airi breathed in, allowing calm to fill her. "I only want peace among our kind. Please...stop fighting."

||Have to go. I'll be gone for a few hours because I'll be at a party.||

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:16 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Okay, I lied. Looks like freaking Airi is going out there." Veronica seethted through clenched teeth.
She picked at her fingernails. "Freaking fabulous." She already wasn't a fan of this Airi chick. She just... wasn't. Whatever. "Well Madi," She looked up at her, "You missed your chance. I would've popped that girl in the nose, just for the hell of it. Its not as though it would hurt her." She shrugged.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin was leaving and talking to Airi. He looked over at Madeline and Veronica. They both looked pretty pissed and Veronica was ranting on. "Why? Did she do something to you two?" He raised an eyebrow but Veronica just waved him off telling him it was nothing. He shrugged, chicks were too dramatic.

||Oh i meant, like.... i say "your good" because you apologized for being gone >.<||
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline giggled. "Yeah. I could totally see someone like you doing that." She couldn't really. Veronica just seemed too nice. Well, sometimes she did. She looked over at Dylan. So..Ravin hadn't told him about Airi. She was sure Airi and Ravin had some history. Not like Armand's or Hunter's, but still history. Ronnie waved it off. It wasn't nothing. "Well, Armand and Airi are exes." Madi wasn't going to say anything about Veronica and Hunter. She just left like that.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:59 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica rolled her eyes. "I would do it." She muttered. She was all pissed off and worried. Of course, Veronica would put her fist through anyones face right now.
Except maybe like her own.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Exes? Yeah? So?" Dylan shrugged, "They're exes" He stressed the word. "You and Armand are together. So, why should this effect you?" He knew it always did effect girls but he didn't understand why. It was so... well chick like.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games