Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:00 pm
(Updated the update post btw)

Flora giggled, gently putting her index finger on her lips. "It's a surprise." She informs him, only not stuttering out of excitement. But, will she be right? Will he really..? She suddenly blushes, looking away shyly. You're doing great! I'm so proud! Flora looks around the room, oh! Thank you! She smiles, now having a bit of confidence because of the voice.

(And sry Sephrim, she's easily fooled. )

Just then the bell rings, dismissing everyone to second period. Ms. Smith sits up,"Oh! Farewell everyone!" She said with a wave then turned to the two were late. Seeing Suzumi lay at her desk,"Sweetie..if you're having a rough time, you can tell me. How about no homework for today?" She said with a reassuring smile as she pets her hair. She then looked to Dio,"Oh, but you still owe me an essay. I don't mind if you're in my class, but you have to do the work as well." She lectures with a wink.

Bella quickly gets her things together, heading out of class to get to her locker. Where Stella stood waiting,"Ohh, good mornin-" She pauses, Stella instantly grabbing her shirt. "I-I-I.." Bella stutters, Stella throwing her into the wall.

Stella growls deeply," Someone got into my computer. No doubt, it was that Hades. The files on there was of all the them and us. " She said, tightening her fists. Bella weakly stood without a reply, getting into the other lockers as she got Ella's and Stella's thing ready.

Ella yawns, leaving the room with a wave. Hearing Stella's rant as she walked over,"Well, if he wants a fight-he has one. Stella change Bella's scheledule to be with one of us in all the classes, we can't lose her to him again." She commands, putting her shoulder on Stella's shoulder. Calming her sister, Stella taking deep breathes before nodding agreement.

Flora stands up, getting her backpack. "C-c-can we go to the place I-I wanted to s-show you, first?" She asks shyly, looking back to Ares for a reply.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:26 pm
[ that's okay, It's not like she couldn't see that coming. Oh as for the teacher, why the sudden change of heart. Being nice to her. makes it seem like she hitting on her.]  

Serphrim

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 pm
(XD Who knows? ;3)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm
(I smell hentai! XD)
Dio turned his towards the door as the bell rang. But he quickly remembered that he would have to stay after class. It would be too bad though. Ms. Smith seemed to have a thing for him. Dio took a seat and relaxed. "So what exactly does this essay have to be about?" He asked.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:37 pm
"I rather not talk about it with you, sensei." She sat there and looked over toward Dio. She figured she owe him one, and also wait til he's finished writing. After all they came in late together. And the way things were going today. They be spending extra time in school for being late to all their classes. That is until lunch. "Thank you, Dio."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm
(Actually, I wasn't planning on that Sean XDDDD)

Ms. Smith chuckled,"The essay question is what would you wish for if you had three wishes." She says as she gave a pencil. Seeing how he had no paper as well, she got some from her desk. "You may start on the essay during your extra time here, and this timer will set off when you have to go." She said setting the timer to fifteen minutes.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:20 pm
Just as Ms. Smith set the timer, Dio was already erasing his first mistake in his essay. "Three Wishes" He titled it. Dio wrote about how if he were granted three wishes, his first would be that he have an infinite number of loyal friends. His next wish would be that could travel the would with his merry lot of friends on a never ending party-like parade. Dio's third and final wish was to live the life of Dionysus.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 pm
Suzumi couldn't help but read his last wish. She chuckled to herself. "So you like Mythology. Not that I know what Dionysus does." she wasn't trying to be mean or hurt his feelings. After all she was human and the schools she went to didn't teach about all the Gods. "That is a God though, right?"  

Serphrim

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 pm
Ares grinned and nodded. "Sure, let me just get my bag." He was actually curious as to what she was going to show him. He hoped it wasnt pink and frilly. "Hey Ella I'm gonna play with her a bit more, if you want to come then please by all means follow. I'll let you play with her as well, promise." He chuckled mentally and slung his bag over his shoulder. "Alright, lets go."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 pm
Ms. Smith's timer then rang, she then stood walking over to take the paper. She quickly read it, laughing a bit. "Those are some wishes. And yes, he is a god." She said to Suzumi as she went back to her desk. Putting the sheet of paper away in a folder,"Hope you two have a good day." She looks back with bright grin, the students of her next class rushing inside.

Ella was walking to their next class with her sisters. "Naahh, she's for tomorrow. Besides, she looked so happy when you sat near her. Her innocent soul is starting to make me hungry.." She sighed, knowing if she was alone with Flora she'd probably eat her.

Flora quickly grabbed his hand,"Come on!" She said as she tugged on like a child, leading him though the crowded hallways. She then stops at a door, opening it before pushing him inside. "Close your eyes, and no peeking!" She said as she shut the door, then waited for him to close his eyes. Her eyes shining up as she giggled in excitement.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 pm
"Yes." Replied Dio. "I know quite about. Mostly Dionysus though." Dio sighed and leaned back in his chair staring at the ceiling. "Dionysus or Bacchus, as the Romans called him, was the thrice born god. I say because he was technically born three times. Once from his mother Semele, then from the thigh of his father Zeus. And then finally sowed back together by Rhea after being torn apart by the titans." Dio's voice was hot with anger. "Those bastards!" Dio slammed his fist on the desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Ares laughed mentally. "Very well love, I'll save her for later for you then." He allowed himself to be tugged and when she tugged him into a room, he did as asked and closed his eyes.  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:06 pm
Flora then turned off the lights, flicking on another switch. "Okay..!" She called out with a soft voice. The room was very dark, yet there on the ceiling was a collection of stars. Filled with many constellations, and images of black holes along with the Milky way. When looked towards the moon, there stood a figure. Another figure could be seen near him, yet that one suddenly fell.

The figure near the moon grinned wickedly. "Hello Ares.." A woman's voice echoed as the figure began to approach him. "It's been awhile..." She says softly, caressing his cheek as she leaned on him.

(Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm
((O.O oooh boy. XD))

Ares opened his eyes and looked at the stars. Then stuttered as he heard a familiar voice. "Oh boy...Aphrodite..." His eyes widened a bit and he chuckled lightly scratching the back of his head. "By Zeus you surprised me."  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:48 pm
(I couldn't resist! XD I mean, it was soooo tempting!!)

Aphrodite giggled,"Oh? I'm sorry..I was so excited. That little girl lead you right to me just as I told her. Funny, I didn't even have to say much. Just that you really liked stars! But, enough of her." She explained as she wrapped her arms around neck, playing with his hair. Tricking Flora through a simple method amused her, though she was distracted when Ares was finally in her arms.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games